DEAD MEN WALKING........

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: DEAD MEN WALKING........

Bill - Yeah that hurt.  You know I am eternally optimistic.  But, that about sums it all up here.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

lot's of dead today - including the fans who seem to be in the same funk as our offense...a lil rally/lift-me-up could help the team   just sayin'

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Yet they are 6-4 in their last ten games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: DEAD MEN WALKING........:
    [QUOTE]lot's of dead today - including the fans who seem to be in the same funk as our offense...a lil rally/lift-me-up could help the team   just sayin'
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

... maybe they are all too depressed from reading the BDC sox board ...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DEAD MEN WALKING........ : ... maybe they are all too depressed from reading the BDC sox board ...
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

maybe but if I'm springing $100 or so to watch a game - I'm bringing it! (Whatever it is!)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DEAD MEN WALKING........ : ... maybe they are all too depressed from reading the BDC sox board ...
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

btw Space - I have been playing my best of 7 series against my android in cribbage each day and have been getting my azz handed to me about the same time the Sox started playing in this funk....coincidence?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DEAD MEN WALKING........ :   THATS WONDERFUL !!!!!!! WOW, 6-4 = 2ND PLACE !!!   SOUNDS LIKE OBAMANOMICS TO ME !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Yanks were also 6-4 during that stretch. What do your OBAMANOMICS have to say regarding that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DEAD MEN WALKING........ : btw Space - I have been playing my best of 7 series against my android in cribbage each day and have been getting my azz handed to me about the same time the Sox started playing in this funk....coincidence?

hey, you're just in a dog-days swoon Geo.  I am fully confident that you'll be back to kicking some android butt in no time.

But it does beg the question, do androids dream of electric sheep?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]Yet they are 6-4 in their last ten games.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

Good point Pike, hardly time to panic.

Bill, I remember your "is it too early to start worrying thread" at the beginning of the season. They sure dug themselves out of that hole, and they are in a lot better position now than they were then. It was too early then and it's too early now.

They have been playing such great ball most of the season, a lot of people worry about a little skid.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DEAD MEN WALKING........ : Good point Pike, hardly time to panic. Bill, I remember your "is it too early to start worrying thread" at the beginning of the season. They sure dug themselves out of that hole, and they are in a lot better position now than they were then. It was too early then and it's too early now. They have been playing such great ball most of the season, a lot of people worry about a little skid.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

I worry more about our overall health which is a huge reason for the skid.  We just don't have the bench to pick up the slack.  May be a perfect time to pluf Lavarnway into the DH spot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from softylaw. Show softylaw's posts

Ellsbury is a fast runner and a poor baserunner. Runs into a lot of "oops" outs.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]Ellsbury is a fast runner and a poor baserunner. Runs into a lot of "oops" outs.
    Posted by softylaw[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DEAD MEN WALKING........ : maybe but if I'm springing $100 or so to watch a game - I'm bringing it! (Whatever it is!)

How about a bad concert or a bad movie?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

but that scatterbug sure can hit

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Can-You-Dig-lt. Show Can-You-Dig-lt's posts

softy...........comments?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DEAD MEN WALKING........ : Yanks were also 6-4 during that stretch. What do your OBAMANOMICS have to say regarding that.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

1st place

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DEAD MEN WALKING........ :   THATS WONDERFUL !!!!!!! WOW, 6-4 = 2ND PLACE !!!   SOUNDS LIKE OBAMANOMICS TO ME !!!!
    But Bill, it could have been worse. We saved or created one win out of this series..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Woe is me! Second place, 1/2 game out! Call out the Marines! Let's wait 'til the road trip is over, then see where we stand. Don't get your shorts in a tizzie over a few bumps. This team is still too solid to go into the toilet.

PS: The Sox have been pretty successful on the road this season. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DEAD MEN WALKING........ : WOE IS ME ???  I'LL TELL YA ABOUT "WOE IS ME" !!  8 GAME ROAD TRIP WITH 4 IN THE HEARTLAND, AND 4 AT THE ALAMO !!!  HECK, WE WILL NEED JOHN WAYNE & AUDIE MURPHY HIMSELF TO GET BACK ALIVE AND NOT 6 GAMES OUT !!!!!

hey gomer,

that may be the smartest post you've ever posted.
    i think the SOX are going to be a few ladders short when they invade TEXAS.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts