Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL (POLL IS CLOSED)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL

In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL : Just look for the bird and the underage girls
    Posted by thepeskypole6[/QUOTE]

ha! lol! man you better get your eyes examined. those girls are in the mid to late 20's and are in college on spring break. are you a little jealous maybe? Wink

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL : ha! lol! man you better get your eyes examined. those girls are in the mid to late 20's and are in college on spring break. are you a little jealous maybe?
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

LOL... you have to forgive him Hammah, it's been a while since he's seen a college girl in a bikini.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL : LOL... you have to forgive him Hammah, it's been a while since he's seen a college girl in a bikini.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

HA! got that right babe! same goes for me!!!!! lololol!!!!Smile

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL : HA! got that right babe! same goes for me!!!!! lololol!!!!
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

Well then we have something else to add to the list along with the pitcher of beer.

The girls were in their early to mid 20's.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL : girls in their late 20's still are in college and head down to Spring break? weird

naw not really man! ever hear of grad school or medical school to become a doctor. I know this for a fact because my oldest daughter who's 30 just got her masters degree. as for the bikini? I'll just leave it at that. lol.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL : I have seen several...you have posted about 20 of the pictures...of course you become irate when someone posts pictures of Red Sox baseball cards. I married my college girl in a bikini and we are raising a family. Being a lush at your age and hanging out with them and getting pictures taken with them and posting them on a message board is pretty pathetic...but then again...that is your MO...pathetic 

LOL... I posted 1 pic. The others had guys like rodman and marino in them. You really need to get your eyes checked.

As for the "lush" comment, who says what the amount of alcohol even being consumed is? Is it a crime in your book to be single and go out to a bar? Do you not look at the SI swimsuit issue because, god forbid, there's girls in there that are, gasp, 21 yrs old?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL : LOL, thanks hammah. You and I get along just fine because we understand eachother and don't get too worked up when someone bust our balls. I would love if you came down, I'm easy to find. First pitcher on you and I'll get the rest.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

I am going to be in Fort Lauderdale in a few weeks.  Staying at the Wyndham Royal Vista.  Where might you recomend that is less on the touristy side and more on the strong drink side to go in that general area?  My girlfriend and I tend to be boozebags on vacation I must admit.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

If there was an actual death match, I wouldn't give Pike much of a chance against Babe. Although he and I will disagree quite loudly at times, Babe will enter into a civil conversation and put aside his homerism. Pike just goes on and on and on about drivel which no one really cares about. My disagreements with Babe are not on a baseball level & between us, but when converation does go there, he knows a good deal of the game. IMO, Babe has been a Yanke fan since he was a kid. Pike became a Sox fan during the 2004 W.S.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL : I am going to be in Fort Lauderdale in a few weeks.  Staying at the Wyndham Royal Vista.  Where might you recomend that is less on the touristy side and more on the strong drink side to go in that general area?  My girlfriend and I tend to be boozebags on vacation I must admit.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

That's actually in Pompano Beach, about 5 mins up A1A from me. Across the street there is a little hole in the wall called Stingers. Not touristy at all. About 10 blocks north you will hit the Briny Irish Pub on Atlantic Blvd. Mike and 'Doza behind the bar, great guys and decent live music on the weekends. On Friday nights you would be best to head south to my neighborhood, probably less than a $10 cab ride to Commercial Blvd. Tell the cabbie you want to go to Aruba's Beach Cafe. A little more touristy, but they have happy hour 1/2 price 4-7 and complimentary pig roast. A block away is the Village Pump, very popular boston themed bar. The street get's closed off and they have live music out in the street, bars set up in the street. Usually an adult crowd but a very good time. FYI, across from the Pump is 101 Ocean, happy hour every day 5-7 half price.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

