Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL (POLL IS CLOSED)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL

In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL:
    In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL : jessy yer a dawg man! a DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWG!!!!!!! lol! why? cause you just mentioned my all time favorite things as well......which means I'm a DAWWWWWWWWG too!!!!
    Posted by Hammah29r2

Hammah - nothing to be proud of, but I am the king dawg.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Lowell frequently makes sense. The frank wannabe never does.
    Posted by small-package

You need to go on the wagon for awhile to straighten your head out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL : I agree and I have in mind jete and jessy who are Yankee fans, give their views in a non trolling way. Babe is not the kind of Yankee fan we need on this board. He embarasses classy Yankee fans just like some of the so called Red Sox fans embarrass me with the constant bashing of our players, owners, GM's etc etc  
    Posted by thepeskypole6
    Jete is a class act all the way. Jessy though I haven't dealt much with him appears to be a good guy. That said I'am a little surprised you left Zac off. I've known him for many years and he is also one of the best. Don't know much about Babe but I have tasted a hit and run style. One thing I know for sure about Babe is he hates everything Boston and can't admit for one second that the Pat's have been the class of the NFL since 2001. With no end in sight I might add. Overall I'am glad he posts here.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

the only thing this poll proves is that Pike has at least 7 screen names

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I voted for babe because even I alnost never agree with him, he's almost always talking about baseball.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hotrod2. Show hotrod2's posts

Let's see, should I vote for the loyal red sox fan whose only crime is trying to keep things real and positve, or the one trick yankee troll? I guess it depends on which forum I'm on. Is this riverablues?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

Babe talks baseball.  He never hides who he is.  And he doesn't take himself too seriously. 

Edit: except when it comes to baseball.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

the only thing this poll proves is that Pike has at least 7 screen names
    Posted by georom4

I really should do my tutorial...it might help him out.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Lowell hasn't bothered me, babe however has been doing irreparable harm to the image of the bald man, so I had to vote for pike.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Babe talks baseball.  He never hides who he is.  And he doesn't take himself too seriously.  Edit: except when it comes to baseball.
    Posted by Yoshimi25

Trolls never take themselves seriously, in fact, they have a zero moral compass. Everything goes with them as long as they are having fun. As Babe said today he is only here to have fun and too many here take things way too seriously. Babe is happy when he pushes enough buttons to annoy a few, toys with them, laughs at how easy it is, and then considers it to be a productive day. The folks on the Realistic Thread have had their fill of him and have him onto ignore. Only those simpletons like Burrito find him amusing but then they come here for entertainment only. I've read the definition of an Internet troll and Babe fits it perfectly and he has admitted it himself. Why enable a troll unless you prefer trolls. Come out of the closet and admit that you enjoy trolls. You're first Burrito. What happened to the poll results?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL:
    Here we have Yankee nemesis TBINFL (babe) squaring off vs. self proclaimed Sox fan pike  in a head to head battle of retardeness ....  I wonder who here if anyone really supports one over the other. I for one despise all things Yankees but if I must choose between the lesser of two evils I would rather put up with TBINFL than a boy named Sue (pike). Where do you stand, or more important do you even care a rat's azz?
    Posted by BurritoT

You sure play some mean pinball   ......   [8{D

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL : Trolls never take themselves seriously, in fact, they have a zero moral compass. Everything goes with them as long as they are having fun. As Babe said today he is only here to have fun and too many here take things way too seriously. Babe is happy when he pushes enough buttons to annoy a few, toys with them, laughs at how easy it is, and then considers it to be a productive day. The folks on the Realistic Thread have had their fill of him and have him onto ignore. Only those simpletons like Burrito find him amusing but then they come here for entertainment only. I've read the definition of an Internet troll and Babe fits it perfectly and he has admitted it himself. Why enable a troll unless you prefer trolls. Come out of the closet and admit that you enjoy trolls. You're first Burrito. What happened to the poll results?
    Posted by lowelll

Could it be you voted using each one of your current monikers? I'd say yes. It's that important to you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL : Could it be you voted using each one of your current monikers? I'd say yes. It's that important to you.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE

You only responded to my last sentence.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL : Trolls never take themselves seriously, in fact, they have a zero moral compass. Everything goes with them as long as they are having fun. As Babe said today he is only here to have fun and too many here take things way too seriously. Babe is happy when he pushes enough buttons to annoy a few, toys with them, laughs at how easy it is, and then considers it to be a productive day. The folks on the Realistic Thread have had their fill of him and have him onto ignore. Only those simpletons like Burrito find him amusing but then they come here for entertainment only. I've read the definition of an Internet troll and Babe fits it perfectly and he has admitted it himself. Why enable a troll unless you prefer trolls. Come out of the closet and admit that you enjoy trolls. You're first Burrito. What happened to the poll results?
    Posted by lowelll

As far as the poll results go, we all know that you logged into all of the accounts you have already admitted to and voted for yourself. I mean, did you really think that we are all that naive? The comments in here shows what eveyone thinks of you. It must be very frustrating for you to finally realize that the very forum you so valiantly tried to defend doesn't even want you here. I can understand how some sawx fans may not like me, but how does it feel to be hated by the very people you claim to "defend"? I know, same old excuse, they are not "real" sawx fans like you. Yet you don't know the first thing about baseball. They are more "real" than you will ever be.

And excuse me for admitting that I am here for fun. Maybe in my next life I'll come back here to be miserable like you. On second thought, no, I'd rather have fun. Check yourself in to the nearest mental facility and get some help. Whether you want to admit it or not, you desperately need it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

The  5 of  the 9 voters in favor of pike have chosen to reveal themselves.

UticaClub
    Rutland76
    LadyLake
    lowelll
    Your-Echo

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

Wanna see real trolls?  Hang out on manga, anime, and gaming sites.   Compared to what I've delt with there, nobody - and I mean NOBODY - on here is a troll. 

There's reading something on the internet (like the definition of a weeaboo, for example) and then there's actually experiencing it...and quite frankly, its like the difference between reading a cookbook and actually cooking. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

I voted once and that was for the third choice.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL :
    In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL : Could it be you voted using each one of your current monikers? I'd say yes. It's that important to you. Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE You only responded to my last sentence.
    Posted by lowelll

Yes

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

The  5 of  the 9 voters in favor of pike have chosen to reveal themselves. UticaClub Rutland76 LadyLake lowelll Your-Echo
    Posted by EnchiladaT

beanburrito, did you really expect anything different? I posted the same thing earlier in the thread. He is going to continue to do so to "prove" to everyone that he is liked. I can understand why sawx fans don't like me, but to claim to be a defender of all things red sawx and be hated by the rfn must be real frustrating. I'm sure we will now see the "anonymous" bumping going on to move all these threads a few pages back. It is his MO after all.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Burrito has me having 20 active alias monikers. He also claims that I have been banned 30 times. That means that I could have voted 50 times. Why then did Pike only get seven votes? Something is missing from your logic. Burrito is pizzed that Babe only got five votes. That's why he edited his OP to delete the poll question and results?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

The OP and the Poll are still intact according to my eyes. I do not see any change. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

The OP and the Poll are still intact according to my eyes. I do not see any change. 
    Posted by EnchiladaT

Yeah...just checked myself....poll and results are still there.  So far, most people couldn't care less. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

If ....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL (POLL IS CLOSED)

Poll Results: 34 Total Votes

Who do you support?

10 Votes (29.4%)
    TBINFL, the Yankee irritant
    9 Votes (26.5%)
    pike, jack-azz of the century
    15 Votes (44.1%)
    Could care less, lets not worry about it

Sections
Shortcuts