In response to maxbialystock's comment:

In response to jozee76's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Anyone? No one?

Again, "Can someone PLEASE explain to me why my original post gets deleted? This board is so frustrating!!!!"

Well, since you asked; I felt it was a bit whiny and over the top.

But, it still shouldn't have been deleted.

[/QUOTE]

You know what's REALLY funny? Not 1 item in the post was "Whiney!" Not one!

Still, every can have what ever opinion they want, even you! But to delete a post there should be some reason given somewhere! It's complete B.S.! (I'd spell it out, but they idiots would delete it anyway!

[/QUOTE]

You attacked the Sox players despite claiming you love the team, and you did it when the Sox have the most wins in the AL and second most in MLB.  Then you attacked MLB.  

[/QUOTE]

Attacked? Stated sad facts yes, attacked no?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Re: Dear My Red Sox

In response to 67redsox's comment:

[QUOTE]

Here is it again, so you can correct my "Whineyness",

Dear My Red Sox,

I know that we have been in a very close relationship ever since I was 6 years old, but now, today, I am feeling a bit used and abused. In fact, I’m feeling a bit coned and taken advantage of. Not only is it only you, but by all of major league baseball.  After watching last night Red Sox / Giants “baseball game”, and after watching a pitcher who had maybe one of the worst breaking pitches combined with an 89 (at best) MPH fastball, and then to combine that greatness with the so called professional hitter trying to hit said pitches, holy cow what a joke! The amount of poor choices on what pitch to or not to swing at is countless!!! It’s truly hard to believe that these guys actually practice their craft. The amount of time that they get fooled by a breaking ball is laughable! It’s as though they’ve never seen one before!! Why do we as fans just accept this crap? Honestly, I LOVE BASEBALL! And I LOVE THE BOSTON RED SOX!!! There, I said it! I really do. I don’t even mind the 4 hour Yankee/ Red Sox ESPN games. But last night tipped me over. What a load of crap disguised as a baseball game. And they wonder why NO ONE watches this junk! Really?  You really wonder why there isn’t anybody watching these games? You’ve got to be kidding me! My God, look at the empty seats each and every game. No matter what stadium you see or visit. Just look at the box scores and check the Stadium capacity VRS the actual attendance. You’ll be shocked!

The TV ratings are crap as well! And they wonder why. I hope Bud DVR’d last night game, if he could stomach it, he’s soon see why! It’s a crap product! There I said it! I’ll say it again, It’s a crap product! Look at the lineup of the S. F. Giants. Besides Scutaro, Posey, Lincecum and Pence, name one quality Major Leaguer. NONE! Then, take at glane at the old town team. David Ross? Really (.188) Wow! What a hero. But I’m sure he’s grrrrrrrrrrrrreat in the club house! Will Middlebrooks really? (.226) An ok, potential but now, today, he should be in Pawtucket! Daniel Nava, great story with a beautiful swing, just “Swings” at bad pitches WAY too often! Mike Napoli, (.246) is it just me or did 99% of his RBi’s come in April? Hmmmmmmmm.  Should be DFA’d by now! Let’s move on!!!!!! Shane Victorino has been great! Jacoby Ellsbury is a good player, not by ANY means a great player, but a good playr, certainly not a 60 million dollar eplayer. Not to say that some idiot won’t offer and pay him that. Then there’s Jarrod Saltalamacchia, I actually like him and wish he just wouldn’t swing from his buttski on EVERY pitch! When he doesn’t, he has a beautiful swing, and he is very productive. But! Alas, he does swing from his buttski on WAY to many pitches! Whatever happed to choking up, trying to just get on base? (I know, ESPN doesn’t like to show “Getting on base plays) only da Homah!!!!  Whatever happed to a bunt, the hit and run, being able to hit the cut off guy, wow, sad but I could go on and on… and you wonder why no one is watching these games? I don’t wonder at all!  I just don’t have time for the bull pen, or the use of it by our Cowboy John Wayne. Who I loved the acquisition from the Blue Jays. Now, I’m seeing why they fought so hard to keep him, THEY DIDN’T fight so hard!!!!!!  did I say that I LOVE THE BOSTON RED SOX!!! I do! But I believe a slide is in the works here, I don’t want ANOTHER one, but it is! They do not have the hitting, they do not have the bull pen to prevent one! (Koji aside!) It’s that simple! Ben needs to get off his buttski and make a move or two NOW! Today!!!!!! Sorry about the rant!!! But I feel better! Add words of wisdom if you want to!  Well that’s all I’ve got for now! With Much Love Joe

I see nothing wrong with this post.  You were venting, nothing new on this board.  We live in a free country and should be able to state our opinions be they positive or negative. 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks! well yesrerday was VERY positive!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

#6 Cable T.V, Satellite ....you can follow the team of your choice. You can be a Yankees fan in Toronto....or Tuscon, or Rancho Cuchamonga. Makes it easy to change your affiliation if your team stinks.

[QUOTE]

apologies but i have to disagree with this one.  Directv MLB package has been a blessing for me since '99.  prior to that i was only able to watch the games vs yankees (my home market) on tv.  all other games were followed by staticky radio when the weather was juuuust right, or newspaper box scores the following morning.  not sure any "fan" that pays the MLB subscription price would easily change affiliation to another club.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

In response to albertct23's comment:

Dear My Red Sox,

I know that we have been in a very close relationship ever since I was 6 years old, but now, today, I am feeling a bit used and abused. In fact, I’m feeling a bit coned and taken advantage of. Not only is it only you, but by all of major league baseball.  After watching last night Red Sox / Giants “baseball game”, and after watching a pitcher who had maybe one of the worst breaking pitches combined with an 89 (at best) MPH fastball, and then to combine that greatness with the so called professional hitter trying to hit said pitches, holy cow what a joke! The amount of poor choices on what pitch to or not to swing at is countless!!! It’s truly hard to believe that these guys actually practice their craft. The amount of time that they get fooled by a breaking ball is laughable! It’s as though they’ve never seen one before!! Why do we as fans just accept this crap? Honestly, I LOVE BASEBALL! And I LOVE THE BOSTON RED SOX!!! There, I said it! I really do. I don’t even mind the 4 hour Yankee/ Red Sox ESPN games. But last night tipped me over. What a load of crap disguised as a baseball game. And they wonder why NO ONE watches this junk! Really?  You really wonder why there isn’t anybody watching these games? You’ve got to be kidding me! My God, look at the empty seats each and every game. No matter what stadium you see or visit. Just look at the box scores and check the Stadium capacity VRS the actual attendance. You’ll be shocked!

The TV ratings are crap as well! And they wonder why. I hope Bud DVR’d last night game, if he could stomach it, he’s soon see why! It’s a crap product! There I said it! I’ll say it again, It’s a crap product! Look at the lineup of the S. F. Giants. Besides Scutaro, Posey, Lincecum and Pence, name one quality Major Leaguer. NONE! Then, take at glane at the old town team. David Ross? Really (.188) Wow! What a hero. But I’m sure he’s grrrrrrrrrrrrreat in the club house! Will Middlebrooks really? (.226) An ok, potential but now, today, he should be in Pawtucket! Daniel Nava, great story with a beautiful swing, just “Swings” at bad pitches WAY too often! Mike Napoli, (.246) is it just me or did 99% of his RBi’s come in April? Hmmmmmmmm.  Should be DFA’d by now! Let’s move on!!!!!! Shane Victorino has been great! Jacoby Ellsbury is a good player, not by ANY means a great player, but a good playr, certainly not a 60 million dollar eplayer. Not to say that some idiot won’t offer and pay him that. Then there’s Jarrod Saltalamacchia, I actually like him and wish he just wouldn’t swing from his buttski on EVERY pitch! When he doesn’t, he has a beautiful swing, and he is very productive. But! Alas, he does swing from his buttski on WAY to many pitches! Whatever happed to choking up, trying to just get on base? (I know, ESPN doesn’t like to show “Getting on base plays) only da Homah!!!!  Whatever happed to a bunt, the hit and run, being able to hit the cut off guy, wow, sad but I could go on and on… and you wonder why no one is watching these games? I don’t wonder at all!  I just don’t have time for the bull pen, or the use of it by our Cowboy John Wayne. Who I loved the acquisition from the Blue Jays. Now, I’m seeing why they fought so hard to keep him, THEY DIDN’T fight so hard!!!!!!  did I say that I LOVE THE BOSTON RED SOX!!! I do! But I believe a slide is in the works here, I don’t want ANOTHER one, but it is! They do not have the hitting, they do not have the bull pen to prevent one! (Koji aside!) It’s that simple! Ben needs to get off his buttski and make a move or two NOW! Today!!!!!! Sorry about the rant!!! But I feel better! Add words of wisdom if you want to!  Well that’s all I’ve got for now! With Much Love Joe

