Daniel Nava

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Daniel Nava

Lets make a strong push to get Daniel Nava in the all star game.

It is a shame he is not on the ballot.

I'm writting him in...and I hope you are too. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Daniel Nava

Already did 35 times...If you sign into MLB.com first they goive you 10 extra votes. Ive voted salty at C and Pedey at 2b too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I voted for Nava too!!!  Laughing

I also voted for Pedroia.    

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

My biggest worry is that other teams fans won't vote for Daniel Nava.  I know a LOT of people will sincerely vote for who they think deserves it and not just their teams players and I feel that Nava could have a legitimate chance if he was on the Ballot.  

But isn't there an extra person or two chosen every year who isn't on the ballot, or they take the top write in? or something like that?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

We should start an AS youtube campaign for Nava. I really think he deserves it, but isnt the "popular" vote.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

maybe a little grassroots movement is all we need.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Maybe we can write into ESPN and suggest that they do an underdog story on NAVA.  If they were to do one the timing could really help him.

https://r.espn.go.com/members/contact/tvindex

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

Lets make a strong push to get Daniel Nava in the all star game.

It is a shame he is not on the ballot.

I'm writting him in...and I hope you are too. 

I already did, but I fear it may be too late. I also have voted for Pedroia and Salty. I wanted Salty benched last summer, now I'm voting him to the All-Star Game! That's due, I would guess to 1) his hard work, 2) paying attention to what Jason and Farrell have been telling jim, and 3) flattening ouy his upper-cut swing a little. Right now, I'd say he's a candidate for "most improved" in the AL

I've always thought Nava had the talent, and just had to stay off the DL for awhile in order to prove it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Those 4 days off look mighty good for the Final Push.
    Of course Nava deserves it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Whether or not daniel makes offical All-Star status, I am so happy for him that he is breaking through like this.  He is arguably the Sox MVP thus far.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

He is arguably the Sox MVP and I think he's probably been one of the MVP's of baseball so far this year.  Just tremendously consistent production.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Where do I go to vote?

Also, when does it open?  I mean, Daniel Nava: The Movie.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Dear hugh,

Thank you for writing.

The high volume of correspondence we receive prohibits us from personally acknowledging every email. Your comments, concerns and/or compliments are shared with our executives and other appropriate personnel and they're appreciative of the input. If you have a specific question about ESPN's programming or ESPN, Inc we will reply to you as quickly as possible.

Thank You,
    ESPN Customer Care

That's an email I got back from ESPN.

You know what that tells me, that no one cares or reads those emails.  You know what they probably means? they have a computer that scans these emails.  So if they have enough traffic talking about the same subject then they might actually listen.  So the more people who demand ESPN do a piece on Nava's story the more likely they might actually do it.

Am I wasting my time? maybe, but I'd rather waste my time on this than complaining about stuff. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Thanks, hugh. I've been meaning to do it and this provoked me, to. Not only is he deserving, but it would mean a lot to him. Too many of the All stars don't want to be bothered going. Nava would not only welcome it, but would be a dream come true.

BTW, Bradford mentioned last night Ortiz said he would not participate in the Home Run Derby this year, if asked

You may glory in a team triumphant......
    But you fall in love with a team in defeat

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Dear hugh,

Thank you for writing.

The high volume of correspondence we receive prohibits us from personally acknowledging every email. Your comments, concerns and/or compliments are shared with our executives and other appropriate personnel and they're appreciative of the input. If you have a specific question about ESPN's programming or ESPN, Inc we will reply to you as quickly as possible.

Thank You,
    ESPN Customer Care

You know what that tells me, that no one cares or reads those emails.  You know what they probably means? they have a computer that scans these emails.  So if they have enough traffic talking about the same subject then they might actually listen.  So the more people who demand ESPN do a piece on Nava's story the more likely they might actually do it.

Am I wasting my time? maybe, but I'd rather waste my time on this than complaining about stuff. 

I emailed CNN yesterday and basically got the same response. Same with FOX, in the past.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

I've maxed out for this year's allstar game, hopefully we can get this kid to game because he certainly belongs there!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Dear hugh,

Thank you for writing.

Thank You,
    ESPN Customer Care

I emailed CNN yesterday and basically got the same response. Same with FOX, in the past.

yeah I think they only respond when they get high volume.  And even then they don't respond personcally to you they just go out and possibly report it.  If enough people bother them over it they will just figure it will give them the ratings.  I'm trying to convince all my friends to do the same.  This kid has spent his whole life being overlooked and being an underdog it's about time he gets some recognition.  He's definitely loved in Boston, that is for sure.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

yeah I think they only respond when they get high volume.  And even then they don't respond personcally to you they just go out and possibly report it.  If enough people bother them over it they will just figure it will give them the ratings.  I'm trying to convince all my friends to do the same.  This kid has spent his whole life being overlooked and being an underdog it's about time he gets some recognition.  He's definitely loved in Boston, that is for sure.

[/QUOTE]

heck hughe U R close enough to go down there in person an be heard ;-)

I'm thinking he makes it on that  'final vote' thing they after after the reg voting

normally I'm not much a fan of rookies making the AS game

I take the players body of work over a  few good months

but this is a different case IMO

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Nice picture pinstripezac35!!!  Laughing

We all know that ESPN LOVES the Red Sox and Yankees.   LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

heck hughe U R close enough to go down there in person an be heard ;-)

I'm thinking he makes it on that  'final vote' thing they after after the reg voting

normally I'm not much a fan of rookies making the AS game

I take the players body of work over a  few good months

but this is a different case IMO

[/QUOTE]

I'm about 10 minutes away from there....actually I know several people that work there but I don't know if they know anyone who can pull some strings.

I'd bet they do, but who knows if they actually would listen to them or not.  I think he could be one of those final two guys.  Which is why I think if his story is more well known then he  could easily become a favorite for one of those last guys. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Just voted 35 times for Nava..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

Nice picture pinstripezac35!!!  Laughing

We all know that ESPN LOVES the Red Sox and Yankees.   LOL

thanks

We all know that ESPN LOVES the Red Sox and Yankees. 

heck ice in yankeeland we call it

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

i voted for him and also have been spreading the word. I emailed Cafardo and Pete Abe the other day asking them to write something on him to help get him support for the AS game.

MASTER OF PUPPETS I'M PULLING YOUR STRINGS!!
    TWISTING YOUR MIND AND SMASHING YOUR DREAMS!!
    BLINDED BY ME YOU CAN'T SEE A THING!!
    JUST CALL MY NAME 'CUZ I'LL HEAR YOU SCREAM!!
    MASTER!! MASTER!!

Sections
Shortcuts