Darnell McDonald

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Darnell McDonald

I think the Red Sox have been extremely patient with McDonald because of his good numbers last year and also the big numbers he had at Pawtucket last year and this year.  I think they saw in those numbers that this was a guy who has swung the bat well very recently and that his horrific ML numbers this year were likely to show a big improvement if he kept playing. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In Response to Re: Darnell McDonald:
    I think the Red Sox have been extremely patient with McDonald because of his good numbers last year and also the big numbers he had at Pawtucket last year and this year.  I think they saw in those numbers that this was a guy who has swung the bat well very recently and that his horrific ML numbers this year were likely to show a big improvement if he kept playing.    
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut

Hfx,
    In the end our expectations, when it comes to our bench guys, are often greater than the teams...Dmac is a bench player, who accepts his role, his value is judged, not just with his bat, but also his legs, glove and his league minimum salary. His playing time is dicatated by many factors but end of the day if the kid could hit he'd be starting for someone else...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

C'mon. Name one other MLB player that can lead off with a buck seventy-five avg?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

C'mon. Name one other MLB player that can lead off with a buck seventy-five avg?
    Posted by Alibiike

Since the All Star Break:  .289, .391 OBP, 1.023 OPS.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Ike is a White Sox fan, He admitted it yesterday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Ike is a White Sox fan, He admitted it yesterday.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil

Huh?  Wasn't that ALaGatorAl you were saying was a White Sox fan?

Sections
Shortcuts