CRAWFORD'S DEFENSE IS DISAPPOINTING!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: CRAWFORD'S DEFENSE IS DISAPPOINTING!!

In Response to Re: CRAWFORD'S DEFENSE IS DISAPPOINTING!!:
    In Response to Re: CRAWFORD'S DEFENSE IS DISAPPOINTING!! : that's what she said.
    Posted by CTJake14

Ah, I miss Michael Scott!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

See Spaceman above.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from playball01. Show playball01's posts

Playball - please settle down....... The announcer/writer said "CC considered it a demotion" I said that to me, based on what I heard, it sounded like he was angered by it....However, it is hard for me to really know if he was actually angered by it or if he accepted it....If I had to say one way or another, I would say he was angered by it; however, the only item left is was he angered by it beause it was his own fault or was he angered by it because he still thinks he should be batting higher in the order....... I am not trying to twist words...I am just trying to communicate what I know I heard.......Like I said, I wouldn't consider it an issue unless it comes up again anyways.........But it wouldnt' surprise me if it did come up again....
    Posted by andrewmitch

Point taken.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorleague. Show majorleague's posts

ballgirl was a cheerleader for the 142M contract offer. Crawford is mailing it in on defense, as he clearly can play better corner defense that he's been playing. Since he gets paid the same to play disgracefully, a public flogging or faux DL should be next for this record setting bust.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe--1. Show --The--Babe--1's posts

ballgirl was a cheerleader for the 142M contract offer. Crawford is mailing it in on defense, as he clearly can play better corner defense that he's been playing. Since he gets paid the same to play disgracefully, a public flogging or faux DL should be next for this record setting bust.

Posted by majorleague

I thought they only did the faux DL for underperforming pitchers like lackey, dice k, wheeler and jenks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

Yes Yes Yes I heard him use the word DEMOTION but remember, I said it didn't come straight from Crawford....I heard it right but of course, it could have been a mistake or whatever on their part..........Also, I don't know if Craw accepted the demotion or was angered by it.....I agree since it was only heard once it may not mean anything or at the very least just let it go.  But if it does come up again it shouldn't come as a surprise to you........ Zack - sorry dude but that was a weak attempt to jump all over me.  Saying you'd rather have Crawford hit more like Tek than Pedey just because Tek is doing well at this specific point in time and Pedey is in a slump.  Unless you honestly believe that Tek is a better hitter than Pedey and then that's another discussion.  Actually, it isn't; I would never engage in such a discussion.......
    Posted by andrewmitch

Well ATM i would rather have Crawford hit like Tek than Pedey. I didn't say Tek was the better hitter. Would you rather have Crawford in a slump or  hitting? Think about that one..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

long as he keeps hitting in game-winning runs he gets a pass. his defense will get better as well. he's doing much better at catching up to fastballs, slow process

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fizsh. Show fizsh's posts

For someone who can't handle the big stage, he has already come up with 3 walk-off hits this year.  I think he had 6 walk-offs in his years in Tampa.  If I recall, when he hit is last one (before tonight) they said it was the 8th of his career, but I may be mistaken.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

According to your book of baseball terminology by the trans-immortal softy, a Gold Glove Award means he has to be a great fielder.

Someone's got some splainin' to do.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

For someone who can't handle the big stage, he has already come up with 3 walk-off hits this year.  I think he had 6 walk-offs in his years in Tampa.  If I recall, when he hit is last one (before tonight) they said it was the 8th of his career, but I may be mistaken.
    Posted by fizsh

I was going to mention the same thing!  3 Walkoff hits for a guy that's out of his element. LMAO

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

The Sox have shown patience and CC has worked hard.  He will be fine if they just put him in the lineup and leave him alone.  He might struggle against LHP like most but the production will be there.  It is the fans who show NO patience.  They showed none with Pedey, they wanted Papi out of town and they loathe Lackey.  Thank the lord the fan base is not in charge.  The Sox would have been driven into the ditch long ago.

Sections
Shortcuts