The Sox offense was AWOL for one night. Yoo bad - WHINING.

Why do we accept this crap? Because it was ONE game and we are Red Sox fans. WHINING

Look at all the empty seats? Attendance was very good for a last place team - 41.551. WHINING

Nobody was watching. Based on what survey? Do you work for Nielson? WHINING

Bunt, hit-and-run isn't the Bill James strategy. WHINING

A slide is in the works here. DOOM and Gloom. WHINING based on one game.

David Ross? Really (.188) Wow! What a hero. But I’m sure he’s grrrrrrrrrrrrreat in the club house! Will Middlebrooks really? (.226) An ok, potential but now, today, he should be in Pawtucket! Daniel Nava, great story with a beautiful swing, just “Swings” at bad pitches WAY too often! Mike Napoli, (.246) is it just me or did 99% of his RBi’s come in April? Hmmmmmmmm.  Should be DFA’d by now! Let’s move on!!!!!! Shane Victorino has been great! Jacoby Ellsbury is a good player, not by ANY means a great player, but a good playr, certainly not a 60 million dollar eplayer. Not to say that some idiot won’t offer and pay him that. Then there’s Jarrod Saltalamacchia, I actually like him and wish he just wouldn’t swing from his buttski on EVERY pitch!  ALL CHILDISH WHINING

They do not have the hitting, they do not have the bull pen to prevent one! (Koji aside!) It’s that simple! Ben needs to get off his buttski and make a move or two NOW! Today!!!!!! Sorry about the rant!!! But I feel better!

MORE CHILDISH WHINING, a little boy TEMPER TANTRUM.

WHINING is a CHARACTER FLAW if done by an adult.

They're facts you idiot!!! Please, PLEASE take off your pink hat! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take your 81 posts and go away!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to albertct23's comment:

Dear My Red Sox,

The Sox offense was AWOL for one night. Yoo bad - WHINING.

Why do we accept this crap? Because it was ONE game and we are Red Sox fans. WHINING

Look at all the empty seats? Attendance was very good for a last place team - 41.551. WHINING

Nobody was watching. Based on what survey? Do you work for Nielson? WHINING

Bunt, hit-and-run isn't the Bill James strategy. WHINING

A slide is in the works here. DOOM and Gloom. WHINING based on one game.

David Ross? Really (.188) Wow! What a hero. But I’m sure he’s grrrrrrrrrrrrreat in the club house! Will Middlebrooks really? (.226) An ok, potential but now, today, he should be in Pawtucket! Daniel Nava, great story with a beautiful swing, just “Swings” at bad pitches WAY too often! Mike Napoli, (.246) is it just me or did 99% of his RBi’s come in April? Hmmmmmmmm.  Should be DFA’d by now! Let’s move on!!!!!! Shane Victorino has been great! Jacoby Ellsbury is a good player, not by ANY means a great player, but a good playr, certainly not a 60 million dollar eplayer. Not to say that some idiot won’t offer and pay him that. Then there’s Jarrod Saltalamacchia, I actually like him and wish he just wouldn’t swing from his buttski on EVERY pitch!  ALL CHILDISH WHINING

They do not have the hitting, they do not have the bull pen to prevent one! (Koji aside!) It’s that simple! Ben needs to get off his buttski and make a move or two NOW! Today!!!!!! Sorry about the rant!!! But I feel better!

MORE CHILDISH WHINING, a little boy TEMPER TANTRUM.

WHINING is a CHARACTER FLAW if done by an adult.

They're facts you idiot!!! Please, PLEASE take off your pink hat! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take your 81 posts and go away!

Before you start calling someone names, you might want to look up the difference between "fact" and "opinion."

If you want to rant -- fine.

If you want to have your own opinions -- fine.

But don't insult our intelligence by calling your opinions fact.

And don't insult our intelligence by calling your predictions fact.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Dear My Red Sox,

I know that we have been in a very close relationship ever since I was 6 years old, but now, today, I am feeling a bit used and abused. In fact, I’m feeling a bit coned and taken advantage of. Not only is it only you, but by all of major league baseball.

That's a whine.  You voluntarily watch MLB.  They don't force you to turn on the TV and watch them.  If i don't like a show on TV, I stop watching it.  My wife loves some shows that I feel are inane, and vice versa.

After watching last night Red Sox / Giants “baseball game”, and after watching a pitcher who had maybe one of the worst breaking pitches combined with an 89 (at best) MPH fastball, and then to combine that greatness with the so called professional hitter trying to hit said pitches, holy cow what a joke!

Whine.  Even bad pitchers have good games, or they wouldn't wouldn't be on a roster.

The amount of poor choices on what pitch to or not to swing at is countless!!! It’s truly hard to believe that these guys actually practice their craft. The amount of time that they get fooled by a breaking ball is laughable! It’s as though they’ve never seen one before!! Why do we as fans just accept this crap?

Whine.  If no one ever got fooled, players would be hitting .750, not .275.  And again, you don't have to accept it.  Leaving is a choice.

Honestly, I LOVE BASEBALL! And I LOVE THE BOSTON RED SOX!!! There, I said it! I really do. I don’t even mind the 4 hour Yankee/ Red Sox ESPN games. But last night tipped me over. What a load of crap disguised as a baseball game. And they wonder why NO ONE watches this junk! Really?  You really wonder why there isn’t anybody watching these games? You’ve got to be kidding me! My God, look at the empty seats each and every game. No matter what stadium you see or visit. Just look at the box scores and check the Stadium capacity VRS the actual attendance. You’ll be shocked!

BB is down 531 per game, almost entirely as a result of Miami deciding to rebuild one year after their stadium opened.

The TV ratings are crap as well! And they wonder why. I hope Bud DVR’d last night game, if he could stomach it, he’s soon see why! It’s a crap product! There I said it! I’ll say it again, It’s a crap product! Look at the lineup of the S. F. Giants. Besides Scutaro, Posey, Lincecum and Pence, name one quality Major Leaguer.

This is more insane than a whine.  The SFG have won the WS in 2 of the past 3 years.

NONE! Then, take at glane at the old town team. David Ross? Really (.188) Wow! What a hero. But I’m sure he’s grrrrrrrrrrrrreat in the club house!

That's right, judge a team by it's backup catcher.  Brilliant!

Will Middlebrooks really? (.226) An ok, potential but now, today, he should be in Pawtucket! Daniel Nava, great story with a beautiful swing, just “Swings” at bad pitches WAY too often!

Our best hitter since his return, and he should be in the minors?  Brilliant!

Mike Napoli, (.246) is it just me or did 99% of his RBi’s come in April? Hmmmmmmmm.  Should be DFA’d by now! Let’s move on!!!!!! Shane Victorino has been great! Jacoby Ellsbury is a good player, not by ANY means a great player, but a good playr, certainly not a 60 million dollar eplayer. Not to say that some idiot won’t offer and pay him that. Then there’s Jarrod Saltalamacchia, I actually like him and wish he just wouldn’t swing from his buttski on EVERY pitch! When he doesn’t, he has a beautiful swing, and he is very productive. But! Alas, he does swing from his buttski on WAY to many pitches! Whatever happed to choking up, trying to just get on base? (I know, ESPN doesn’t like to show “Getting on base plays) only da Homah!!!!  Whatever happed to a bunt, the hit and run, being able to hit the cut off guy, wow, sad but I could go on and on

Do you have some stats to back up the fact that teams don't H&R, or hit the cut-off?

Salty is hitting .272.  The average AL catcher has a .246.  Salty isn't exactly swinging from the heels this year.

… and you wonder why no one is watching these games? I don’t wonder at all!  I just don’t have time for the bull pen, or the use of it by our Cowboy John Wayne. Who I loved the acquisition from the Blue Jays. Now, I’m seeing why they fought so hard to keep him, THEY DIDN’T fight so hard!!!!!!  did I say that I LOVE THE BOSTON RED SOX!!! I do! But I believe a slide is in the works here, I don’t want ANOTHER one, but it is! They do not have the hitting, they do not have the bull pen to prevent one! (Koji aside!) It’s that simple! Ben needs to get off his buttski and make a move or two NOW! Today!!!!!! Sorry about the rant!!! But I feel better! Add words of wisdom if you want to!  Well that’s all I’ve got for now! With Much Love Joe

They don't have hitting?  Detroit has 5.05 RPG.  The RS are microscopicly behind at 5.03.  As they say, you are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own set of facts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

Dear My Red Sox,

I know that we have been in a very close relationship ever since I was 6 years old, but now, today, I am feeling a bit used and abused. In fact, I’m feeling a bit coned and taken advantage of. Not only is it only you, but by all of major league baseball.

That's a whine.  You voluntarily watch MLB.  They don't force you to turn on the TV and watch them.  If i don't like a show on TV, I stop watching it.  My wife loves some shows that I feel are inane, and vice versa.

After watching last night Red Sox / Giants “baseball game”, and after watching a pitcher who had maybe one of the worst breaking pitches combined with an 89 (at best) MPH fastball, and then to combine that greatness with the so called professional hitter trying to hit said pitches, holy cow what a joke!

Whine.  Even bad pitchers have good games, or they wouldn't wouldn't be on a roster.

The amount of poor choices on what pitch to or not to swing at is countless!!! It’s truly hard to believe that these guys actually practice their craft. The amount of time that they get fooled by a breaking ball is laughable! It’s as though they’ve never seen one before!! Why do we as fans just accept this crap?

Whine.  If no one ever got fooled, players would be hitting .750, not .275.  And again, you don't have to accept it.  Leaving is a choice.

Honestly, I LOVE BASEBALL! And I LOVE THE BOSTON RED SOX!!! There, I said it! I really do. I don’t even mind the 4 hour Yankee/ Red Sox ESPN games. But last night tipped me over. What a load of crap disguised as a baseball game. And they wonder why NO ONE watches this junk! Really?  You really wonder why there isn’t anybody watching these games? You’ve got to be kidding me! My God, look at the empty seats each and every game. No matter what stadium you see or visit. Just look at the box scores and check the Stadium capacity VRS the actual attendance. You’ll be shocked!

BB is down 531 per game, almost entirely as a result of Miami deciding to rebuild one year after their stadium opened.

The TV ratings are crap as well! And they wonder why. I hope Bud DVR’d last night game, if he could stomach it, he’s soon see why! It’s a crap product! There I said it! I’ll say it again, It’s a crap product! Look at the lineup of the S. F. Giants. Besides Scutaro, Posey, Lincecum and Pence, name one quality Major Leaguer.

This is more insane than a whine.  The SFG have won the WS in 2 of the past 3 years.

NONE! Then, take at glane at the old town team. David Ross? Really (.188) Wow! What a hero. But I’m sure he’s grrrrrrrrrrrrreat in the club house!

That's right, judge a team by it's backup catcher.  Brilliant!

Will Middlebrooks really? (.226) An ok, potential but now, today, he should be in Pawtucket! Daniel Nava, great story with a beautiful swing, just “Swings” at bad pitches WAY too often!

Our best hitter since his return, and he should be in the minors?  Brilliant!

