Dempster as the Long Man in the Playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

Re: Dempster as the Long Man in the Playoffs

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to jasko2248's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to moonslav59's comment:

In response to andrewmitch's comment:

PS - Vic ain't no china doll......I don't even think Jake is (yet)......Buck on the other hand - GREAT BIG HAIRY CHINA DOLL!

Vic has had a lot of little nagging injuries, and one injury that has forced him not to switch hit this year. I'm confident he'll play every game this playoff season, but there certainly is a higher risk he gets hurt than Nava, or Gomes, of JBJ.

Jacoby has missed alot of time. It's been debated to death.

Buch has too.

Moon, not picking on you, but calling Victorino a "china doll" seems to be another case of you taking a shot at yet another player you were dead wrong about.  There are people who know a whole heck of a lot more than you do who will argue that he has been the Sox MVP this year, on & off the field.  He runs through walls for this team and his pre-game preparation is legendary.  If he can "walk," he'll play.  Calling a guy like Victorino a "china doll" because you didn't like the signing takes away from your credibility.  The guy has been everything the Sox could have possibly hoped for this year....and more.

The fact of the matter is that both Victorino and Ellsbury BOTH get hurt a lot. Vic, to his credit, plays through most of his injuries, and for the most part they are minor. The label you put on them is irrelevant.

[/QUOTE]

Haha!  I'm "shocked" to find out that you think you know the severity of player injuries on the Boston Red Sox, "Pumpsie."  Considering the fact that you've been right about, well, pretty much nothing this entire season, I would think that a guy who had first hand knowledge of a player's injuries, would have some kind of clue how the team would perform.  Good stuff, "Doctor."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrickford. Show patrickford's posts

The positive here is the big four are all big game guys. 

I could see Lackey going Jack Morris 1991 WS. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to moonslav59's comment:

In response to andrewmitch's comment:

PS - Vic ain't no china doll......I don't even think Jake is (yet)......Buck on the other hand - GREAT BIG HAIRY CHINA DOLL!

Vic has had a lot of little nagging injuries, and one injury that has forced him not to switch hit this year. I'm confident he'll play every game this playoff season, but there certainly is a higher risk he gets hurt than Nava, or Gomes, of JBJ.

Jacoby has missed alot of time. It's been debated to death.

Buch has too.

Moon, not picking on you, but calling Victorino a "china doll" seems to be another case of you taking a shot at yet another player you were dead wrong about.  There are people who know a whole heck of a lot more than you do who will argue that he has been the Sox MVP this year, on & off the field.  He runs through walls for this team and his pre-game preparation is legendary.  If he can "walk," he'll play.  Calling a guy like Victorino a "china doll" because you didn't like the signing takes away from your credibility.  The guy has been everything the Sox could have possibly hoped for this year....and more.

The fact of the matter is that both Victorino and Ellsbury BOTH get hurt a lot. Vic, to his credit, plays through most of his injuries, and for the most part they are minor. The label you put on them is irrelevant.

Haha!  I'm "shocked" to find out that you think you know the severity of player injuries on the Boston Red Sox, "Pumpsie."  Considering the fact that you've been right about, well, pretty much nothing this entire season, I would think that a guy who had first hand knowledge of a player's injuries, would have some kind of clue how the team would perform.  Good stuff, "Doctor."

Only an idiot cannot differentiate between minor and major injuries. Know any idiots? Hint: look in the mirror.

Sections
Shortcuts