Delusional Comments Thread - Put the Quotes / Comments Here

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re: Delusional Comments Thread - Put the Quotes / Comments Here

In Response to Re: Delusional Comments Thread - Put the Quotes / Comments Here:
    What about Kevin Millar?  How about him as a MGR?
    Posted by Drewski5

Millar drank Jack in the clubhouse, maybe not the right guy for this group.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Delusional Comments Thread - Put the Quotes / Comments Here : OK, one last time: My argument against hiring Carlton Fisk was that he had (a) never coached before (not managed) and (b) been completely removed from the game for nearly two decades. Clearly Robin Ventura has proven his doubters wrong, at least so far, but in no way does that reflect on how Carlton Fisk (who as far as I know has never expressed any interest in managing) might have done. The Red Sox have been at or above .500 for nearly half of the season. That illustrates how truly delusional your prediction was. You didn't say they wouldn't finish at .500, you said they'd never reach .500. And yes, you said .500, not .505 or .510. This insanity has gone on (more than) long enough and I've made my point, so I'm out.
    Posted by LloydDobler

When Ol' Saint Nick delivers Webster's latest to you and after you've spent time looking up and understanding the word "Delusional", I suggest the very next word you look up to be "ANALOGY"..........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Delusional Comments Thread - Put the Quotes / Comments Here : When Ol' Saint Nick delivers Webster's latest to you and after you've spent time looking up and understanding the word "Delusional", I suggest the very next word you look up to be "ANALOGY"..........
    Posted by andrewmitch

Definition.

delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.

Your statement that the Red Sox would not reach 500 again was delusional.

I enjoy that you have me on ignore by the way.  It is fun knowing that everyone else on the board will read this comment but you. Oh and also your Santa insults are pathetic.

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts