David Ortiz "Pedroia has great power for a 'midget'"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

David Ortiz "Pedroia has great power for a 'midget'"

From ESPN/Boston
    Pedroia crushed a solo shot over the Monster with two outs in the bottom of the third off Toronto starter Brett Cecil to give Boston a 3-0 lead Tuesday night.

“It’s crazy, man, that a midget can hit like that,” Red Sox slugger David Ortiz said. “He’s got so much pop it’s unbelievable. You see the Red Sox now, signing a bunch of little guys because they think they’re going to find another Pedroia, but I doubt it. You don’t see that every day. He’s special. He always wants to be out there. The love he has for this game is like nobody I’ve seen. He’s always ready to go.”
    Dustin Pedroia
    Elsa/Getty Images

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: David Ortiz "Pedroia has great power for a 'midget'"

In Response to David Ortiz "Pedroia has great power for a 'midget'":
    [QUOTE]From ESPN/Boston Pedroia crushed a solo shot over the Monster with two outs in the bottom of the third off Toronto starter Brett Cecil to give Boston a 3-0 lead Tuesday night. “It’s crazy, man, that a midget can hit like that,” Red Sox slugger David Ortiz said. “He’s got so much pop it’s unbelievable. You see the Red Sox now, signing a bunch of little guys because they think they’re going to find another Pedroia, but I doubt it. You don’t see that every day. He’s special. He always wants to be out there. The love he has for this game is like nobody I’ve seen. He’s always ready to go.” Elsa/Getty Images
    Posted by -EdithBunker-[/QUOTE]

Big Papi and Pedey.  Big and small.  Both with huge hearts.  Both funny ballbusters too, but focused and intense when they need to be.  They represent the best of the Red Sox. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Peddy inspires all players of small stature the hope to make it in the big leagues...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WE5NUTS. Show WE5NUTS's posts

MVPedey!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from heobrien. Show heobrien's posts

In Response to David Ortiz "Pedroia has great power for a 'midget'":
    [QUOTE]From ESPN/Boston Pedroia crushed a solo shot over the Monster with two outs in the bottom of the third off Toronto starter Brett Cecil to give Boston a 3-0 lead Tuesday night. “It’s crazy, man, that a midget can hit like that,” Red Sox slugger David Ortiz said. “He’s got so much pop it’s unbelievable. You see the Red Sox now, signing a bunch of little guys because they think they’re going to find another Pedroia, but I doubt it. You don’t see that every day. He’s special. He always wants to be out there. The love he has for this game is like nobody I’ve seen. He’s always ready to go.” Elsa/Getty Images
    Posted by -EdithBunker-[/QUOTE]

I'd have to agree with Mr. Ortiz's opinion here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: David Ortiz "Pedroia has great power for a 'midget'":
    [QUOTE]In Response to David Ortiz "Pedroia has great power for a 'midget'" : Big Papi and Pedey.  Big and small.  Both with huge hearts.  Both funny ballbusters too, but focused and intense when they need to be.  They represent the best of the Red Sox. 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]

It's like deja vu - all over again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by greatestNYY[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bettersoftthanlaw. Show bettersoftthanlaw's posts

[QUOTE]You know those two are having a blast with the needle going back and forth. I like the Hobbit reference, but midget is fine;)
    Posted by billbyboy[/QUOTE]
    Are you implying steroid use by Ortiz and Pedroia? I understand the disdain for Ortiz, as you were probably one of the many fans who agreed with Busted Olney on DFAing him last year, but the Pedroia bashing is unfounded.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Oh man, that made my season.

I've been thinking, "pesky Pole", "Fisk Pole", the term "warning trac" is far too outdated.

That's right...time to rename it the "Pedey Track." Where many of his fly balls go to die. But mon oh man, few people swing harder.