Dad says his teen narcissist son needs 806 posts to get a new scooter. Tell Dad how you feel about his narcissistic son.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Dad says his teen narcissist son needs 806 posts to get a new scooter. Tell Dad how you feel about his narcissistic son.

creating useless threads makes you no better than he (and all the other useless board spammers) is..

you wanna stick it to him? post about baseball.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Dad says his teen narcissist son needs 806 posts to get a new scooter. Tell Dad how you feel about his narcissistic son.

In response to mef429's comment:

creating useless threads makes you no better than he (and all the other useless board spammers) is..

So why do you post on his threads?  Which by the way are all about HIM, not baseball.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

So you'd rather post on his useless threads about him.  Knock yourself out.  This is just a little pushback.  You think it's more effective to argue with him on his turf?  His useless threads about himself?  Which is exactly what the narcissist wants???  Have at it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

So why do you post on his threads?  Which by the way are all about HIM, not baseball.

because i pick apart his ignorant baseball propositions.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

So why do you post on his threads?  Which by the way are all about HIM, not baseball
    because i pick apart his ignorant baseball propositions.

You're not the only one to do so.  I choose to do it on my turf.  Not his.  Hey what the heck :)  No worries.  Just a little fun :)

Try this???

List here 806 things the clown is wrong about with respect to the Red Sox & baseball.

Start list below.......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

This is a messed up as Bill.

Yet you and your chimp will go snipe on every one of his 806 comments per day.

Who's messed up?   :)

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Dad says I get a puppy if I start 806 worthless threads in a week.  :)

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

p.s.  Not one personal attack or cuss word in any of the above posts, yet BDC mods don't want you to see them????

Bizzaro world

Bizarro OP

Hello pot.  Kettle calling :)

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

p.s.  Not one personal attack or cuss word in any of the above posts, yet BDC mods don't want you to see them????

Bizzaro world

Bizarro OP

Hello pot.  Kettle calling :)

I suggest putting Conan-Triumph on ignore and stop quoting him. He is useless.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Oh....  I definitely agree about Triumph / Conan being useless.  Nothing to add to any debate.  Just a yapping chawawa in a chimp suit.  Thinking his inane jabs pass for wit, just like his idol, who panders to undergrad nitwits.

STILL....  I put nobody on ignore.  I don't need protection like some do.  I don't need big brother, or anybody else making sure my feelings are never hurt!!!!

This world is full of too many narcissists, looking to shut down the speech of others.  Try not looking.  Not reading if it bothers you so.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Now they've removed Conan's harmless response????

What a bunch of nannies!!!

BDC, your site is becoming a JOKE!!!!

25. This post has been removed.