Deep enough for ya Stffy & Bill-69?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Deep enough for ya Stffy & Bill-69?

Keep praying for Papi to fail, so you can finally be right for once in years. I guess if this is what you are pinning all your hopes on, it really shows how sick you certainly are.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

I'm not praying for him to fail, I'm praying for him to be traded. His role can't be a partial season middle of the order producer. Great time to trade him, now.

As you always rake others for...name names.

Trade Papi for who?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

I'm not praying for him to fail, I'm praying for him to be traded. His role can't be a partial season middle of the order producer. Great time to trade him, now.

Ya know, I've given you the benefit of the doubt for a long time, but your constant bashing, name calling, certain player hate and negativity is REALLY getting old.

Are you upset because Ortiz is doing well?  It's almost like sounding you want more casualties in a war because you feel we shouldn't be in one.

Personally, I'm really getting tired of it.

At one time, I thought you were disliked because of your politics...I was wrong.  Well, I'm probably just as, if not more conservative than you are, but hopefully not hated as much.  Actually, you and Bill are an embarassment to people like me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Well stated amp. 

It's so obvious softy is hoping Papi gets hurt. It's more about being right than being a fan for this clown. It always has been. It just comes out with more fury now that he has been so woefully wrong so often the last couple of years.

He was bashing posters after a one game sample size on JBJ, and now scolds others for gloating over even larger sample sizes by Papi, Carp, Nava, Victorino, Dempster, and others. I'm tired of the moving goalposts of criteria used for players he likes vs players he hates, but I'm even more tired of the fact that his list of hated players is now nearly as large as the full 25 man roster.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Well stated amp. 

It's so obvious softy is hoping Papi gets hurt. It's more about being right than being a fan for this clown. It always has been. It just comes out with more fury now that he has been so woefully wrong so often the last couple of years.

He was bashing posters after a one game sample size on JBJ, and now scolds others for gloating over even larger sample sizes by Papi, Carp, Nava, Victorino, Dempster, and others. I'm tired of the moving goalposts of criteria used for players he likes vs players he hates, but I'm even more tired of the fact that his list of hated players is now nearly as large as the full 25 man roster.

I'm not perfect and I've certainly said some stupid things here in the past that I regret.

But enough of this continual bashing etc. is enough.  I take no pleasure in the way I feel, but it is what it is.

Like I said, between his bashing and Bill's worthless and political posts, it embarasses me. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Well stated amp. 

I'm not perfect and I've certainly said some stupid things here in the past that I regret.

But enough of this continual bashing etc. is enough.  I take no pleasure in the way I feel, but it is what it is.

Like I said, between his bashing and Bill's worthless and political posts, it embarasses me. 

Amp, you are too classy to be embarassed by these clowns. There's clowns on all sides of the spectrum, so don't let him reflect badly on your beliefs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Ya know, I've given you the benefit of the doubt for a long time, but your constant bashing, name calling, certain player hate and negativity is REALLY getting old.

Are you upset because Ortiz is doing well?  It's almost like sounding you want more casualties in a war because you feel we shouldn't be in one.

At one time, I thought you were disliked because of your politics...I was wrong.  Well, I'm probably just as, if not more conservative than you are, but hopefully not hated as much.  Actually, you and Bill are an embarassment to people like me.

Glad you finally see the light.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Well said amp!  Especially the casualties of war analogy.  DEAD ON!  No pun intended!

There certainly was a time under the previous admin when some seemed to be rooting for the next benchmark number.  Strange.....  We never hear ANY NUMBERS these days, dispite epic benchmark numbers.  Stiffster absolutely does that with quite a few Red Sox players.  Always has, always will.  Once Stiffy goes for the straight......  He will never fold!   Why should he?  Once he claims to be right, the argument is over in his mind.  Facts mean nothing. LOL.....  :)              Ironic, as Stiffy's professed ideology would suggest that he would loath this type of demagoguery, geared exclusively at 'winning' an argument?  When in actuality, this is the Stiff One's sole modus operandi.  Any tactic, no matter how self-delusional, simply to 'CLAIM' a win.  Like an obsessive gambler, the stiff one looks for the Sox players who he thinks have some down side, despite conventional wisdom that said player is a quality - excellent player.  

