COULD SHOWALTER ENJOY THE LAST LAUGH AFTER ALL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

COULD SHOWALTER ENJOY THE LAST LAUGH AFTER ALL?

I SURE HOPE THEO has his gorilla suit all set for he will be needing it to get around boston after we collapse. i sure hope he has a one way ticket to chicago for october first. showalter may have had a point, lets be honest if we had joe madd0n and the lovable rays, we would love him and them as we do belichick and the pats!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Re: COULD SHOWALTER HAVE THE LAST LAUGH AFTER ALL?

Nope, but I'm sure he enjoyed the first game a little more then the rest of them so far this season !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kt888. Show kt888's posts

The last laugh?

Not sure that the 63-89 Baltimore Orioles and their coach have much to laugh about.  Yes, they beat a triple A starter today, and got the benefit of a costly call by the umps (Guthrie still tried hard to choke it away).  They are still one of the worst teams in baseball, and even a sweep of the Red Sox will not change that.  But hey, if they draw pleasure from watching a very good team self-destruct, then power to them. 

Now if the Rays come back and grab the wild card, THEY will certainly have something to laugh about, and well deserved. 

As for the wild card, the Red Sox certainly look to have the edge with the schedule, but the Rays are in their best stretch of baseball of the season, while the Red Sox, conversely, are in their worst stretch.  Should be interesting to the finish. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Last place team - let him have a chuckle - he needs it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

The designated Thread Starter / Pied Piper strikes again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Yes, they beat a triple A starter today, and got the benefit of a costly call by the umps (Guthrie still tried hard to choke it away).

The key here being, that Ole Buck didn't let him give it away, unlike our Boy Tito !!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

You have revised your predictions about the Sox countless times in the last 72 hours. You are less a contrarian than "whichever way the wind blows" kind of fan. How about taking a position and sticking to it for a day or so? 

You compare the Rays with the Sox, would you rather be a Sox fan or an Orioles fan?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: COULD SHOWALTER HAVE THE LAST LAUGH AFTER ALL?:
    [QUOTE]You have revised your predictions about the Sox countless times in the last 72 hours. You are less a contrarian than "whichever way the wind blows" kind of fan. How about taking a position and sticking to it for a day or so?  You compare the Rays with the Sox, would you rather be a Sox fan or an Orioles fan?
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]i live in the baltimoron area, so i'm well aware of they especially hate the sox and their fans. baltimore doesnt hate NY or the yanks as much as they really do with the pats and the sox. i am a frustrated sox fan but i am always aware of my surroundings and diversity of opinions out there. i dont just drink the homer kool-aid my friend! i identify with ortiz right now, he's ready to change tactics and create some urgency.. franCOMA seeems to be whistling by the graveyard!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: COULD SHOWALTER HAVE THE LAST LAUGH AFTER ALL?:
    [QUOTE]The designated Thread Starter / Pied Piper strikes again.
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]
    GET UR PANTIES OUT OF ITS BUNCH.. DID SOMEONE ELSE START THIS THREAD TOO SIMULTANEOUSLY BY COINCIDENCE DR. MICROMANAGER?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WC5842. Show WC5842's posts

Re: COULD SHOWALTER ENJOY THE LAST LAUGH AFTER ALL?

Why not ? This stuff is funny!

Sections
Shortcuts