Deal is Offical Acording to multiple sources!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Re: Deal is Offical Acording to multiple sources!

In Response to Deal is Offical Acording to multiple sources!:
    [QUOTE]Red Sox to send the Dogers only 12 million LA on the hook for the rest of the money. THIS IS A GREAT DAY YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by bosbruins2011cup[/QUOTE]
    A great day for John Henry's accountant.....A black day for the Red Sox franchise...They will be a contender again in...2015...Maybe...Assuming John Henry effigies are not being burned  in Liverpool next year and he is forced to sell off more assets at a loss...Wait...I forgot about all those FA's dying to come to Boston...Wait...I forgot about the young prospect guns the Red Sox will get when they sell off more assets, even though they are starting to run thin on the latter...Young guns....Like Rubby and company...Surefire rebuilding material...
    ......All I can say is that the John Henry Kool-Aid being sold by some Boston Globe writers and some RS pundits on this site is pretty strong stuff..."Bad mommy and bad daddy and bad older brother Bobby left!!!!! Yippee...Now us toddlers have the house all to ourselves!!!!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rightymclefty. Show rightymclefty's posts

Re: Deal is Offical Acording to multiple sources!

How can getting rid of 250 million in contracts, dumping malcontents, and being given financial flexibility they never thought they'd have for years, a "black day for Red Sox Nation"?????
    God, can't you see the big picture, or are you so hung up on dullard Gonzalez and biggest bust ever, Crawford, that you can't see that?
    Amazing!

3. This post has been removed.