To use a different analogy.........In essence, he's "shorting the market."  Betting a / the stocks / players will soon crash, simply so he can 'cash in,' as it were.  The currency he cashes in on is PRIDE.  It's all about what a great little / diminutive gm he would have been.  ANYTHING to show his incedible baseball knowledge???  HUH!  Again....  He's excedingly self-delusional.  Narrrcissistttic I might add, however it seems to be a no no to use that word. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

My only concern is that someone from an opposite political persuation will unnecessarily write something and potentially set me off.

I'll do my best to control myself, but it certainly will p i z z me off.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lasitter. Show lasitter's posts

I'm thrilled that he's doing well. With his current performance we're getting a better deal for our money than NYY is for Wells, or the 84mil for the four biggest names on their DL.

It'd be great if every team was as easy to hit as this one with a payroll less than A-Rods ...

If he's producing and heathy, the questions become:

What's he worth to us vs some other team?

What could we get in return / with the money saved?

What are other clubs getting for their money at the position? How we feel about having ...

$    540,000 - Trumbo

$ 8,500,000 - Butler

$   750,000 - Giambi

$10,000,000 - Berkman

$ 3,675,000 - Smith

$ 6,000,000 - Reynolds

$ 2,000,000 - Hafner

No one would pick up his contract at face value, and I don't know what our next best bats would be there. Hiring another DH is a direct cost.

Healthy, hitting and slow. I can deal with that. But pray for healthy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

I am told that Pike never expressed faux concerns about Sox players or rarely bashed players like Softlaw, Andrewmitch, Georom, and Bill did on a daily basis. It is said that Pike only exposed forum posters who came here to bash everything Red Sox.  How can you call him a troll when he was here to neutralize trolls ( those with false concerns, pretenders)?

You, Pike, are the worst troll ever here and the Worst Poster Ever.  What is the list of questions you refurse to answer?

1. Why do you post concurrently with different aliases
    2. Why do you attempt to reveal the true identity of posters.
    3. [Can't remember the third].
    4. New one:  why do you post with a new alias and speak of yourself in the 3rd person?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

I am told that Pike never expressed faux concerns about Sox players or rarely bashed players like Softlaw, Andrewmitch, Georom, and Bill did on a daily basis. It is said that Pike only exposed forum posters who came here to bash everything Red Sox.  How can you call him a troll when he was here to neutralize trolls ( those with false concerns, pretenders)?

You, Pike, are the worst troll ever here and the Worst Poster Ever.  What is the list of questions you refurse to answer?

1. Why do you post concurrently with different aliases
    2. Why do you attempt to reveal the true identity of posters.
    3. [Can't remember the third].
    4. New one:  why do you post with a new alias and speak of yourself in the 3rd person?

He took that one out of softlaw's playbook. He shares space with him under a bridge.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Papi:    Only 10 for 18 since coming back, & he just CRUSHED one to DEEP CF.

LOL! You two are a joke!

Root against that B's  :)

CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE.........  Papi is off to a great start......  Still on the watch list for the next step/stride.......  Softy is right, TRADE him now while he is hitting 550 before he blows out the HEEL again......  WHAT ??  No TAKERS !!!!

Right about what Bill?  The only thing Softy has been right about is his feeling for you when he said "Love you to death Bill"........  that's about it!!  Sounds like you just had a 'blow out'.....

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

B I N G O  !!!!!!

You best buddy, softy the clown, blasted posters all winter for not being specific when mentioning trading somebody, well...

Name names.

Who are you going to trade Papi for?

How much of his contract will you suggest we pay?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Pike was ahead of the curve on identifying Softlaw, Babe, Georom, JackBU, and Mikey, for four years before the forum finally caught on. Some folks are just very gullible. Some like RSDD just like to pretend that the trolls are SINCERE and HONEST, LOLOL.

you got beat up in school a lot, didnt you?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

Give it a rest.

We all know how you feel so this is getting kind of old.  Your threads are becoming more a reflection of you than of bill and softly.

No 67, you give it a rest. Those 2 are ruining the board and your sensitive routine towards them is stale. Bill is encouraging the fake frank who comes here just to pizz sox fans off, and softy does the same. Never saying nothing good and seriously making themselves look dumb. They deserve everything the get.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

For softy and Bill to be flat out wrong with their anti-Papi trolldork campaign, for the Sox to be winning, for Papi to be playing well - you can't ask for a better storyline.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts