Deep enough for ya Stffy & Bill-69?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Re: Deep enough for ya Stffy & Bill-69?

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

It is easy to avoid softlaw if you don't care for him. Bill on the other hand starts to many threads to have the chance to avoid him but he is ignorable most times. I definitely have stepped up attacks on posters in the past so I cannot say I am above what dirtdoggs is doing here - however it doesn't make it a good thing.

It doesn't make it a good thing.  Thank-you for your honesty.  Less bashing and more baseball would, I think, attract more sports fans.

As I said, I have been around for a while and I have seen many come and go.  If I just came across this board and read some of these bashing threads I would leave.  What adult wants to behave in this way.

As adults if we saw kids in a school yard go after each other like this I think we would tell them to cut it out, at least I hope we would.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

I am told that Pike never expressed faux concerns about Sox players or rarely bashed players like Softlaw, Andrewmitch, Georom, and Bill did on a daily basis. It is said that Pike only exposed forum posters who came here to bash everything Red Sox.  How can you call him a troll when he was here to neutralize trolls ( those with false concerns, pretenders)?

I am told that Pike never expressed any concerns about Sox players or rearly commented on the games like Moonslav, Southpaw, maxbiolystock, and Roy did on a daily basis.  It is said that Pike exposed the real identity of forum posters, violating forum rules and basic human decency.  How can you call him a fan when he was here to stalk and annoy trolls and non-trolls alike? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

at least the Sox are winning games they have to win, meaning so often they beat the good teams over the years only to loose to the basement dwellers series after series.

So true, to me a win is a win.   Years ago I was able to sit in the Monster seats at Fenway, that was an amazing experience.  The sox lost to the bottom dwelling devil rays, that was so frustrating.  I'm glad they are winning against teams they should beat.  The dog days of summer will soon be upon us so I'm happy for all the W's we can get.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

In response to RSdirtdogOR's comment:

It is easy to avoid softlaw if you don't care for him. Bill on the other hand starts to many threads to have the chance to avoid him but he is ignorable most times. I definitely have stepped up attacks on posters in the past so I cannot say I am above what dirtdoggs is doing here - however it doesn't make it a good thing.

Just a little quid pro quo :)  I wouldn't take the big dog too seriously.  He loves to tweak truly ignorant people.  Softy is definitely one of those! 

Babe!  Relax!  No need to defend me.  This is not really that complicated.  It's part of the gig.  Stiffy plays the offensive demagogic _____ baiter, & we have fun slapping him down.  He bashes on our favorite RS players, and we kick him about.  It's mutual.   

Look....    NO doubt the Stiff One is a major tweakster!  The guy is seriously tipped.  That's what makes it so much fun to expose him as a fraud, whether it be as a Red Sox fan or with respect to his offensive socio-P views. 

As for 67 & BurritoT's feigned 'concern?'   Please!  It's pretty transparent when Stiffy's 24/7 offensive demagoguery doesn't 'concern' them, yet somebody who enjoys making him look fooling gives them 'serious pause.'  Guys!   Lighten up!  or come out of the closet.  If you buy all his Stiff krapp??  Say so!  & be done with it.  We know where 67 stands.

Why do u say things like "we" and "all" ? Do you always speak for everyone? I can barely decipher your writing style long enough to even know what the heck your talking about. 

It's hard to know others when you don't know who you are Burrito :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

Back to the subject....

Another carbon copy BLAST from Papi tonight!

Naps is still RIPPING IT!

MAYBE/????  Middy is getting on track.  I'd like to see him go op-field.

& HOW 'BOUT 'Dumpster?'  Pretty nice diamond in that ruff!!!

This team has been crazy good, & doing it without much offense from Middy, Drew, Gomes, & Salty.  I think there's a lot of up side there!!!

OK...I give up.  Are you the Mr.? or the Mrs.?

Hey amp :)   It's me redsoxdirtdog.  My wife opened this when I was living in exile.  Because of the glitches with the site, I can't seem to get mine working, so I jumped on hers.  She opened, but it's me now.  she only gets on once in a blue moon.  hit & run.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Back to the subject....

This team has been crazy good, & doing it without much offense from Middy, Drew, Gomes, & Salty.  I think there's a lot of up side there!!!

Hey amp :)   It's me redsoxdirtdog.  My wife opened this when I was living in exile.  Because of the glitches with the site, I can't seem to get mine working, so I jumped on hers.  She opened, but it's me now.  she only gets on once in a blue moon.  hit & run.

This site is so messed up that I can't even get onto my #1 redsoxdirtdog account to post.  Had to use my wife's account.

This is really getting rediculous.

It's because the site knows you're wearing her clothes tonight....   Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

Just a little quid pro quo :)  I wouldn't take the big dog too seriously.  He loves to tweak truly ignorant people.  Softy is definitely one of those! 

