Daisuke Matsuzaka throws in bullpen and Bobby Jenks struggles on...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Daisuke Matsuzaka throws in bullpen and Bobby Jenks struggles on...

Kudos to you for recognizes a troll when you see one. TBSHBT "The Babe Still Hates BeanTown" 

I thought it stood for Bath Tissue Stuck on His ButT.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Daisuke Matsuzaka throws in bullpen and Bobby Jenks struggles on...:
     Kudos to you for recognizes a troll when you see one. TBSHBT "The Babe Still Hates BeanTown"  I thought it stood for Bath Tissue Stuck on His ButT.
    Posted by moonslav59

Love it! Thanks for the laugh, Moon. You're the best.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: Daisuke Matsuzaka throws in bullpen and Bobby Jenks struggles on...:
    In Response to Re: Daisuke Matsuzaka throws in bullpen and Bobby Jenks struggles on... : I don't know who you are, but, again, I came here in April 2010. "HeadofTed" was here when I got here. He received so many negative comments about it (IMO it should have been removed, and/or not even created), he changed his name to "Thebabestillhatesbeantown" and even had to nerve to ask if that was OK instead. I saw all of that. After being banned numerous times, he came up with TBSHBT, with dashes next to it every time he was banned. It's unbelievable to me that you Truefan posters will support any Yankee fan or troll on the board to the point of not even being objective about it. You're like a cult. lol And the Truefan site was started by Zac and his Yankee pals to dump into a perfectly functioning Red Sox site, and probably make everyone miserable there -- all the while collecting the Sox fans personal information if they signed up for it as well as their IP addresses. IMO you should all be ashamed of yourselves for your continuing encouragement of posters whose sole purpose in life is to disrupt Sox forums.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

The response is like a broken record.

Sections
Shortcuts