David Ortiz is officially a bobblehead

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

David Ortiz is officially a bobblehead

It won't be official until Saturday night July 19th.  That is when at Fenway with the help of WEEI and a few others, will have a David Ortiz Bobblehead night.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: David Ortiz is officially a bobblehead

In response to steven11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It won't be official until Saturday night July 19th.  That is when at Fenway with the help of WEEI and a few others, will have a David Ortiz Bobblehead night.

[/QUOTE]

steven my friend. I appeal to you. come over from the dark side and step into the sunshine. you know you are a secret closet red sox fan. admit it son. you know more about the sox than most yankee fans that post in here. besides, aren't you up in NH??? I/we of the nation of the faithful would gladly welcome you aboard.

jetes is next on my wish list of possible converts. lol.Wink

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

steven my friend. I appeal to you. come over from the dark side and step into the sunshine. you know you are a secret closet red sox fan. admit it son. you know more about the sox than most yankee fans that post in here. besides, aren't you up in NH??? I/we of the nation of the faithful would gladly welcome you aboard.

[/QUOTE]

Hammah,

You are confusing Steven11 with "NHSteven"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hammah,

[/QUOTE]
    you're probably right "B's".............however, you and I both know that there are a ton of so called yankee fans that post in here that really are closet red sox fans. right?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hammah,

[/QUOTE]
    you're probably right "B's".............however, you and I both know that there are a ton of so called yankee fans that post in here that really are closet red sox fans. right?

[/QUOTE]

You got me there! Wink

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hammah,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] LOL...well big D my friend, all i'll say is.. you'll have a better chance of finding a complimentary A-Rod thread on this board than that happening Tongue OutWink 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Here we go again.  Every year, the same thing from Papi.  Bobble head.  Bobble head.  I, for one, am sick and tired of all his bobbling heads.  Stop the head bobbling and just play the game.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here we go again.  Every year, the same thing from Papi.  Bobble head.  Bobble head.  I, for one, am sick and tired of all his bobbling heads.  Stop the head bobbling and just play the game.

[/QUOTE]

seriously?  Those bobbleheads dolls are pretty nice.  Kids and adults get a kick out of them.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

seriously?  Those bobbleheads dolls are pretty nice.  Kids and adults get a kick out of them.

[/QUOTE]

No, not seriously.  Sorry.  I know sarcasm doesn't play in writing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Will he be asking for a raise?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Unbelievable.  Can the guy just play ball??  Reporters asked him about the bobblehead night after it was announced.  David's response:  "I don't know man.  I'm 38 and they wanna roll out a bobblehead?  Thats a lot of pressure to be that guy.  To be the one that everyone comes to the park to get the bobblehead of.  I should be gettin' a dollar on every f(&in' doll they give out.  F&(k bobbleheads man.  How many years have i been takin' care of bobblehead business.  Every year.  You want Papi bobblehead?  Pay me."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Now I'm picturing a Papi toy, one of those talking ones where you pull the cord and he says really colorful things loaded with f-bombs.  Now that would be a cool toy. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Now I'm picturing a Papi toy, one of those talking ones where you pull the cord and he says really colorful things loaded with f-bombs.  Now that would be a cool toy. 

[/QUOTE]

Now, that would be a collectable!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]

Unbelievable.  Can the guy just play ball??  Reporters asked him about the bobblehead night after it was announced.  David's response:  "I don't know man.  I'm 38 and they wanna roll out a bobblehead?  Thats a lot of pressure to be that guy.  To be the one that everyone comes to the park to get the bobblehead of.  I should be gettin' a dollar on every f(&in' doll they give out.  F&(k bobbleheads man.  How many years have i been takin' care of bobblehead business.  Every year.  You want Papi bobblehead?  Pay me."

[/QUOTE]

hahahaha.

2 3 points.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

not bobblehead, bobbleheel.

i heard that instead of his head bobbing it will be his heel.

why didn't we get rid of this guy and his bad heel 2 years ago?!?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

not bobblehead, bobbleheel.

i heard that instead of his head bobbing it will be his heel.

why didn't we get rid of this guy and his bad heel 2 years ago?!?

[/QUOTE]

Been there, done that. LOL

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hammah,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

jackbu/steven11 isn't a Yankee fan.... he is however a pink hat :-)

Sections
Shortcuts