Babe!  Relax!  No need to defend me.  This is not really that complicated.  It's part of the gig.  Stiffy plays the offensive demagogic _____ baiter, & we have fun slapping him down.  He bashes on our favorite RS players, and we kick him about.  It's mutual.   

Look....    NO doubt the Stiff One is a major tweakster!  The guy is seriously tipped.  That's what makes it so much fun to expose him as a fraud, whether it be as a Red Sox fan or with respect to his offensive socio-P views. 

As for 67 & BurritoT's feigned 'concern?'   Please!  It's pretty transparent when Stiffy's 24/7 offensive demagoguery doesn't 'concern' them, yet somebody who enjoys making him look fooling gives them 'serious pause.'  Guys!   Lighten up!  or come out of the closet.  If you buy all his Stiff krapp??  Say so!  & be done with it.  We know where 67 stands.

Why do u say things like "we" and "all" ? Do you always speak for everyone? I can barely decipher your writing style long enough to even know what the heck your talking about. 

My appologies to whatever Mexican quizine I'm currently talking to.  I've lost track....  & don't have the time or patience to find out.  Pardon my presumptuousness, as I often forget that there actually are a few out there who are Stiffy sympathizers.  My sincerest appologies. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

Back to the subject....

This site is so messed up that I can't even get onto my #1 redsoxdirtdog account to post.  Had to use my wife's account.

LOL!

That's just not right!  She's trying to coax me into bed, & now I can't get that out of my head.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

Are either one of you normal?

I don't know about you mexicali quizine, but I'm about to get very normal.  Go to be little boy.  When you figure out who you are let us know!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Back to the subject....

LOL!

That's just not right!  She's trying to coax me into bed, & now I can't get that out of my head.

Yeah, us Roseburg guys tend to be a little on the kinky side...LOL

Did you see the game tonight?

Careful....she might come at you with a strap-on!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

Are you the guy who ran Tortilla off, or are you Tortilla - Enchillada???  Whatever???  Who the hell knows or cares??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

Back to the subject....

LOL!

We are on a ROLLL!  DirectTV & the baseball package W/ full DVR support is what we designed our house around.  Our living room is decked out in Red Sox everything.  This is how I survive the West Coast.  Of course I saw the game :)

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!!   :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

Pike was ahead of the curve on identifying Softlaw, Babe, Georom, JackBU, and Mikey, for four years before the forum finally caught on. Some folks are just very gullible. Some like RSDD just like to pretend that the trolls are SINCERE and HONEST, LOLOL.

Pike talks about other posters, not baseball. Pike is a troll when he does that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

OOOOps!  I just got a call down here in the bull-pen!  The 'manager' is calling for the RH'r.  I'm in for long relief......  so I gotta run!  Adios!  :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Back to the subject....

LOL!

We are on a ROLLL!  DirectTV & the baseball package W/ full DVR support is what we designed our house around.  Our living room is decked out in Red Sox everything.  This is how I survive the West Coast.  Of course I saw the game :)

Cool...   DirecTV here too....Got a framed 'Yaz8' number hanging in the dining room..along with Pedroia signed baseball etc.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

Back to the subject....

LOL!

Cool...   DirecTV here too....Got a framed 'Yaz8' number hanging in the dining room..along with Pedroia signed baseball etc.

I realy do have to run, as I'm shuting down & heading into the game, but your Yaz got me.  I've got a nice Yaz hanging in between two Fisks in my family room.  My Splendid hangs on the adjacent wall.  What a couple of kids!  We never grow up.  Brings me right back to the streats of Allston / Brighton :)

I better go before they call for the LH'r!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

It doesn't make it a good thing.  Thank-you for your honesty.  Less bashing and more baseball would, I think, attract more sports fans.

As I said, I have been around for a while and I have seen many come and go.  If I just came across this board and read some of these bashing threads I would leave.  What adult wants to behave in this way.

As adults if we saw kids in a school yard go after each other like this I think we would tell them to cut it out, at least I hope we would.

Right.  So bashing someone about baseball is unacceptable, but your evil homophobia is perfectly acceptable.  Gotcha.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Homophobia??? what??  where??

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Homophobia??? what??  where??

Not on this thread, but her bigotry is well known.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

ever see how far ortiz sends the ball during batting practice? this is basically what last night was. The back up catcher ross cleared the green monster twice, how much money is he making.

side note: i saw monty go yard twice at fenway.

one for four with just two k's and a bp homer is a good night for the 42 year old

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

no triumph, i know you cannot read so i will type slowly. the homer was once again off a bad team and a bad pitcher. it was basically like hitting a 88 mph bp fast ball

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

no triumph, i know you cannot read so i will type slowly. the homer was once again off a bad team and a bad pitcher. it was basically like hitting a 88 mph bp fast ball

He has 2 HR in 24 AB, it is not his fault that the Red Sox are playing the Astro's.

Sections
Shortcuts