Crawford still whining...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Crawford still whining...

This guys skin is so thin. Hes more sensitive than my sister. Now hes whining that the Boston media didnt say nice things about him...

Bottom line...Just quit your whining and move on Carl. Maybe you should pay more attention to your rehab seeing your going to start another year on the DL...

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/07/carl-crawford-on-the-boston-media-they-love-it-when-youre-miserable/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Crawford still whining...

Yeah.  Carl is totally correct in his view.  But, seriously, you do yourself a disservice Carl.  No one is surprised that the Boston media is a shark tank.  but many may be surprised by either your babyilike crying about it and/or your stupidity (what did you think all that money was for Carl?).

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

There's a lot of truth to what he says. Agon had his highest BA of his career but was still bashed for not hitting enough HR's; Lackey pitched hurt but got no credit for trying to grind it out.

The media and the fans in Boston can be brutal and the expectations unrealistic at times. Unless you are home grown, you have a tougher row to hoe.

Crawford did not belong in Boston, just as Renteria did not. But that's all on TE. From all accounts CC is a good guy and I wish him well in LA.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

This guys skin is so thin. Hes more sensitive than my sister. Now hes whining that the Boston media didnt say nice things about him...

Bottom line...Just quit your whining and move on Carl. Maybe you should pay more attention to your rehab seeing your going to start another year on the DL...

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/07/carl-crawford-on-the-boston-media-they-love-it-when-youre-miserable/

The real thin skin are Boston fans whinning at every little story that the worst media in sports can dish out......Change the name to the Boston Thin Skins......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

...................and I assume Crawford did his homework on the LA media?  

Crawford is an idiot.   LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

wait till LA Times columnist rake him under the coals...TJ Simers will have CC for lunch 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickEO. Show RickEO's posts

142 million dollar cry baby. Everybodys fault exept carls

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to dannycater's comment:

wait till LA Times columnist rake him under the coals...TJ Simers will have CC for lunch 

"I agree with you dannycater.  I found out the hard way."

-Dwight Howard

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

Yeah.  Carl is totally correct in his view.  But, seriously, you do yourself a disservice Carl.  No one is surprised that the Boston media is a shark tank.  but many may be surprised by either your babyilike crying about it and/or your stupidity (what did you think all that money was for Carl?).

once again I would like to thank magic Johnson for his largesse and visionary baseball leadership...

CC - I never hated on you, as did most Boston fans - you are responsible for your failures and not anyone else (not the market, fans, stadium, etc) and Roy is right - as derelict as Josh was on keeping in shape and behaving moronically, he called himself out when he failed on the mound

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

No ones fault but his. Go out and play and produce and this town will love you. Look at Manny, for all his faults he produced and this town loved him. Even Lackey if he produces this year will get some love and fans will realize he tried to pitch with bad elbow, and the fans will respect that. If he continues to stink it up, he will become a target for media/fans. Pretty simple here produce and fans/media will love you, get the $ and don't you pay the price. Seems pretty fair to me? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

...................and I assume Crawford did his homework on the LA media?  

Crawford is an idiot.   LOL

Agree with you.  How does he expect the media to treat him and the fans in a big market.  He will have the same complaints in LA.  If he doesn't want any criticism he needs to play in a small market or should have stayed with the Rays. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:

It's not like he didn't have the $$$$$  to buy some gooood SHARK REPELLENT !!!!

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts