Cut the crap with all this bad back stuff...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from -theyazzer-. Show -theyazzer-'s posts

Re: Cut the crap with all this bad back stuff...

In Response to Re: Cut the crap with all this bad back stuff...:
    [QUOTE]Silly me, I just realized that many of you set a bookmark for the forum and come here directly. I make the mistake of going to the Red Sox front page and get delayed there reading the news about our team.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

you can read?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

[QUOTE]Now you are hearing the stiory on WEEI that AGON's neck could be causing his lack of power. Obviously something is wrong. Grant you he is hitting for average but he had better power numbers in San Diego with no protection in the lineup. I am getting tired of the medical secrecy with this team, including Bucholtz as well. There are more secrets with the medical staff on this team than with the invasion of Iraq which I was a part of. its incredible.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]Yeah, your right to know trumps the fact that informing your competitors of your players weaknesses helps them, whether they are facing you (A-Gon) or you are trying to trade with them (Buch).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Cut the crap with all this bad back stuff...:
    [QUOTE]Yesterday's lineups were a disgrace - nothing more than Francona pandering to his players to rest them during a double header...games we needed to win. Marco played all last year with one arm - now he cant play because of a strained back????? Papi????  Reddick????  Either our fitness suckz or we are doing our annual August swoon because we have already settled for the wildcard...unacceptable... I'm tired of the Yankees passing us when it matters most..
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

The next time you take a 'sick' day off from teaching, depriving your students of such intellectual wealth, let me know..
    I will start a thunderous thread about it!

See DC,  I'm an equal opportunity source of sarcasm.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Cut the crap with all this bad back stuff... : The next time you take a 'sick' day off from teaching, depriving your students of such intellectual wealth , let me know.. I will start a thunderous thread about it! See DC,  I'm an equal opportunity source of sarcasm.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

teaching is work - baseball is a game

i get paid 50k yr - they get that a game

i work everyday there is work - regardless of how "tired" i am or how many days in a row i worked unlike our pampered pukes

if i do miss work - i need a doctors excuse for anything past two days in a row - jed lowrie and jd drew get bonuses for playing two days in a row

i have to leave lesson plans if i do miss work so that i can still be instructing the students because it is my responsibility even if i am not there...

Harness, please dont ever compare anyone's real job to playing mlb baseball -

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

News flash GEO:

Baseball is work. Damn hard work.
    Just because these guys are gifted and love what they do for a living doesn't mean they aren't dedicated to the regime. Don't under-estimate the physical/mental toll it takes. And their window of opportunity is brief, making the pressure all the more magnified.

You can teach into UR 60's. Their playing days are generally over in their 30's...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]Yesterday's lineups were a disgrace - nothing more than Francona pandering to his players to rest them during a double header...games we needed to win. Marco played all last year with one arm - now he cant play because of a strained back????? Papi????  Reddick????  Either our fitness suckz or we are doing our annual August swoon because we have already settled for the wildcard...unacceptable... I'm tired of the Yankees passing us when it matters most..

Ok Doc  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

I think the bottom line is, instead of grabbing a solid RHH OF bat before the deaqdine we signed our SS for next season.  Now we are trying to find playing time for three SS's.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tyler Scionti. Show tyler Scionti's posts

Hey don't jump on them for a bad back. I'm a young guy who pulled a muscle while taking swings in the cage and was out for four months watching instead of playing during my varsity season. Every time I moved I felt pain shoot up my spine, so sitting out a few games is understandable. Just hope that they can recover.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

We are only 1/2 game back.   No swoon.  We just have to get past the injuries and get Gonzo hitting again.  Gonzo can carry the team on his back.  But he is swinging now like he did the first weeks of the season.   And we all know the streak he went on after that.

Keep the faith.  We just need to peak at the end.   The Yanks are not ripping it up either, Colon got hit last night.  Our pitching looks better, our guys will start hitting.  

Sections
Shortcuts