1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

DAT-A-BOY PAPI .........

As you continue to make DAD & Bill-806 look really BAD !!!   Go SOX  !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: DAT-A-BOY PAPI .........

Yes, he keeps making you and georom look like total clowns.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

JBJ set the table nicely and may be a good lead off man.  Nice homer by Ortiz, nice way to head into New York.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

That's not very difficult. You do dat by yourself.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Three things are certain: Death, taxes, and Koji.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

Your continued obsession with hating on Big Papi is what makes you and Dad look bad

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Leftfielder61's comment:

Your continued obsession with hating on Big Papi is what makes you and Dad look bad

Thanks for the heads up on DAT !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

I don't think Bill's dad enjoys being dragged into Bill's posts. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Excellent start by Peavy, good plate discipline by JBJ, and typical Papi.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:

Great game, Steve Lyons did a nice job breaking down Ortiz's homer.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to steven11's comment:

Good POINT......  Lyons is no Jenny, JENNY DELL, but he certainly gives NESN a big boost !!!   Lyons is a RED SOXER thru & thru !!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

You can take solace in the fact the eventually you will be right about Ortiz-maybe in two or three years. In the meanwhile, give the guy some credit and get off his case!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to steven11's comment:

Good POINT......  Lyons is no Jenny, JENNY DELL, but he certainly gives NESN a big boost !!!   Lyons is a RED SOXER thru & thru !!!!

And you're no Albert, Albert Einstein.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

You can take solace in the fact the eventually you will be right about Ortiz-maybe in two or three years. In the meanwhile, give the guy some credit and get off his case!

Pumpsie,  Geee, I think I did ????

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Lets see how long it lasts. He will break down eventually, but right now he is our best hitter. He deserves some credit and deserves no threads about his demise...not yet.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Btw, do me a favor and put on the Yankmee game. Listen to David Cone and Ken Singleton try do the color. Now tell yourself how fortunate SOX fans are having Jerry Remy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

Big win today

GR8 team effort

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Lets see how long it lasts. He will break down eventually, but right now he is our best hitter. He deserves some credit and deserves no threads about his demise...not yet.

CONCUR, for today !!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Bashing the guy at every turn and then sheepishly giving an atta-boy when he does what he does best does not qualify as giving credit my good friend.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I too remember Amos and Andy.  Lot of people trying to get  out in front of a lot of stuff, the last couple of days.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

CONCUR, for today !!!

Well isn't that nice.  Bill's going to 'concur for today' because Papi won the game.

What a true fairweather bandwagon fan.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

CONCUR, for today !!!

He was our best hitter last year and the year before that. Not just for "today"-for several years. Everyone breaks down. In the meantime it would be excellent if you started threads that admitted the reality of what Ortiz has done for this team over the past several years. Best offensive player we have had....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

CONCUR, for today !!!

He was our best hitter last year and the year before that. Not just for "today"-for several years. Everyone breaks down. In the meantime it would be excellent if you started threads that admitted the reality of what Ortiz has done for this team over the past several years. Best offensive player we have had....

Hey, I gave him credit for today, what more do you want......  Howevaaaa, he is not off to a DANDY start, and that is reality !!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Hand that feeds

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

CONCUR, for today !!!

Hey, I gave him credit for today, what more do you want......  Howevaaaa, he is not off to a DANDY start, and that is reality !!!

There we go.  Be true to yourself.  It just seems off when you show any respect for the greatest Sox player of our time.

Sections
Shortcuts