D H needs to be more PRODUCTIVE...........Just saying .......

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: D H needs to be more PRODUCTIVE...........Just saying .......

In response to softlaw2's comment:

The issue with Ortiz has never been will he produce at a high level when he plays. It's can he produce at a high level for a full season's workload. They had better think twice if they think they can "ride this all the way everyday" approach to a player who has the medical history he has. After missing the first weeks, the season is more condensed. They had better not plan on starting Ortiz for man than about 110 games for this year, if they want him on the bubble playoff team and for 110 to 120 games next year.

You still say he has "no pop", or are you going to deny that one too?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mryazz's comment:

[QUOTE]CONAN........  You would make a great advisor to the "BIG O's SECURITY TEAM !!! You could be the guard for the lovely SUSAN RICE !!!!

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to moonslav59's comment:

But, the girl's stats were 36-24-36. What's Dad got to say about them apples?

Sox4ever

NICE !!!!  I hope they won't fall to far from the tree !!!!!!

When the good lord passed out stupidity Bozo

you got in line twice.

nice CONAN...........  Sounds like a true  lib/left/rad/soc/enviro/corrupt/MOONBAT that you are !!!!!  Let me take a reach here....... Was/is  NANCY PELOSI your mother or GAL/PAL ???????????? Just wondering !!!

Bill do you think The Big O ordered the code red tax audit on the tea party?

speaking of T-BAGGERS, that STUPID line was a long one. btw, instead of calling obama the 'BIG O,' why don't you cowardly bigots just call him the BLACK GUY. you rubes are pathetic.

BIGOTS ???????  Thats the 1st thing that the lib/left usually cry out........  Enjoy the "TRANSFORMATION"  !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Morning stupidity from Bozo.

[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Bill......you're sad.  And you're ugly, and nobody likes you, and I bet you have 'old man smell', and you know nothing about baseball, and you're not a Sox fan, and you come over here for 'old man attention', and you know nothing about politics, and you're always wrong, and you're a racist,......  That's all for now....

......oh wait.....did I mention the 'old man smell'??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Bill......you're sad.  And you're ugly, and nobody likes you, and I bet you have 'old man smell', and you know nothing about baseball, and you're not a Sox fan, and you come over here for 'old man attention', and you know nothing about politics, and you're always wrong, and you're a racist,......  That's all for now....

And YOU  ??????  Whats your claim to fame ?????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

FYI All......  Bill wrote this in the 'papi thread' today:

OK MOON..... The white flag is up ....... I can't speak for SOFTY, but DAD & BILL-806 have seen enough (for now) and are glad the the "BIG GUY" is back to the point that he gives the opposition something to think about..........  Still a liability on the bases, but we all understand that !!!!       I will say that I have enjoyed all the "give & take" on this subject since last OCTOBER  !!!!

How 'flip floppery' of you....typical concervative.......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

And YOU  ??????  Whats your claim to fame ?????

[/QUOTE]

....that's the difference here Bill....  I don't need to have a 'claim to fame' to fill some odd inner void like you.....  I will say though that I make it a point to not have 'Old man smell'........

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

4 pages in 24hrs for this nonsense? Someone wasnt getting enough attention here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

4 pages in 24hrs for this nonsense? Someone wasnt getting enough attention here.

+100 

What an odd dude he is.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]

+100 

[/QUOTE]

Anyone complaining about one of the top hitters in MLB is obviously a troll. Like Jackbu, Bill is just trying to find reasons, no matter how utterly stupid, to complain and get attention. OMG! He hit a little squibber to 2b and didnt "leg it out". Im done posting here. Just wanted to respond to you king.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

+100 

[/QUOTE]

Anyone complaining about one of the top hitters in MLB is obviously a troll. Like Jackbu, Bill is just trying to find reasons, no matter how utterly stupid, to complain and get attention. OMG! He hit a little squibber to 2b and didnt "leg it out". Im done posting here. Just wanted to respond to you king.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed.....  I'm out too......

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

But, the girl's stats were 36-24-36. What's Dad got to say about them apples?

Sox4ever

I love apples!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

The issue with Ortiz has never been will he produce at a high level when he plays. It's can he produce at a high level for a full season's workload. They had better think twice if they think they can "ride this all the way everyday" approach to a player who has the medical history he has. After missing the first weeks, the season is more condensed. They had better not plan on starting Ortiz for man than about 110 games for this year, if they want him on the bubble playoff team and for 110 to 120 games next year.

Oh.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yep bill is trolling on this thread, of this there is no doubt.

+100 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I agree with Bill. Dwight Howard does need to be more productive. But since I believe he'll remain in L.A., I hope he continues to underachieve.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Nice to see Bill sticking to baseball. As usual, when he's wrong on baseball (99% of the time) he plays the lib/left/rad/soc/moonbat card. And life goes on. Yawn.

Mandolin player and reluctant admirer of the New York Yankees

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

BIGOTS ???????  Thats the 1st thing that the lib/left usually cry out........  Enjoy the "TRANSFORMATION"  !!!!

[/QUOTE]

wait, wasn't that supposed to happen november 2012?  whoops.

as for this thread, i have told you many times.  baseball is too complicated a sport for you.  you do not have the mental capacity to discuss baseball.  stick to shuffleboard.  i hear that's played alot on navy ships so i imagine it's a topic you are well versed.  as for baseball, leave that to the big boys....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

where was he previously in the 350's(something like that)??...Bill, in this age of overshifts, inning matchups and the fact that he's not fleet of foot, you couldn't possibly think Ortiz could keep that pace could you?...not to mention it's the second week of June...plenty of time for another offensive roll or two..  

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I've never, ever, ever, ever said Ortiz "has no pop".

No one cares.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I've never, ever, ever, ever said Ortiz "has no pop".

You may not have used those exact words.  But here's just one of the things you have said, in your 'over/under' thread that I just bumped.

He's in the last stage of his career, the washed up punch and judy hitter stage.