Curt Schilling on board with BILL-806 .........

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Re: Curt Schilling on board with BILL-806 .........

Yup, Bill.  Right on! 

Ol' Schill read your posts here and said, "Hey!  I hadn't thougt of that!  Bill's right and I'm on board!!

Ego much?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yup, Bill.  Right on! 

Ol' Schill read your posts here and said, "Hey!  I hadn't thougt of that!  Bill's right and I'm on board!!

Ego much?

[/QUOTE]  Son, just  fact..... And that is a trade that the Sox have to make....  To start the season with a $cott Bora$$ client in ceterfield, well that my boy is EGO !!!  and also EGG on the Sox face !!!

[/QUOTE]

Then to be consistent with that you must also believe that the team has to trade JBJ and Bogarts immediately, because Borass represents both of them too. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Yup, Bill.  Right on! 

Ego much?

[/QUOTE]  Son, just  fact..... And that is a trade that the Sox have to make....  To start the season with a $cott Bora$$ client in ceterfield, well that my boy is EGO !!!  and also EGG on the Sox face !!!

[/QUOTE]

So supergenius, should the Sox divest themselves of all Scott Boras clients?  Do tell.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Typical ignorant and stupid comment.

1) Name the teams that shy away from Boras clients....who gives a cr@p what you "think"?

2) He controls a big percentage of the best players....do you think it makes more sense to ignore those players, or develop a good relationship with Boras and learn to deal with him?

3) Have you hear of Xander Bogaerts?  What about Jackie Bradley Jr.?  Do you know who is their agent?

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jackbu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Never listen to curt any longer

[/QUOTE]

why not, last spring

when so many questioned what he knew

because he was no longer in the sox clubhouse

he was right on most of what he said

or did you mean you don't listen when he talks politics

[/QUOTE]

or religion

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Bill - I don't disagree with you, but if things go as planned, they will have a Scott Boras client in CF in 2014 with Jackie  Bradley, Jr.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Not to mention Xander Bogaerts is a Boras client, as is 2012 Red Sox 1st round pick Deven Marrerro.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

[/QUOTE]

Then to be consistent with that you must also believe that the team has to trade JBJ and Bogarts immediately, because Borass represents both of them too. 

[/QUOTE]NO, not yet !!!

[/QUOTE]

'fraid so, BIll

This was taken from an inteview with BC and is part of an article written by Gordon Edes, posted here November 8, 2012.  Link available on requst.  (emphasis mine)

"Boras pointed out that two of his clients — shortstop Xander Bogaerts and center fielder Jackie Bradley — are prospects who should add to the team’s star power in the near future."

So what do you think, Bill?  Dump them both right now, rather than risk starting 2004 with one of Bora$$' clients in CF.. and maybe at SS?

Be consistent, Bill.  Do you want Borass clients... or don't you? 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

I know we need pitching. I just think Jacoby is too good a player to be moved. Speed, power and defense. He's our best all around player. I can't believe that there is a rumor that Cherrington is thinking of trading Ells for Vance Worley of the Phillies? Are you kidding me? A mediocre pitcher for a star? Cliff Lee maybe. Forgeting dollars and cents wouldn't it make more sense to trade prospects for pitching instead of our catalyst? Victorino in center instead of Ells? Ughh!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1) Name the teams that shy away from Boras clients....who gives a cr@p what you "think"?

2) He controls a big percentage of the best players....do you think it makes more sense to ignore those players, or develop a good relationship with Boras and learn to deal with him?

3) Have you hear of Xander Bogaerts?  What about Jackie Bradley Jr.?  Do you know who is their agent?

[/QUOTE]I think that Mr. Moonslav could give us a good understanding on rthe history of Bora$ clients and their effects after the new contract .....

[/QUOTE]

why use moon as a crutch?? you posed the question, why don't you get off your bum and do some research yourself?! lazy mofo

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I have a ton of respect for Curt Schilling. However, I would not take any business advice from him. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

i bet it doesnt happen until July, the sox will want to get his value up and right now it isnt as high as some here might think it is.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]I think that Mr. Moonslav could give us a good understanding on rthe history of Bora$ clients and their effects after the new contract .....

[/QUOTE]

why use moon as a crutch?? you posed the question, why don't you get off your bum and do some research yourself?! lazy mofo

[/QUOTE]  Because unlike you, Moon knows his stuff..... To the point that "why reinvent the wheel"   !!!

[/QUOTE]

Typical no-substance Bill-806 response.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts