COUNT SCHILLING AS OFFICIALLY OFF THE BANDWAGON!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

COUNT SCHILLING AS OFFICIALLY OFF THE BANDWAGON!

on weei this morning, called us a crash and burn situation and a serious insurmountable momentum shift. going with the rays!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Re: COUNT SHILLING AS OFFICIALLY OFF THE BANDWAGON!

Yeah, but what did he say when he was questioned by Congress?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In Response to Re: COUNT SHILLING AS OFFICIALLY OFF THE BANDWAGON!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to COUNT SHILLING AS OFFICIALLY OFF THE BANDWAGON! : WELL SAID CURT !!!   ANYONE THAT HAS PLAYED ABOVE THE T-BALL LEAGUE SHOULD BEABLE TO COME TO THE SAME CONCLUSION.....  PERFECT STORM OF TOO MUCH $$$$ & HYPE WITH A FEW INJURYS ADDED AND THE PRODUCT IS REDUCED TO "OVERPAID, OVERRATED, AND UNDER PRODUCTIVE !!!!  I DO LOVE THE TAMPA BAY MODEL !!!!!  40MIL +-  !!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Maybe your Dad will buy a cowbell and a Rays fanny pack for you.Then you can become a Tampa fan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

I can't figure out if Communist Contrarian starts threads like this because she craves attention or is she a Yankee fan?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to COUNT SHILLING AS OFFICIALLY OFF THE BANDWAGON! : WELL SAID CURT !!!   ANYONE THAT HAS PLAYED ABOVE THE T-BALL LEAGUE SHOULD BEABLE TO COME TO THE SAME CONCLUSION.....  PERFECT STORM OF TOO MUCH $$$$ & HYPE WITH A FEW INJURYS ADDED AND THE PRODUCT IS REDUCED TO "OVERPAID, OVERRATED, AND UNDER PRODUCTIVE !!!!  I DO LOVE THE TAMPA BAY MODEL !!!!!  40MIL +-  !!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

wow you've come a long way from being the biggest theo a s s kisser on the boards. The real fans have been saying this for years now

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

nothing said insurmountable and crash and burn like the 2004 ALCS. 'nuff said.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]nothing said insurmountable and crash and burn like the 2004 ALCS. 'nuff said.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

I'm with you "J"! with 9 games left to go and the rays and yanks battling each other, like I said the other day, all this team needs to do is just win baby win.
    last nites explosion and Jacoby hitting his first inside the park home run just might have ignited this team. here's to a successful return to our boy bedard tonite and a very much needed W. anybody out there including mr. schilling that are ready to throw in the towel right now, shame on ya.

GO SOX

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Well, if The Great Orator says so then.......Sealed

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

I applaud Curt for daring to be not PC. However, betting on less than 1 in 10 long shots like the Rays is not wise.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Red Sox: 5 of 8 remaining vs O's
    Rays: 7 of 10 remaining vs Yanks
    I like the odds.

The team may, but Tampa Bay's 750 fans don't deserve a post-season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Red Sox: 5 of 8 remaining vs O's Rays: 7 of 10 remaining vs Yanks I like the odds. The team may, but Tampa Bay's 750 fans don't deserve a post-season.
    Posted by soxdawg08[/QUOTE]

Pretty funny.  They definitely don't have a lot of fans in Tampa Bay. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from firetheo. Show firetheo's posts

[QUOTE]Red Sox: 5 of 8 remaining vs O's Rays: 7 of 10 remaining vs Yanks I like the odds. The team may, but Tampa Bay's 750 fans don't deserve a post-season.
    Posted by soxdawg08[/QUOTE]

but if you count their dead fans, they're up close to 30,000.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]I can't figure out if Communist Contrarian starts threads like this because she craves attention or is she a Yankee fan?
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]YEP not u who seem to be stalking every thread i satrt or go on...i start threads to be creative and encourage discussion. curt schilling, a hero and commentative homer, throwing in the corner is clearly NEWS. i'm a diehard boston sports fan. unless ur new here, u should know that!i'm a big time sox fan, i just am able to step away from the homer koolaifd of passion and look at some objective FACTS. i hope we make the dance without the one game playoff. would i bet the mortgage? NO! JUST have eternal hope, i'm a FAN!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]Well, if The Great Orator says so then .......
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

way to go green...

last I checked th Rays we're chasing us...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

Re: COUNT SCHILLING AS OFFICIALLY OFF THE BANDWAGON!

Anyone know the Sox' "magic number" to clinch the WC?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Good, Communist  Contrarian apologizes for sounding exactly like a Yankee fan or a troll. Don't we already have enough of them? Isn't that act ruining the forum for real Red Sox fans? Why not add a drop of optimism oce in a blue moon? The answer is that you are a Yankee troll.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Maybe the yanks will tank to let em in

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: COUNT SCHILLING AS OFFICIALLY OFF THE BANDWAGON!:
    [QUOTE]Good, Communist  Contrarian apologizes for sounding exactly like a Yankee fan or a troll. Don't we already have enough of them? Isn't that act ruining the forum for real Red Sox fans? Why not add a drop of optimism oce in a blue moon? The answer is that you are a Yankee troll.
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]SERIOUSLY BLUE SKYS BEACON, are you new here? if you search my sox threads, you would see MOST have been ov erwhelmingly optimistic. whats your deal yahoo? you must take your big head out of the sand and stop playing with your little head, so you can grasp the bigger world all around ya. when your 160m team is 4-16 in september and losing to a 40m one, y the heck r u going to maximize optimism? r u nutts? now that they are offering me something to deserve my optimism, i'm ssure i would think opf something optimistic TOMORROW or later tonight!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Wow. Why the hell would he say that? Unbelievable. Even if that was how he felt, was it really necessary to voice THAT opinion right now?

I'm sure he remembers, as does Millar who came out bashing Drew, what it feels like to be in the same position and have everyone just coming down on you. What's with these guys?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Screw Curt. I mean thank you for 2004 and all that, but campaigning for Bush and now running up the white flag? Ed Wade said it all. "He's our horse every fifth day. every other day he's a horse's #ss".

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

The Red Sox are 4-13 since September 3rd.  What's difficult to understand about that? It's one of the worst September swoons in baseball history! As for Schilling's conclusion that the Rays will win the wild card...that's going a bit far. Nope, I predict that we make the post season and get rubbed in the 1st round-UNLESS A HEALTHY AND EFFECTIVE BUCHOLTZ RIDES TO THE RESCUE. Then we have a shot at a pennant. But the Phillies will beat us like nobodies business if we make it that far. John Shelackey will go down as Theo's worst move ever. $17 million a year for mediocrity incarnate, when the GREAT Roy Halladay could have been had for $2 million more per year. Bah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mick711. Show mick711's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone know the Sox' "magic number" to clinch the WC?
    Posted by joyceand[/QUOTE]

too bad you don't know how to use a calculator.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mick711. Show mick711's posts

[QUOTE]Wow. Why the hell would he say that? Unbelievable. Even if that was how he felt, was it really necessary to voice THAT opinion right now? I'm sure he remembers, as does Millar who came out bashing Drew, what it feels like to be in the same position and have everyone just coming down on you. What's with these guys?
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]
    there aren't many boston fans west of auburn. you just don't get it

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

Schill was a great pitcher, but a butt-head outside of the game.   If he bet his house on the Rays he is in for a surprise.  No matter how much the Sox try and lose this, they will get in.  And when they are in the playoffs, as an underdog, who wants to play them?!?!?

Sections
Shortcuts