Crawford is a bust

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYASO#7. Show JYASO#7's posts

Re: Crawford is a bust

Typical over reaction by the group of over reacting posters on this board.  The same ones who always think Tito should be fired for leaving in a pitcher too long or Theo should be fired for a bad trade etc...

I suggest that we fire these over reactors from this board or at least let me play poker with all of these short term thinkers and instant gratification losers. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-_yazzer. Show the-_yazzer's posts

In Response to Re: Crawford is a bust:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crawford is a bust : Sir by that statement, you are inferring that he hits lefty's to some degree. I must have missed that at bat. If it was Reddick having the year Carl Baby is having , Josh would already be back in Pawtucket, or DFA. Good news is the speedy Crawford has only six and a third more years on his contract. I think Theo should give Crawford an extension. Wouldn't want him going to the Bombers when he's 38 years old. Quick Theo sign him till he's 40, he may slow down a bit , but heck the way he hits he can DH. If you give him the extension now, you can probably get him for only $25 million per year. Gee a guy has to eat you know.
    Posted by aussiewill[/QUOTE]

great post aussie,

i like to refer to him as jd crawford as a constant reminder of how stupid theo blunder really is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from davescout. Show davescout's posts

Crawford has been a complete and utter disappointment to me this year..... I was expecting big numbers and so far he has put up below average numbers...He has looked lost most of the year and he is just not the same hitter that i remember seeing in Tampa. Maybe he can not handle the pressure of a big market team...In Tampa there really was no pressure on him but now he has the massive contract to live up to and the Boston media and fans to contend with....Let's hope this year is just a down year and next year he tears it up.......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-_yazzer. Show the-_yazzer's posts

[QUOTE]Crawford has been a complete and utter disappointment to me this year..... I was expecting big numbers and so far he has put up below average numbers...He has looked lost most of the year and he is just not the same hitter that i remember seeing in Tampa. Maybe he can not handle the pressure of a big market team...In Tampa there really was no pressure on him but now he has the massive contract to live up to and the Boston media and fans to contend with....Let's hope this year is just a down year and next year he tears it up.......
    Posted by davescout[/QUOTE]

yes, hope is a wonderful thing.
    i keep hoping that THEO will be gone, but that hasn't worked out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE]Career averages are around for a reason. Crawford was a bust the moment Theo game him a contract based on a career high season. Theo should be fired for doing so. It's that incompetent. The insanity is that Red Sox fans want him to make the same mistake with Ellsbury. Crawford will return to career average range for next season. Ellsbury will too. Ellsbury should be traded this before next spring.
    Posted by softylaw[/QUOTE]

We all hope so. Thanks for your optimism.

Sections
Shortcuts