The Briny - great place. I haven't been there in quite awhile. Are the steaks still really good?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]If there was an actual death match, I wouldn't give Pike much of a chance against Babe. Although he and I will disagree quite loudly at times, Babe will enter into a civil conversation and put aside his homerism. Pike just goes on and on and on about drivel which no one really cares about. My disagreements with Babe are not on a baseball level & between us, but when converation does go there, he knows a good deal of the game. IMO, Babe has been a Yanke fan since he was a kid. Pike became a Sox fan during the 2004 W.S.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Thanks jessey, but I think you are giving calzone65saysthis the benefit of the doubt. pike's not even a baseball fan, let alone a sawx fan. uticaclub's just a demented individual.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL : That's actually in Pompano Beach, about 5 mins up A1A from me. Across the street there is a little hole in the wall called Stingers. Not touristy at all. About 10 blocks north you will hit the Briny Irish Pub on Atlantic Blvd. Mike and 'Doza behind the bar, great guys and decent live music on the weekends. On Friday nights you would be best to head south to my neighborhood, probably less than a $10 cab ride to Commercial Blvd. Tell the cabbie you want to go to Aruba's Beach Cafe. A little more touristy, but they have happy hour 1/2 price 4-7 and complimentary pig roast. A block away is the Village Pump, very popular boston themed bar. The street get's closed off and they have live music out in the street, bars set up in the street. Usually an adult crowd but a very good time. FYI, across from the Pump is 101 Ocean, happy hour every day 5-7 half price.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Thanks man.  Appreciated.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL : Thanks man.  Appreciated.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Babe's suggestion of the Briny - take it. It has this NYer's seal of approval.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL : Babe's suggestion of the Briny - take it. It has this NYer's seal of approval.

The owners are good friends of mine. They have about 4 or 5 bars here and are also involved with Rory Dolan's in Yonkers. Were you at the Briny on Atlantic by the ocean or one of the other locations?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Babe, your point regarding our resident Sybil voting multiple times via using his gosh knows how many screen names, does in fact invalidate the poll outcome. To me your persona has taken a tic or two upward from my perspective given some of the comments here that really are correct. Yes, you are a Yankee Troll, but you do know baseball, seem like you are enjoying life to the fullest and most importantly are at times willing to have a civil conversation with forum members, be they Boston Red Sox fans or Yankee fans.

"Mom, I'll take the carrots please, and would you mind putting the bowl of peas way down at the other end of the table?"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]Babe, your point regarding our resident Sybil voting multiple times via using his gosh knows how many screen names, does in fact invalidate the poll outcome. To me your persona has taken a tic or two upward from my perspective given some of the comments here that really are correct. Yes, you are a Yankee Troll, but you do know baseball, seem like you are enjoying life to the fullest and most importantly are at times willing to have a civil conversation with forum members, be they Boston Red Sox fans or Yankee fans. "Mom, I'll take the carrots please, and would you mind putting the bowl of peas way down at the other end of the table?"
    Posted by sindarin-erebor[/QUOTE]

Heck, I'm just having a little fun. Some people take this place way too seriously. Life is serious enough, why not just have fun here?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL : The owners are good friends of mine. They have about 4 or 5 bars here and are also involved with Rory Dolan's in Yonkers. Were you at the Briny on Atlantic by the ocean or one of the other locations?
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Not really sure. It was in Pompano and I was last there in 2005 I think. A buddy of mine has a charter sail boat which he runs from the area. All I remember was the music was good, the steak was good and one of the young ladies I met was also very good.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL : Not really sure. It was in Pompano and I was last there in 2005 I think. A buddy of mine has a charter sail boat which he runs from the area. All I remember was the music was good, the steak was good and one of the young ladies I met was also very good.

jessy yer a dawg man! a DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWG!!!!!!! lol!

why? cause you just mentioned my all time favorite things as well......which means I'm a DAWWWWWWWWG too!!!! Wink

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL : Not really sure. It was in Pompano and I was last there in 2005 I think. A buddy of mine has a charter sail boat which he runs from the area. All I remember was the music was good, the steak was good and one of the young ladies I met was also very good.

That's the one on Atlantic. I used to hang there regularly from '03-'06. I stopped by about a month ago. Still the same way, closest thing you will find to a true NYC Irish Pub down here in SoFla.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

Looks like pikesaysthis wasn't happy with the thread, changed into his smelly behind costume and is bumping all the old threads.

Who couldn't see that coming?

BTW, just got my tickets to the opening of the new marlins park for Sunday vs the Yanks. Sec 4 row 28 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL : That's the one on Atlantic. I used to hang there regularly from '03-'06. I stopped by about a month ago. Still the same way, closest thing you will find to a true NYC Irish Pub down here in SoFla.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

That's the one.