Deal this farce!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Re: Deal this farce!

How ya doin with that dead, rotting crow every meal billyboy?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cglassanos. Show cglassanos's posts

B & moan about Boras all you want but riddle me this moron:  If you were a ball player with your whole career spanning maybe, maybe, 7-12 years who would you trust with securing your financial stability?

I'm pickin' Bora$ 11 times out of 10 and laughing all the way to the bank.  These kids bust their butts from the moment they first put on a glove and they deserve to have the best advocates available to negotiate on their behalf.

So give it a rest you tarts.  Your hypocrisy and stupidity is nauseating.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Deal this farce!:
    [QUOTE]B & moan about Boras all you want but riddle me this moron:  If you were a ball player with your whole career spanning maybe, maybe , 7-12 years who would you trust with securing your financial stability? I'm pickin' Bora$ 11 times out of 10 and laughing all the way to the bank.  These kids bust their butts from the moment they first put on a glove and they deserve to have the best advocates available to negotiate on their behalf. So give it a rest you tarts.  Your hypocrisy and stupidity is nauseating.
    Posted by cglassanos[/QUOTE]

That is true, except did you ever hear him on an interview? What about that debacle with ARod during the '08 WS? And what about his reputation for stealing clients from other agents? Isn't enough enough? He tried to do that with Jose Reyes recently, but Reyes stayed with his agent. And how about him muddling with the CBA and telling Managers what to do? This is why he's a target for criticism; I'm sure he could care less.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]B & moan about Boras all you want but riddle me this moron:  If you were a ball player with your whole career spanning maybe, maybe , 7-12 years who would you trust with securing your financial stability? I'm pickin' Bora$ 11 times out of 10 and laughing all the way to the bank.  These kids bust their butts from the moment they first put on a glove and they deserve to have the best advocates available to negotiate on their behalf. So give it a rest you tarts.  Your hypocrisy and stupidity is nauseating.
    Posted by cglassanos[/QUOTE]

What I find interesting about Softbilly's anti-Boras tirades is that he is railing against a guy who embodies the ultimate capitalist mentality, a mentality that Softbilly himself embraces.  And then, to boot, he can, in the very same post, speak of the same player being a dirty commie union slug.  Go figure.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deal this farce! : What I find interesting about Softbilly's anti-Boras tirades is that he is railing against a guy who embodies the ultimate capitalist mentality, a mentality that Softbilly himself embraces.  And then, to boot, he can, in the very same post, speak of the same player being a dirty commie union slug.  Go figure.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

Funny I was just thinking about the SAME thing. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

FARCE???
    See definition below.  Given who the original poster is, I think meaning 1a is most appropriate since we have an improbable plot and certainly have an exaggerated character.  Defnition 3 is a close second ... they had me at TURKEY.  That is all.

farce
      (färs)
    n.
    a. A light dramatic work in which highly improbable plot situations, exaggerated characters, and often slapstick elements are used for humorous effect.
    b. The branch of literature constituting such works.
    c. The broad or spirited humor characteristic of such works.
    2. A ludicrous, empty show; a mockery: The fixed election was a farce.
    3. A seasoned stuffing, as for roasted turkey.
    tr.v. farcedfarc·ingfarc·es
    1. To pad (a speech, for example) with jokes or witticisms.
    2. To stuff, as for roasting.