DEAD MEN WALKING........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: DEAD MEN WALKING........

Don't worry, Lackey went 6-0 (even though his era his still ablove 6).... what a great turnaround. Who else can go 6-0 and still have an era over 6? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

In Response to DEAD MEN WALKING........:
      THERE IS A WAKE GOING ON AT FENWAY PAAAAK....... JACOBY LEADS OFF WITH A 3 BAGGER AND DOES NOT SCORE !!! NOT GOOOOOD ,SPORTSFANS !!!
    Posted by Bill-806

I think the problem is that Francona is not giving his players enough day's off.  He should begin an increased, immediate "R&R" schedule for the Sox.  It's more important for the Sox to just get into the playoff's fully rested rather than trying to win 1st place as has often been said.  For that matter, this "R&R" program should begin with Francona and his coaching staff.  GO SOX! 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: DEAD MEN WALKING........:
      WILL BE HOT IN  K C TONIGHT !!  THE YANK$ GAVE US A BREAK LAST NIGHT WITH A LOSS TO  K C .......  LET THE FUN/GAMES BEGIN !!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Thats the spirit Bill!  Your conservative boxer shorts were really in a bunch these past few days. Good to see you getting liberal with your Sox hope & change!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

Ellsbury is a fast runner and a poor baserunner. Runs into a lot of "oops" outs.
    Posted by softylaw

IS THAT ALL  YOU GOT?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc25. Show tc25's posts

In Response to Re: DEAD MEN WALKING........ : WOE IS ME ???  I'LL TELL YA ABOUT "WOE IS ME" !!  8 GAME ROAD TRIP WITH 4 IN THE HEARTLAND, AND 4 AT THE ALAMO !!!  HECK, WE WILL NEED JOHN WAYNE & AUDIE MURPHY HIMSELF TO GET BACK ALIVE AND NOT 6 GAMES OUT !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill, any conservative knows that the Alamo is at San Antonio not
     Arlington

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: DEAD MEN WALKING........ : DOES IT MATTER....... WE ALL KNOW THAT  THE "BIG O" WANTS TO GIVE TEXAS BACK TO MEXICO ANYWAY !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Not on Ricky Perr's watch Bill.  He's busy "creating jobs" down there ...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I go back to their 2-11 start.  They lost all of their margin for error IMMEDIATELY.

Now we got KC.  Even a sub-500 team is tough to take 3 of 4 from on the road.  Yet they have to try.  And it starts tonight.  It's a huge game.  It is nearly impossible to win a 4 game set on the road if lose G1......

Tonight is a KEY game for me and Francona better show a sense of urgency.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc25. Show tc25's posts

In Response to Re: DEAD MEN WALKING........ : Not on Ricky Perr's watch Bill.  He's busy "creating jobs" down there ...
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

SPACE CHECK OUT UNEMPLOYMENT RATE SINCE  PRESIDENT BARRCK HUSSEIN OBAMA TOOK OVER THE WHITE HOUSE & TELL ME HOW YOU CAN JUSTIFY MAKING FUN OF RICK PERRY & DON'T FORGET TO COUNT THE MILLIONS & MILLIONS WHOSE UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS HAVE EXPIRED  & HAVE QUIT LOOKING FOR JOBS

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc25. Show tc25's posts

In Response to Re: DEAD MEN WALKING........ : DOES IT MATTER....... WE ALL KNOW THAT  THE "BIG O" WANTS TO GIVE TEXAS BACK TO MEXICO ANYWAY !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Bill you sound like a conservative  I got your back on this one

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Give Texas back to Mexico. One less state to worry about.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Less is more. Go back to 13 colonies.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: DEAD MEN WALKING........ :  SPACE CHECK OUT UNEMPLOYMENT RATE SINCE  PRESIDENT BARRCK HUSSEIN OBAMA TOOK OVER THE WHITE HOUSE & TELL ME HOW YOU CAN JUSTIFY MAKING FUN OF RICK PERRY & DON'T FORGET TO COUNT THE MILLIONS & MILLIONS WHOSE UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS HAVE EXPIRED  & HAVE QUIT LOOKING FOR JOBS
    Posted by tc25

TC, not holding  OUR PRESIDENT, BARACK Obama up as the mirror to Rick Perry.  Obama has not created jobs.  I am poking fun at Rick Perry because he is out there right now touting Texas' job creation magic.  But the numbers just don't hold any water.  I don't appreciate bald-faced lies from policticians, Democrat or Republican.

In both of these slick politician's defense though, the unemployement problem, and the economic disaster as a whole, is bigger than either of these fellows and was gonna do its thang regardless of who was at the reins these past few years.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: DEAD MEN WALKING........ :  SPACE CHECK OUT UNEMPLOYMENT RATE SINCE  PRESIDENT BARRCK HUSSEIN OBAMA TOOK OVER THE WHITE HOUSE & TELL ME HOW YOU CAN JUSTIFY MAKING FUN OF RICK PERRY & DON'T FORGET TO COUNT THE MILLIONS & MILLIONS WHOSE UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS HAVE EXPIRED  & HAVE QUIT LOOKING FOR JOBS
    Posted by tc25

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 9.5 percent of Texans make below minimum wage.The national average is 6.0. Texas also is dead last in health insurance -- 26 percent don't have it; the national average is 17 percent. So what jobs he's creating (a) pay poorly and (b) have crappy benefits.

I don't post this in support of Obama, who I voted for but have a degree of disappointment in. And I'm not anti-Republican ... I could live with Romney in the White House. But not Rick Perry.

Not that any of this has anything to with the Red Sox playing like crap lately ...

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

In Response to Re: DEAD MEN WALKING........ : WOE IS ME ???  I'LL TELL YA ABOUT "WOE IS ME" !!  8 GAME ROAD TRIP WITH 4 IN THE HEARTLAND, AND 4 AT THE ALAMO !!!  HECK, WE WILL NEED JOHN WAYNE & AUDIE MURPHY HIMSELF TO GET BACK ALIVE AND NOT 6 GAMES OUT !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Okay. If you you say so. Sorry for being optimistic.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: DEAD MEN WALKING........ :   JUST LIKE LAST APRIL, IT'S EARLY YET.... NOW FOR THE SOX, "IT'S LATER THAN WE THINK" !!!   THIS IS A HUGE 8 GAME TRIP !!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Amen ...
    It hasn't been encouraging lately, but like the old saying: You're never as good as you think or as bad as you think.
    And I already regret contining the political part of this thread. Back to the important things ... baseball!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Rick Perry = GWB 2.0

All those endearing qualities that made GWB so much fun as our leader (his Born-again nonsense, machismo, ill-timed remarks, and firm belief that only the rich should have government benefits (like tax cuts and defense contracts) have been improved upon and repackaged from the great state of Texas once again!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Moderator, please kill this thread. It is bad enough that the forum is 90% against the Red Sox but now we are wasting time and effort on political nonsense.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from softylaw. Show softylaw's posts

Obama = Karl Marx 2012

Obama, with the help of obscene Big Oil profits fair shair taxes from closed loopholes, has created millions of jobs under his new hand up program:

"Public Works Shovel Ready Corpsemen of The People's Republic of Amerika"

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts