Crawbust! Trade for Kemp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxcorpseman. Show redsoxcorpseman's posts

Crawbust! Trade for Kemp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ellsbury & Crawford = 34 Steals 14 CS = 30% of the time SLG .438 OBP .328  

v. LHP  BA .242 OBP .318  SLG .337  Ellsbury  HR Zero

v. LHP BA .151 OBP .207  SLG .267  Crawford HR  2

Crawford is an EPA superfund Contract that no one will touch

Before it's too late, trade Ellsbury for Kemp and fix your problem, Theo! Signing Crawford and then counting on Cameron and Mac from the bench was stupid!!

Now fix your long term problem mistake, and make this under achieving massive payroll team better immediately and long term.

Go with Navarro/Scutaro, run Mack through waivers and park in AAA or use other farm tweener OF depth. Navarro as the 5th OF'er, Drew as the 4th OF'er, Reddick to CF with Kalish as long term depth.

Offer the following 3 or 4 players:

Ellsbury
    Lowrie or Hassan or Middlebrooks or Brentz (offer 2 if needed)
    Doubrant or Weiland

This should get it done. Offer Kemp an extension as I've outlined on another thread. Budget for this year will go up only few base points and will be no higher than Drew and Cameron for 2012 OF budget. 

Stop reacting from hindsight and vacillating and start planning ahead. No way should you plan to extend Ellsbury or sign him a a FA!

Ignore fan whimsical emotions on player popularity! Fix the Crawford mistake! Who cares if Kemp won't be as popular! Rice wasn't either, but he's in the HOF. Fire the Crawford bean counters, which includes you!  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: Crawbust! Trade for Kemp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give it up already. Tired song & dance.
    Like Jake going to SanDiego.
    Like your Jake to-FLA-for-Hanley pipedream.

Wake will be elected gov. before the bankrupt Dodgers take on Jake's arb. years.

Can't you be a bit more creative? Or realistic?

Frown

What am I saying...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In Response to Crawbust! Trade for Kemp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    Ellsbury & Crawford = 34 Steals 14 CS = 30% of the time SLG .438 OBP .328   v. LHP  BA .242 OBP .318  SLG .337  Ellsbury  HR Zero v. LHP BA .151 OBP .207  SLG .267  Crawford HR  2 Crawford is an EPA superfund Contract that no one will touch Before it's too late, trade Ellsbury for Kemp and fix your problem, Theo! Signing Crawford and then counting on Cameron and Mac from the bench was stupid!! Now fix your long term problem mistake, and make this under achieving massive payroll team better immediately and long term. Go with Navarro/Scutaro, run Mack through waivers and park in AAA or use other farm tweener OF depth. Navarro as the 5th OF'er, Drew as the 4th OF'er, Reddick to CF with Kalish as long term depth. Offer the following 3 or 4 players: Ellsbury Lowrie or Hassan or Middlebrooks or Brentz (offer 2 if needed) Doubrant or Weiland This should get it done. Offer Kemp an extension as I've outlined on another thread. Budget for this year will go up only few base points and will be no higher than Drew and Cameron for 2012 OF budget.  Stop reacting from hindsight and vacillating and start planning ahead. No way should you plan to extend Ellsbury or sign him a a FA! Ignore fan whimsical emotions on player popularity! Fix the Crawford mistake! Who cares if Kemp won't be as popular! Rice wasn't either, but he's in the HOF. Fire the Crawford bean counters, which includes you!  
    Posted by redsoxcorpseman

And what if Ellsbury ends up in the hall of fame? Will you still be bashing him then?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

JE = ALLSTAR.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I thought this was a trade Crawford for Kemp thread. I was scared I might have had to agree with softy, but sure enough, it turned out to be an old retread (rethread).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Crawbust! Trade for Kemp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    I thought this was a trade Crawford for Kemp thread. I was scared I might have had to agree with softy, but sure enough, it turned out to be an old retread (rethread).
    Posted by moonslav59

Re alot of things.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Crawbust! Trade for Kemp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    Ellsbury & Crawford = 34 Steals 14 CS = 30% of the time SLG .438 OBP .328   v. LHP  BA .242 OBP .318  SLG .337  Ellsbury  HR Zero v. LHP BA .151 OBP .207  SLG .267  Crawford HR  2 Crawford is an EPA superfund Contract that no one will touch Before it's too late, trade Ellsbury for Kemp and fix your problem, Theo! Signing Crawford and then counting on Cameron and Mac from the bench was stupid!! Now fix your long term problem mistake, and make this under achieving massive payroll team better immediately and long term. Go with Navarro/Scutaro, run Mack through waivers and park in AAA or use other farm tweener OF depth. Navarro as the 5th OF'er, Drew as the 4th OF'er, Reddick to CF with Kalish as long term depth. Offer the following 3 or 4 players: Ellsbury Lowrie or Hassan or Middlebrooks or Brentz (offer 2 if needed) Doubrant or Weiland This should get it done. Offer Kemp an extension as I've outlined on another thread. Budget for this year will go up only few base points and will be no higher than Drew and Cameron for 2012 OF budget.  Stop reacting from hindsight and vacillating and start planning ahead. No way should you plan to extend Ellsbury or sign him a a FA! Ignore fan whimsical emotions on player popularity! Fix the Crawford mistake! Who cares if Kemp won't be as popular! Rice wasn't either, but he's in the HOF. Fire the Crawford bean counters, which includes you!  
    Posted by redsoxcorpseman

Beckett + Lackey = ERA of almost 5 ipso facto, they are a bust

Get rid of Beckett!!!!!  HE'S A BUM!!!

LOOK AT THEIR COMBINED WINS!!!    PATHETIC FOR A #1 & #2 STARTERS

LOOK AT THEIR COMBINED AGE, WHAT? 70+

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! 

THIS IS THE LOGIC OF A TRUE MORON!!!!!!

Corpseman is the master of constructing the illogical argument!!!!!!!

He starts with a specious & totally illogical pre supposition, then strings together one non sequitur after another......  Given his weak & porous mind he believes he is making perfectly logical arguments???????

If he actually believes he is being logical, one must question his sanity!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

The only other LOGICAL conclusion?????????

He's simply a total fn loser who has Nothing better to do with his worthless time!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

He's a corpse alright.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jidgef. Show jidgef's posts

As soon as I saw that new name I knew it was the old Softy. And lo and behold, he's strutting out the old Softy bashing Ellsbury nonsense. I've lost track of all the handles but the rhetoric stays the same. I can't speak for everybody, but if someone kept kicking me off a message board, I'd get the message.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Crawbust! Trade for Kemp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    He's a corpse alright.
    Posted by moonslav59

His pun, playing off the Obama "Corpseman" gaf is TOO CLEVER by an infinitesimally exponential divisor!!!  

HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SMART!

I was pretty anti Obama, given his record.......  BUT!!!!!!  The more Softy talks, the more pro Obama I feel!  If this guy hates him so much.......  I simply MUST reexamine my thinking!!! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

to echo nhsteven.......

JE = ALL STAR!!!!

JE = ALL STAR!!!!

JE = ALL STAR!!!!

JE = ALL STAR!!!!

JE = ALL STAR!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxcorpseman. Show redsoxcorpseman's posts

Like Jake going to SanDiego.

Like AGon staying in San Diego, this spring.

Harness, you are an idiot.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxcorpseman. Show redsoxcorpseman's posts

Wakefield was an All-Star, one of scads of other overrated players who were outclassed by scads of players who were underrated.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxcorpseman. Show redsoxcorpseman's posts

the more pro Obama I feel!

dirtdouche = ranting rambo

A stupid shill

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

You are sick.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxcorpseman. Show redsoxcorpseman's posts

16000 posts about Varitek, Wakefield and Crawbust.

Harness, you are deeply distrubed.

Sections
Shortcuts