Cue up the panic, AGon to play right field in interleague games

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Cue up the panic, AGon to play right field in interleague games

I'll believe it when I see it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Thread title is inaccurate.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RhapsodyInBlue. Show RhapsodyInBlue's posts

Ortiz at 1st, Agon in rf would defensively weaken the right side.

I'll believe it when I see it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I love the idea. One of the biggest problems the Sox had last year was an almost debilitating lack of flexibility in NL parks. Getting Ortiz reps at first and Gonzanlez reps in right will help a lot with that flexibility. Even if the Sox had made the WS last year, how would they have handled this problem? Taken Ortiz out of the lineup? Hardly condusive to beating the NL champ. This will help with that. I personally have never understood why Ortiz wasn't given a few games at first even during the AL schedule. He's never been a bad first baseman, and it couldn't hurt. This is the kind of thinking V will bring to the team. I like it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Cue up the panic, AGon to play right field in interleague games:
    [QUOTE]Thread title is inaccurate.
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

As are your posts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Would help considering Crawford had a set back in his recovery.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

In Response to Re: Cue up the panic, AGon to play right field in interleague games:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cue up the panic, AGon to play right field in interleague games :   As are your posts.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Was your Civil War thread deleted because of plagarism? Was it typed out of the diaries?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Cue up the panic, AGon to play right field in interleague games": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cue up the panic, AGon to play right field in interleague games : Was your Civil War thread deleted because of plagarism? Was it typed out of the diaries? Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE] LOL...hilarious pike. You mean you went and looked through like 20 pages of BDC threads just so you could use that as a comeback? Wow, I had no idea it stung you so much, for you to go to that much trouble and continue to bring it up over and over again? Wow, just wow. I must have hit pretty close to the mark with that thread. I have no idea what happened to it pike, and I don't care. Until you said this, I had no inclination to look for it, or that it was even gone. I'll take your word. It was read by everyone I wanted to read it, especially you. You've read it, oh that you could erase it from your memory as easily! If only you could take away the pain of lost battles and regain your former glory! If only! If only! Besides, if BDC took it off, it's wasted effort, I could re-post it at any time--I just have no reason to, unless you give me one. Meanwhile, look up "apathy", and make the connection between your posts and my emotional condition.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In the past , Bobby V has tended to show a preference for offense as opposed to defense in some situations. I would guess that this is one of them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Cue up the panic, AGon to play right field in interleague games": LOL...hilarious pike. You mean you went and looked through like 20 pages of BDC threads just so you could use that as a comeback? Wow, I had no idea it stung you so much, for you to go to that much trouble and continue to bring it up over and over again? Wow, just wow. I must have hit pretty close to the mark with that thread. I have no idea what happened to it pike, and I don't care. Until you said this, I had no inclination to look for it, or that it was even gone. I'll take your word. It was read by everyone I wanted to read it, especially you. You've read it, oh that you could erase it from your memory as easily! If only you could take away the pain of lost battles and regain your former glory! If only! If only! Besides, if BDC took it off, it's wasted effort, I could re-post it at any time--I just have no reason to, unless you give me one. Meanwhile, look up "apathy", and make the connection between your posts and my emotional condition.

Still there, Exam, page 5. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Examiner cannot write with the style and knowledge of George Templeton Strong. Examiner, being a Civil War junkie, had a diary of Strong's Diary and decided to retype it and enter the names of forum participants into it and deemed himself clever. Nobody fell for the act except for J-Bay ( who might be Enquirer). What a complete waste of Enquirer's time in typing all of that narrative and entering the monikers of forum members into the proper places. Everyone saw through it. LOL. I don't know why J-Bay didn't ask Mikey and Babe to provide moral support to the thread.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Examiner cannot write with the style and knowledge of George Templeton Strong. Examiner, being a Civil War junkie, had a diary of Strong's Diary and decided to retype it and enter the names of forum participants into it and deemed himself clever. Nobody fell for the act except for J-Bay ( who might be Enquirer). What a complete waste of Enquirer's time in typing all of that narrative and entering the monikers of forum members into the proper places. Everyone saw through it. LOL. I don't know why J-Bay didn't ask Mikey and Babe to provide moral support to the thread.
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

