Crawford

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Guvnor. Show Guvnor's posts

Re: Crawford

crawford is already past his best at 30 the type of player he is, and we have him for 6 years at a bargain 128m more, what a joke

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In Response to Re: Crawford:
    In Response to Re: Crawford : You are right...he is the #1 reason. The pitching was great during the 7-20 stretch in September..I stand corrected....Crawford #1, Francona #2(he is in charge of baserunning), Gonzalez #3(he is Wade Boggs I hear), Pedroia #4(he won an MP once so he always should) #5 Ellsbury (he reverse pivots) #6 Papelbon(he blew the save tonight)  The starting pitchers are the only ones who did their job all year long. I stand corrected
    Posted by thepeskypole6

Typical non-answer and cowardly response - along with plenty of smokescreens to avoid admitting you are wrong.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Guvnor. Show Guvnor's posts

gonzo's comments were truly pathetic and an insult to anyone with half a brain, let himself down badly there, and displayed a remarkable weakness of character

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Manchurian Candidate !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lftsaw7878. Show lftsaw7878's posts

I don't think there has been a bigger bust in the history of Boston sports than Carl Crawford - not for any Boston Franchise. I cannot stand him as a player and I don't see what anyone is talking about when they say "he tries so hard" He needs to be sent away.  He is horrible.  An absolute disaster and he is the #1 reason this team is not in the post season.  (there are lots of reason sbut he is #1) .255  11 HRs 57 RBI and lousy defense. I literally cannot stand Carl Crawful and I can't imagine any scenario where he will be better next year. He has to go.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost

Kevin Stevens....biggest bust EVER!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In addition to Crawford's pathetic performance, I'm not estatic too with Agon, irrespective of his respectable batting average.  Other than Ellsbury, Pedroia & even Scutaro,  our expected big bats of Ortiz & Agon did not come through in the clutch. I would guess that at least 1/2 the games we lost in Sept, we outhit the opponents. Even in this last game we got 11 hits (+4) to their 7 and they had 2 errors too.  Despite mediocre pitching, it was the lack of clutch hitting that really did us in !!!  Lester really did  not pitch a bad game tonight. Unfortunately he and Beckett can only give up 3-4 runs because we can't get 5 runs. The Yankees can survive average pitching because they can get 5-6 runs !!! Ok, on to the Bruins, Pats & Celtics !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aussiewill. Show aussiewill's posts

Should have had an RBI double in the 8th.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards

The double, oh ya that, how about the ball that hit him in the glove in the ninth. I know for $20 mil per year you wouldn't expect him to catch that one. he is without a doubt the biggest FA bust in MLB history. Too bad he can't steal first base.

The trouble is that even if they fire Epstein, we have this stiff for 6 more years. And those of you who don't think Crawford is a stiff, just sit back and watch. How's Tampa Bay doing without him?

This crap about , it's not his fault, Theo gave him the money is BS. he knew when he came to Boston they were counting on him, to produce. He was a flop from the get go. Him and his buddy lackey. The Red Sox are screwed for years to come by these ridiculous contracts, offered by the boy from Brookline. he needs to go back to Yale and get his masters. Go to Chicago, they have plenty of money.

Sections
Shortcuts