Mike Napoli, (.246) is it just me or did 99% of his RBi’s come in April? Hmmmmmmmm.  Should be DFA’d by now! Let’s move on!!!!!! Shane Victorino has been great! Jacoby Ellsbury is a good player, not by ANY means a great player, but a good playr, certainly not a 60 million dollar eplayer. Not to say that some idiot won’t offer and pay him that. Then there’s Jarrod Saltalamacchia, I actually like him and wish he just wouldn’t swing from his buttski on EVERY pitch! When he doesn’t, he has a beautiful swing, and he is very productive. But! Alas, he does swing from his buttski on WAY to many pitches! Whatever happed to choking up, trying to just get on base? (I know, ESPN doesn’t like to show “Getting on base plays) only da Homah!!!!  Whatever happed to a bunt, the hit and run, being able to hit the cut off guy, wow, sad but I could go on and on

Do you have some stats to back up the fact that teams don't H&R, or hit the cut-off?

Salty is hitting .272.  The average AL catcher has a .246.  Salty isn't exactly swinging from the heels this year.

… and you wonder why no one is watching these games? I don’t wonder at all!  I just don’t have time for the bull pen, or the use of it by our Cowboy John Wayne. Who I loved the acquisition from the Blue Jays. Now, I’m seeing why they fought so hard to keep him, THEY DIDN’T fight so hard!!!!!!  did I say that I LOVE THE BOSTON RED SOX!!! I do! But I believe a slide is in the works here, I don’t want ANOTHER one, but it is! They do not have the hitting, they do not have the bull pen to prevent one! (Koji aside!) It’s that simple! Ben needs to get off his buttski and make a move or two NOW! Today!!!!!! Sorry about the rant!!! But I feel better! Add words of wisdom if you want to!  Well that’s all I’ve got for now! With Much Love Joe

They don't have hitting?  Detroit has 5.05 RPG.  The RS are microscopicly behind at 5.03.  As they say, you are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own set of facts.

If he isn't whining, he's certainly showing his ignorance about the Sox and in baseball in general.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

If he isn't whining, he's certainly showing his ignorance about the Sox and in baseball in general.

No, I'm pretty sure it's whining, though ignorance might be exacerbating it.

The RS are about the second best team in BB this year.  The RS are +21, along with Det, TX, PT and LAD are +22, but I don't think any of them have the divisional strength we have.  It's hard to have that many complaints about a team with our record.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

You guys make me giggle!  ALL you guys ever do is comment on everybodys posts, with nothing new to say. Anytime any one shows any opinion or tries to express anything contrary to your pink hat view, it's pile on time!!! Well pile on! It doesn't change the batting averages or the crappy attendance numbers. Blah, blah, blah....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

You guys make me giggle!  ALL you guys ever do is comment on everybodys posts, with nothing new to say. Anytime any one shows any opinion or tries to express anything contrary to your pink hat view, it's pile on time!!! Well pile on! It doesn't change the batting averages or the crappy attendance numbers. Blah, blah, blah....

since when is batting average the end all be all stat for a players value?! get in the 21st century sir!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Why do you post then? I thought the purpose of a message board was to post views and discuss them. You posted your opinions, others disagreed and expressed their disagreement. You're the one resorting to name-calling. Joe posted specifics where he disagreed with. For example, you said Middlebrooks should be in the minors because of a .226 average. Joe (and others) disagreed, pointing out that Middlebrooks has been the team's best hitter since he returned. So why don't you respond to that?

You said the Giants have no one worthy to be in the majors except for a couple of players. Joe pointed out that they won two of the last three W.S. So why don't you counter that?

You complained about attendance figures. Joe pointed out that most of that can be traced to the Marlins. Why aren't you countering that?

You simply resort to throwing terms and complain that people disagree with you, which to me shows you have little to offer in terms of substance.

I posted that you can post your opinions and predictions all you want -- no problem. All I said was simply call them opinions. There's a difference between opinions and facts.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

[QUOTE]

since when is batting average the end all be all stat for a players value?! get in the 21st century sir!

[/QUOTE]

Did mention that the batting averages are the "end of it all?" really?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

good night every one, off to Maine!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

It's not a pink hat view.  Ask me about Dempster.  I think he made a really stupid decision.  I think Farrell made a mistake not bringing Uehara.