Pike, you're an idiot, you're one of the wrongest men I know. How did you know Strong kept a diary during the war? I'll tell you how, I myself told you about it last week. Before that, you had no idea. You then asked me if I had George Templeton Strong's diary, and I said NO, and that I only knew he had kept one. I've never read it, I've only heard a few excerpts in documentary films. So now to make yourself look the intrepid investigator, you take information I myself gave you, and try to use it against me. In other words, you can't even criticize me without my help! How funny is that? The only thing I used from him was the quote I used at the beginning about Shiloh, with which I substituted "the forum", and that's not plaigerism because I put Strong's name at the end of the quote. I myself told you all that last WEEK--remember? When you were telling me what a great story it was and how much you enjoyed reading it? So no, I've never read Strong's diary, and I'm sure--if I HAD--it would be full of information about the battle of Ft. Meade (there was no such Civil War battle) and would have lots of information about the Boston.com sports forum. That thread was a creation of my own entirely, I plaigerized nothing. It flows out of my own mind because of my familiarity with the time period and how battles were fought. You yourself told me that, and said that "it really puts you right there.....that was a great narrative--good job." Furthermore, if you can prove this fakery, then you go get Strong's diary and quote the parts I copied. Also, what Civil War battle was the battle of Ft. Meade supposedly based on to where I could change all the names and isert forum characters? Show me that, and also show me how George Templeton Strong--a New York lawyer who never heard a shot fired in anger or served in the army--would have had access to battle reports and troop movements in real time to have put them in his daily diary for me to plaigerize 150 years later. Not to mention the fact that no batte in the war ever unfolded in that manner, nor would it have. Militarily, the story was a ridiculous fiction written for humor. The style of the thread was that of a parody of a documentary book on a battle, the likes of Steven Sears or Gordon Rhea, Strong did not write in this style, and would not have had access to the information required to do it. The interpretation breaks down at every point. Man, that thread burned you so much more than what I figured it would. This is hilarious! The more you talk about it, the more attention it gets. I love it. You're a desperate and silly man pike, and getting more entertaining by the moment. Yet another skirmish you've lost, why keep trying?  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cue up the panic, AGon to play right field in interleague games : Still there, Exam, page 5. 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

LOL...yeah, I saw that. Pike either claims that you are the head troll/fake Sox fan, and that we all do your bidding, or he claims that you and I are the same person. He can't make up his mind, he's very confused. Poor devil.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

If Cody Ross hits like I think he will, this may not happen.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]If Cody Ross hits like I think he will, this may not happen.
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I think Ross is going to be surprisingly solid for this team, but I still like the idea of prepping Ortiz/Gonzalez for NL parks by building in some more flexibility.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cue up the panic, AGon to play right field in interleague games : Agreed. I think Ross is going to be surprisingly solid for this team, but I still like the idea of prepping Ortiz/Gonzalez for NL parks by building in some more flexibility.

Yes, especially for RHPs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

This is a bad idea and all to accomodate Ortiz... ridiculous

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RamblinWreck77. Show RamblinWreck77's posts

Can you picture A-Gon playing the right field corner at Fenway? Hell, he can't even beat Big Papi in a foot race!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]Can you picture A-Gon playing the right field corner at Fenway? Hell, he can't even beat Big Papi in a foot race!
    Posted by RamblinWreck77[/QUOTE]
    No I can't.

Because we'd have a DH in Fenway.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

The one thing I like about Bobby V is that he is not afraid to mix it up(well I like it some of the time). I think it is important to get Ortiz in at first and Gonzalez in RF. I think it would be good to keep Ortiz at first (as much as you can) for the rest of spring.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]This is a bad idea and all to accomodate Ortiz... ridiculous
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]
    Who would you rather have in the line up Ortiz or Sweeny?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Because of the inane interleague games we must play and if we were to get to the WS.....wow, I would be floored with amazement and excitement, Bobby V is doing the right thing to get AGon and Big Papi ready for the option of AGon in RF and Big Papi at first. I don't see it happening a lot, but we should be prepared for the option.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cue up the panic, AGon to play right field in interleague games : Who would you rather have in the line up Ortiz or Sweeny?
    Posted by BosoxJoe5[/QUOTE]

I'd rather have a healthy AGon the next 6 seasons than worry about Ortiz who is nearly done playing.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cue up the panic, AGon to play right field in interleague games : I'd rather have a healthy AGon the next 6 seasons than worry about Ortiz who is nearly done playing.  
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Weren't you one of the people that would get on Francona for his non-win now mindset?

Sections
Shortcuts