Curt Picks Rays 1st and O's 2nd Says Yankees are going to struggle due to injuries --

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Curt Picks Rays 1st and O's 2nd Says Yankees are going to struggle due to injuries --

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to carnie's comment:

In response to carnieSF's comment:

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

Sick call -Derek Jeter (ankle), Mark Teixeira (wrist), Curtis Granderson (arm), Alex Rodriguez (hip, head

carnieSF- troll

This isn't a forum for comedian wannabes. Either have an opinion on the topic or don't post!

Seriously Carnie: why not just ban the troll? What does he contribute here? Unless someone quotes him he is out of my sight and out of my mind. Try it!

That's not carnie. I'm carnie and he's doing the same thing with my moniker he's been doing with Burrito's for the last month. He is a troll and a stalker.

Guess I should have addressed this to CarnieSF then. Conan defines troll. I cannot believe he is not eradicated every time he is outed here, as soon as he is identified. Here is how Wikipedia defines TROLL:
    In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[

Conan, aka Triumph defines this. I think the mods needs to exterminate this poster from our forum.

But you're ok with smurfing people's user names?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Curt Picks Rays 1st and O's 2nd Says Yankees are going to struggle due to injuries --

Sick call -Derek Jeter (ankle), Mark Teixeira (wrist), Curtis Granderson (arm), Alex Rodriguez (hip, head

carnieSF- troll

This isn't a forum for comedian wannabes. Either have an opinion on the topic or don't post!

Seriously Carnie: why not just ban the troll? What does he contribute here? Unless someone quotes him he is out of my sight and out of my mind. Try it!

That's not carnie. I'm carnie and he's doing the same thing with my moniker he's been doing with Burrito's for the last month. He is a troll and a stalker.

Guess I should have addressed this to CarnieSF then. Conan defines troll. I cannot believe he is not eradicated every time he is outed here, as soon as he is identified. Here is how Wikipedia defines TROLL:
    In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[

Conan, aka Triumph defines this. I think the mods needs to exterminate this poster from our forum.

But you're ok with smurfing people's user names?

Not sure what you mean. I do not have nicknames for posters here, just for some of the players. If you mean someone using your user name in a slightly different form then no, I do not think that is cool at all. Nor is the use of multiple user names or the inability to place a more permanent ban by IP address here. There is much I would change about this forum.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

1) TB    88-90 wins (Still have the best rotation)

2) TOR  86-90 wins (Hard to jduge, but look good on paper)

3) NYY  82-86 wins (Hard to know if they will retool at the deadline if close)

4) BOS  81-84 wins (Too many ifs to be too optimistic)

5) BAL  76-82 wins (Can lightening in a bottle strike twice?)

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

John Kerry isn't a war hero, according to a majority of swift boat veterans. Kerry said his fellow veterans were committing war crimes and invoked the name of Genghis Kahn. Is he one of your war heroes?

Why do you hate America, Softlaw?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Why does Kerry and Obama hate America, Lloyd?

I don't know. Why do you think they does?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Maybe because they resent the founding fathers. That's not a question.

That explains the absence of a question mark.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Next up if history tells us anything would be Youk.

Coupon Clipping Hal picked a great time to fund a lousy bench.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Spoken like a true chickenhawk

No, the majority of the swiftboat veterans are not "chickenhawks".

True, but I wasn't saying they were chickenhawks I was saying you are. And the last I checked 2 members of a reactionary PAC aren't the majority of swift boat veterans. Nor did the military give away purple hearts and bronze and silver stars for nothing. Why do you hate our military veterans softlaw?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Did Curt say anything about his video game?

I do not understand how Schilling can throw away ALL of his hard-earned money (around $50 million).

If I had $50 million, I would become a Red Sox, Patriots and Celtics season ticketholder, get myself a megga hot girlfriend like Kate Upton, and enjoy the rest of my life.   LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

My prediction   :)

Toronto        89-73

Boston         87-75 (wild card berth)

New York     86-76

Tampa Bay  84-78

Baltimore     81-81

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

ahh!!...Big Schill...have microphone, will travel :-)

Sections
Shortcuts