But when you tell me that the best scoring team in BB can't score, do you really expect me to agree with you?

Or when you tell me that our hottest hitter (batting .441 since his return) should be demoted, do you seriously expect anyone to agree with you?

Here's my philosophy.  When I hear complaints from the fans of Houston, the Cubs, maybe KC, I kind of understand it.  I might argue different facets, but it's been a long time since they won.

But if I hear complaints from the fans of the 1st place teams, it falls on deaf ears.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I don't think I've ever felt bad for an entire state before.

Try to remember; if it rains, it's not Maine's fault.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

[QUOTE]

I don't think I've ever felt bad for an entire state before.

Try to remember; if it rains, it's not Maine's fault.

[/QUOTE]

Boy you guys are a riot! I really thought the object of a this board was to write and share all the joys, worries and concerns of our local sports teams. Not real life stuff, but just sports! But really, now I get it! I really do. It's just a bunch of losers just sitting in your Mother's basement I'm sure getting a real big kick out of (but not ever having the guts to say ever write anything original themselves) but just constantly commenting on everybody else's posts all day long! And wow, by the amount of post of some of you losers, 9000 really? Who has the freaking time to post 9000 posts? Really? PS, when you DO comment, please actually try to take the time and find the brains to actually READ the post, and not be just like the other "brain surgeons" who just post stupid and insulting (I'm sorry for adding to that as well) comments rand quote every Keith Law stat they can get just to sound smarter! FYi, You're not! I'm sure now to get some pithy comments, the latest Maine one so far is the best! "I don't think I've ever felt bad for an entire state before." Wow! What a posting hero you are!  Everyone is SO brave behind a keyboard! To end, (Thank God!) the post was never meant to be a "Whine." I was just stating my (That's mine) frustration with Major League Ball Players hitting less than .200! Just stating amazement that today's Ball Parks are most often less than 50% full! Not Whines, just facts we read each and every day on every paper across the USA! I guess you can't get those if you never leave your Mother's basement. I get that now! Oh I'm sorry, I just read that another posting hero just hit 14223 posts!!!!! Holy cow! Really 14223 posts! You must be SO proud Joe! DS! Keep the comments coming.......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

interesting debate going on here.

i thought Roy's last post had some good points.

fwiw - forums hate "whining" or even the hint of it.  but sometimes we all need to vent a little so i can understand how a post like this gets started.  sometimes the OP of threads like this needs to consider some of the valid counterpoints and acquiesce.  it is not an easy thing to do.

BBBB's post was funny.  come on...that had to make you chuckle a little bit.

enjoy your Holiday.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

fwiw - forums hate "whining" or even the hint of it.  but sometimes we all need to vent a little so i can understand how a post like this gets started.  sometimes the OP of threads like this needs to consider some of the valid counterpoints and acquiesce.  it is not an easy thing to do.

enjoy your Holiday.

It's all funny! Nothing is EVER meant to be mean! I love the dabate! It's not personal

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

Did mention that the batting averages are the "end of it all?" really?

well the only stat you've thrown around to judge players was their BA. not OBP, or OPS but simply BA which is a miniscule part of a players game. You didn't even consider their defensive abilities or other assets that help the team. You intelligently stated their BA then whined and said they sucked. David Ross has a low BA - HE SUCKS! Middy has a low BA - HE SUCKS! DESERVES TO BE IN AAA!!!

get a clue...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

enjoy your Holiday.

I'd agree, if something was wrong.  When you're in first, and you're complaining, it is unseemly.

And if you're going to whine, I'd like to see it make some sense.  It's like hearing people from SD complain about the weather.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

[QUOTE]

enjoy your Holiday.

I'd agree, if something was wrong.  When you're in first, and you're complaining, it is unseemly.

And if you're going to whine, I'd like to see it make some sense.  It's like hearing people from SD complain about the weather

[/QUOTE]

Im with ya Joe!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

enjoy your Holiday.

And if you're going to whine, I'd like to see it make some sense.  It's like hearing people from SD complain about the weather

[/QUOTE]

Im with ya Joe!

[/QUOTE]

Have a great vacation!