Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL (POLL IS CLOSED)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL (POLL IS CLOSED)

The voting can continue but at this point I mark it official.  The majority of posters prefer to not be bothered by either TBINFL or pike.  TBINFL has edged pike, babe is more favorable by only one vote.

Unsurprising results. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I'm just curious, did Babe get a parrot for a pet because he needed someone that would talk to him?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL (POLL IS CLOSED):
    I'm just curious, did Babe get a parrot for a pet because he needed someone that would talk to him?
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Kim showing a little tough humor here.

Tongue out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

pike and his replicants more than likely will continue voting for a few more days digging up some more corpses.

This is a good example why democrats object to having to produce a picture I.D. in order to vote..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL

In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL:
    In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL : beanburrito, did you really expect anything different? I posted the same thing earlier in the thread. He is going to continue to do so to "prove" to everyone that he is liked. I can understand why sawx fans don't like me, but to claim to be a defender of all things red sawx and be hated by the rfn must be real frustrating. I'm sure we will now see the "anonymous" bumping going on to move all these threads a few pages back. It is his MO after all.
    Posted by TBINFL
    Do yourself a service Babe and get away from the he said she said BS. You're painting the picture of a desperate loser. This side of you is not attractive.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL (POLL IS CLOSED):
    Posted by kimsaysthis

No, but I'm pretty sure that pike made his other personas such as kimsaysthis so someone would talk to him in here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from -BurritoT. Show -BurritoT's posts

What ever happened to having The Poll option?

Sections
Shortcuts