DAT-A-BOY PAPI

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

DAT-A-BOY PAPI

Sorry, folks, but somebody here who was testing something inadvertantly archived Bill's thread, and I can't add it back to this discussion list. So I've copied the link for you here:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/red-sox/on-the-front-burner/dat-a-boy-papi-/100/7112201

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

Re: DAT-A-BOY PAPI

In response to BDCDottie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sorry, folks, but somebody here who was testing something inadvertantly archived Bill's thread, and I can't add it back to this discussion list. So I've copied the link for you here:

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/red-sox/on-the-front-burner/dat-a-boy-papi-/100/7112201

[/QUOTE]

Wow, Bill gets an endorsement from the top cop of the board. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Thanks DOTTIE, DAD & Bill-806 are certainly flattered to have you looking after our "baseball pearls of wisdom"  !!!!   I think the "board" is in much better shape of late & a big THANK YOU for bringing DAD & B-806 back for the home opener...... Did Dr. Charles have anything to do with that ?????????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thanks DOTTIE, DAD & Bill-806 are certainly flattered to have you looking after our "baseball pearls of wisdom"  !!!!   I think the "board" is in much better shape of late & a big THANK YOU for bringing DAD & B-806 back for the home opener...... Did Dr. Charles have anything to do with that ?????????

[/QUOTE]

That was really nice that Dottie put that thread back.  Nice to know she is watching.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to steven11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That was really nice that Dottie put that thread back.  Nice to know she is watching.

[/QUOTE]It sure was !!!!    BTW, when I posted this morning  ........   (  As DAD would say..... "SON, now we know why BIG PAPI gets the 15MIL" !! )  That is when the thread left the board..... I really thought that B-806 was gone again !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]It sure was !!!!    BTW, when I posted this morning  ........   (  As DAD would say..... "SON, now we know why BIG PAPI gets the 15MIL" !! )  That is when the thread left the board..... I really thought that B-806 was gone again !!!

[/QUOTE]

so every player that makes $15MM has 3 WS rings, a WS MVP, and has countless clutch hits?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

wow, clickable link too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

so every player that makes $15MM has 3 WS rings, a WS MVP, and has countless clutch hits?

[/QUOTE]Some are blessed more than others, and others are sometime in the right place @ the right time !!!   15MIL is still 15Mil !!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Some are blessed more than others, and others are sometime in the right place @ the right time !!!   15MIL is still 15Mil !!

[/QUOTE]

really bill?  really???  i wish fresh prince zaps you with the MIB memory wand so you have no recollection of any WS championships.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

L O L

Yeah, Papi was just along for the ride.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

L O L

Yeah, Papi was just along for the ride.

[/QUOTE]

I have no problem having Bill along for the ride...

...just on a different bus.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Wow bill, dottie is looking out for you!  Cool!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Maybe she is taking back the keys which she handed out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

She wrote earlier that it was a simple mistake that she corrected. See the first post she wrote here. I think she would let everyone know if she is taking the keys back.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

She wrote earlier that it was a simple mistake that she corrected. See the first post she wrote here. I think she would let everyone know if she is taking the keys back.

[/QUOTE]I think that DOTTIE has a "special place in her HEART" for DAD & BILL-806 !!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Seriously?

Very seriously, if Troll Bill is allowed to hide behind the teacher's skirt like this, then the rest of us deserve a couple of hundred free passes at least.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to antibody's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seriously?

Very seriously, if Troll Bill is allowed to hide behind the teacher's skirt like this, then the rest of us deserve a couple of hundred free passes at least.

[/QUOTE]  This might be a good time for DOTTIE to ask Antibody why all the HATE for DAD & Bill-806  !!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

Seriously?

This might be a good time for DOTTIE to ask Antibody why all the HATE for DAD & Bill-806  !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Again, don't hand me that boojum! I never said I hate you. Space did. I said that I think you are the most obnoxious troll on the forum today. No hate. Just calling things the way I see them. Like you say you do. No reason that I should hold myself to a different standard than the one that you seem to enjoy here. 

How long?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Seriously?

[/QUOTE]  This might be a good time for DOTTIE to ask Antibody why all the HATE for DAD & Bill-806  !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Again, don't hand me that boojum! I never said I hate you. Space did. I said that I think you are the most obnoxious troll on the forum today. No hate. Just calling things the way I see them. Like you say you do. No reason that I should hold myself to a different standard than the one that you seem to enjoy here. 

[/QUOTE]

Antibody, you object to Bill's repetitive posting on certain topics and do not care for his posting style. I am not here to defend Bill; much of what he writes I think is way off base too. But I do not see him going out of his way to call out other posters here as you are doing repetitively to him. Frankly, thats getting as old as some of Bill's Ortiz posts, which I have occasionally also commented on to him. If you do not like Bill's posting style please consider sparing the rest of us the vitriol and just ignore him. Just my opinion.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Seriously?

This might be a good time for DOTTIE to ask Antibody why all the HATE for DAD & Bill-806  !!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Antibody, you object to Bill's repetitive posting on certain topics and do not care for his posting style. I am not here to defend Bill; much of what he writes I think is way off base too. But I do not see him going out of his way to call out other posters here as you are doing repetitively to him. Frankly, thats getting as old as some of Bill's Ortiz posts, which I have occasionally also commented on to him. If you do not like Bill's posting style please consider sparing the rest of us the vitriol and just ignore him. Just my opinion.

[/QUOTE]

I stand by what I posted here. Why should Bill be allowed to post whatever he wants while I, in your opinion, should  hold my opinions to myself? Double standard?

Let me ask this... when will the rest of us be spared from Bill and his blatantly adversarial non-sense? 

Guess I'm the unreasonable one here, though. Riiiiiight?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Seriously?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I stand by what I posted here. Why should Bill be allowed to post whatever he wants while I, in your opinion, should  hold my opinions to myself? Double standard?

Let me ask this... when will the rest of us be spared from Bill and his blatantly adversarial non-sense? 

Guess I'm the unreasonable one here, though. Riiiiiight?

[/QUOTE]

In my mind here is the difference: Bill posts a lot of nonsense about the team, but it IS about the team. Its generally about his opinion about the Red Sox, though its an unpopular opinion much of the time.

You post a lot of nonsense about Bill, and thats NOT about the team. Its attacking another poster. If you want to debate Bill on what he has written about the team (which I doubt-and I can't say as I really blame you), I think thats fine. Calling Bill an "obnoxious troll" again and again (or words to that effect) is not fine IMO. There is no double standard.