Cushy seats that pathetic fans won't stay put in :)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Cushy seats that pathetic fans won't stay put in :)

You just have to LOVE IT! 

Talk about fair weather fans........   :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

Re: Cushy seats that pathetic fans won't stay put in :)

I love Girardi explaining away the mass exodus on Monday because it was "a school night."

The game ended at 4:30 PM.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

LOL!   I have to say, there is no better vision than seeing all those beautiful, cushy, comfortable, barcalounger seats be abandoned by "fair-weathered" (as always) Yankee bandwagon fans!  A fan's character is revealed in defeat!

Red Sox fans get angry & vent!  We're good at it.  WE still show up!!!  Year in & year out, in good times and bad.

Yankee fans???  A hint of a less than average season, and they don't even bother showing.  Those who do, are GONE BABY GONE as soon as it looks like they won't be able to celebrate their rightful victory.

:)   So much fun to watch  :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

I agree it's much more impressive when fans

down by 6 runs

sit in a cold windy ball park

singing '' Good times never seemed so good ''

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Can't blame those that left early. The game wasn't competitive in anyway and the weather was better suited for football.

Last night was much the same.

I got bored even watching it from the comforts of my home and switched to other things.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoSoxfan56. Show BoSoxfan56's posts

Yankees couldn't even sell out during the playoffs last October....that's all that needs to be said about Yankee fans.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

LOL!   I have to say, there is no better vision than seeing all those beautiful, cushy, comfortable, barcalounger seats be abandoned by "fair-weathered" (as always) Yankee bandwagon fans!  A fan's character is revealed in defeat!

Red Sox fans get angry & vent!  We're good at it.  WE still show up!!!  Year in & year out, in good times and bad.

Yankee fans???  A hint of a less than average season, and they don't even bother showing.  Those who do, are GONE BABY GONE as soon as it looks like they won't be able to celebrate their rightful victory.

While there is some truth to what is said here, I guess you forgot where the term pink hats came from.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

I agree it's much more impressive when fans

down by 6 runs

sit in a cold windy ball park

singing '' Good times never seemed so good ''

Do you have another bag for me?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

While there is some truth to what is said here, I guess you forgot where the term pink hats came from.

I guess I forgot...where??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

I'm guessing you're kidding.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

What a difference six months make.

Six months ago, the Yankees were crushing the Red Sox on their way to the AL East crown while we had Bobby Valentine.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Why would I be kidding?? Every team, in every sport, has them. To label one team, is ridiculous. Everyone loves a winner.  The Sox fans have done pretty well the past few years, sticking with the team, assuming you're referring to, post 2004. That said, both teams will see their share of empty seats this year, especially early on, due to the weather.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Why would I be kidding?? Every team, in every sport, has them. To label one team, is ridiculous. Everyone loves a winner.  The Sox fans have done pretty well the past few years, sticking with the team, assuming you're referring to, post 2004. That said, both teams will see their share of empty seats this year, especially early on, due to the weather.

Which is why I posted what I did; you're just affirming it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Did I miss the part of the OP, labeling Yankee fans the origin of pink hats? Fair weather fans, literally, in 30 degree weather on a week night, is something else, altogether. I think the OP was tongue in cheek, steven

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Did I miss the part of the OP, labeling Yankee fans the origin of pink hats? Fair weather fans, literally, in 30 degree weather on a week night, is something else, altogether. I think the OP was tongue in cheek, steven

Maybe, maybe not.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Maybe, maybe not.

There's that stellar sense of humor, on display again...

Who knew Yankee fans were so thin-skinned?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Maybe, maybe not.

There's that stellar sense of humor, on display again...

Who knew Yankee fans were so thin-skinned?

From what I've seen, how would you know about sense of humor?  Also, I wasn't aware that it was dependent on fan bent; maybe, on 2nd look, you DO have one!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

That said, both teams will see their share of empty seats this year, especially early on, due to the weather.

[/QUOTE] just saw a tweet on tonight's game, first pitch temps around 47 degrees, and 45 for Game 1 in Motown on  Friday....brrrrrrrrrrrrr   ; )

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:

Can't blame those that left early. The game wasn't competitive in anyway and the weather was better suited for football.

Last night was much the same.

I got bored even watching it from the comforts of my home and switched to other things.

Yeah but did you spend 500.00 to do it?