Crawford 9/12 against the Yankees

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Re: Crawford 9/12 against the Yankees

In Response to Re: Crawford 9/12 against the Yankees:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crawford 9/12 against the Yankees :  Wow... we don't watch the same games do we?? LOL I'm the happiest man on the planet today because Crawford had a great weekend but to say he has been hitting the ball hard, at just about any point of the season so far, and has been getting robbed is downright pathetic !! The guy has been striking out and hitting "Bleeders" for the best part of the season now. I hope this is Finally the "Breakout" we thought he had several times already this season !!
    Posted by ALaGatorAL[/QUOTE]

You need to learn to read.  I said if he hits the ball hard and it gets caught, no one says anything.  I did not say he had been hitting rockets all over the yard.  You read what you WANTED to read in my post and then typed away missing the point entirely.  Why don't you go back and re-read and then check your attitude at the door.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

How many more 9 for 12s does CC need to be considered "earning his pay"?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from davescout. Show davescout's posts

Just imagine how good we will be if Crawford hits like he did with Tampa......He has had some game winning hits but other than that he been a let down.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Tampa, Crawford was playing to a half-empty stadium every single night of his career.

It's a bit different in the Fens.  And he's handling it with aplomb in his first year in a Sox uni.

For people claiming that he only hits seeing-eye singles, that's part of the game.  DiMaggio's hit streak was made possible in spurts because of hits like those. 

Of the 4000+ hits that Rose had, nearly one thousand of those came from little singles like these that he hustled out.  Then he stole second.  Almost every time.

People who don't like the way a player hits should try hitting a cut fastball sometime.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I'm glad his bat is showing some (SOME) signs of life but he damn near cost us the game last night with his defense.