Daniel Nava

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: Daniel Nava

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

Dear hugh,

Thank you for writing.

The high volume of correspondence we receive prohibits us from personally acknowledging every email. Your comments, concerns and/or compliments are shared with our executives and other appropriate personnel and they're appreciative of the input. If you have a specific question about ESPN's programming or ESPN, Inc we will reply to you as quickly as possible.

Thank You,
    ESPN Customer Care

That's an email I got back from ESPN.

You know what that tells me, that no one cares or reads those emails.  You know what they probably means? they have a computer that scans these emails.  So if they have enough traffic talking about the same subject then they might actually listen.  So the more people who demand ESPN do a piece on Nava's story the more likely they might actually do it.

Am I wasting my time? maybe, but I'd rather waste my time on this than complaining about stuff. 

Nava needs a publicist.  Maybe you should apply for that job, CT.  I guess you could try to contact his agent.  If that's you in your avatar, I would suggest dressing up, shaving, and abandoning the bandana for any interviews or meetings.  I guess you could be something like that Turtle character on Entourage.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

OK so i got an email back from ESPN. it says:

Dear Joe,

ESPN's policy does not allow us to accept for review or consideration any ideas, suggestions, or creative materials not solicited by us or our subsidaries.

MASTER OF PUPPETS I'M PULLING YOUR STRINGS!!
    TWISTING YOUR MIND AND SMASHING YOUR DREAMS!!
    BLINDED BY ME YOU CAN'T SEE A THING!!
    JUST CALL MY NAME 'CUZ I'LL HEAR YOU SCREAM!!
    MASTER!! MASTER!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

Dear Joe,

ESPN's policy does not allow us to accept for review or consideration any ideas, suggestions, or creative materials not solicited by us or our subsidaries.

MASTER!! MASTER!!

Then you must become one of their subsidaries.  Good luck on your mission!  

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

Dear Joe,

MASTER!! MASTER!!

Nice try, mef. No wonder ESPN gets worse, by the day

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to mjagger's comment:

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to mjagger's comment:

I also sent an e-mail to ESPN requesting that they promote Nava for the aii-star game. He, Pedroia, and Papi deserve to be there. Buchholz will be selected by the manager, and if he's healthy, he should start the game.

You should of asked for a rocket ride to Mars. ESPN gets junk mail like yours by the tons per day.

Rocket ride to Mars? That sounds like fun. I can share the ride with Hugh. Who knows? Maybe The 3 Stooges will be on board, also.

Don't forget to take the rest of Pike-ttes, with you

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

Selig sucks.  Hopefully, Nava can be part of the vote off thing they do.

what does selig have to do with this

do you have any idea how one gets on the ballot

what exactly did nava do last yr to warrant being on the ballot this yr

isn't it not  expecting much from nava  the beauty of the story

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Another brilliant defensive play by Nava last night. If hes not on this years AS ballot, hes sure to be on next years, Ive already written him in 35 times for this year though.

Sections
Shortcuts