1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

Re: Dan Shaughnessy-For Red Sox, a year of living dreadfully

Do you do realize that articles have the ability to post right under where they were originally posted on boston.com... why do  you always take every single baseball article and repost it here as if you wrote it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Do you have any thoughts of your own?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

2004, keep posting those articles. Thats the first time I saw it. Its convenient to have all the Sox news in one place. If others don't like it they don't have to read it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I didn't read it. I never read anything written by the CHB.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I was not un-civil. I asked a simple question. Just because you didn't like it does not mean that it was un-civil. The truth is that you rarely post anything that resembles an original thought. If you don't want people calling you on that, change it. If I or anyone else here wants to read Shanks, they know where to find him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

The Red Sox were 82-51 after 133 games last season and are 62-71 after 133 games this season.

That's quite a swing.

The stiff challenges confronting the Red Sox should be viewed as opportunities, but the Sox fans should temper their expectations for a year or two.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to bill039 comment:

Look what Theo and Tito turned the Redsox into
    The damage will take year to overcome.

Not Tito. He had nothing to do with the kind of players Epstein brought in. Yes, he lost control of the clubhouse last year, and he was a terrible field general, but I cannot hang anything that happened after he left on him.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

2004, keep posting those articles. Thats the first time I saw it. Its convenient to have all the Sox news in one place. If others don't like it they don't have to read it.

I agree, pumpsie, one stop shopping. Thanks for the updates and tweets also, 2004

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

You know?  I really beat up Tito for losing control of this team.  I did think he enabled the out of control clubhouse.  In retrospect, I'm not so sure anymore.  I do know that little bobby v was the WORST guy for the job though, and he has added greatly to the dysfunction!  It's a complete embarrassment!  Not that they are playing so poorly, but that he has created such a soap opera atmosphere! 

HE SHOULD GO TODAY!  They don't get rid of him, & I'm really gonna check out!  I keep saying that, & it never happens.  I just can't not watch my Sox.  Still, it's a disgrace!