Crawford put on Waivers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re: Crawford put on Waivers

So if the Cubs don't claim him does that mean Theo is calling himself a moron?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In Response to Re: Crawford put on Waivers:
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards

hahaha.  +1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In Response to Re: Crawford put on Waivers:
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards

No, he is calling Luchhino a moron.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSFAN2. Show RSFAN2's posts

In Response to Crawford put on Waivers:
    I know it's just a procedural maneuver, however apparently, Carl Crawford has been put on waivers. Certainly, the Sox would like to see the end of the CC nightmare. Does this mean that they have a suitor for the great one, or are they just trying to send Carl baby a message? Hmmm. It must be the later, because the only executive in MLB who would consider this loser is in Chi Town and he is unloading his overpaid under performing rubbish. I think he got a big wake up call, and has totally reversed fields.   Unfortunately he left a few overpaid, under  achieving Bozos for the Rd Sox to figure out what to do with.
    Posted by aussiewill2

No takers I'm sure, but CLIFF LEE was also put on waivers today ...any takers ??

Sections
Shortcuts