Derek Jeter is overrated

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Derek Jeter is overrated

http://youtu.be/EbRo_anmIDc

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Re: Derek Jeter is overrated

In Response to Derek Jeter is overrated:
    http://youtu.be/EbRo_anmIDc
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

You're a fool!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

The clip was based on a real-life altercation that Larry David had with andrewmitch. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Derek Jeter is overrated:
    The clip was based on a real-life altercation that Larry David had with andrewmitch. 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

I didn't even watch the clip.....the title of the thread makes you a fool!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to Re: Derek Jeter is overrated : I didn't even watch the clip.....the title of the thread makes you a fool!!
    Posted by Camelwalk

And commenting without watching the clip makes you an even bigger one. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Derek Jeter is overrated : And commenting without watching the clip makes you an even bigger one. 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

MAYBE but the title of the thread is stupid whether it was sarcasm or not. The guy is a PRO! He proved it today for the umpteenth thousand time!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to Re: Derek Jeter is overrated : MAYBE but the title of the thread is stupid whether it was sarcasm or not. The guy is a PRO! He proved it today for the umpteenth thousand time!
    Posted by Camelwalk

But as I claimed on a post in one of the numerous and redundant "Derek Jeter is the Lord" threads, he might of gotten his 3000th hit with a homerun, gone 5 for 5, and drove in the winning run, but he didn't hit for the cycle, and I'm sure there was a ball hit through the infield at some point during the game that another shortstop would have gotten to.  That, in and of itself, negates all of the day's accomplishments.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Derek Jeter is overrated : But as I claimed on a post in one the numerous and redundant "Derek Jeter is the Lord" threads, he might of gotten his 3000th hit with a homerun, gone 5 for 5, and drove in the winning run, but he didn't hit for the cycle, and I'm sure there was a ball hit through the infield at some point during the game that another shortstop would have gotten to.  That, in and of itself, negates all of the day's accomplishments.
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

He's a god!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to Re: Derek Jeter is overrated : He's a god!
    Posted by Camelwalk

But not with a capital "G" I guess. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Derek Jeter is overrated : But as I claimed on a post in one of the numerous and redundant "Derek Jeter is the Lord" threads, he might of gotten his 3000th hit with a homerun, gone 5 for 5, and drove in the winning run, but he didn't hit for the cycle, and I'm sure there was a ball hit through the infield at some point during the game that another shortstop would have gotten to.  That, in and of itself, negates all of the day's accomplishments.
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

You're embarrassing yourself with this sad commentary that you keep cutting & pasting. Do you realize how this looks to others?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In Response to Re: Derek Jeter is overrated : I didn't even watch the clip.....the title of the thread makes you a fool!!
    Posted by Camelwalk

How do you plan on "Bringing truth to the frontburner" when you're commenting  and condeming something you didn't even watch?
      There are none so blind as those who will not see.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Really guys - you are getting on Rojas for posting a funny youtube clip? There is no disrespect from the Sheriff. When are you not going to take all this stuff so seriously.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to Re: Derek Jeter is overrated : You're embarrassing yourself with this sad commentary that you keep cutting & pasting. Do you realize how this looks to others?
    Posted by nhsteven

Apparently I don't care that much, although I realize I may not have been sensitive to the overly-literal and ironically-challenged. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Really guys - you are getting on Rojas for posting a funny youtube clip? There is no disrespect from the Sheriff. When are you not going to take all this stuff so seriously.
    Posted by jesseyeric

Damn you, jesseyeric, for trying to ruin my cover!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Derek Jeter is overrated : Apparently I don't care that much, although I realize I may not have been sensitive to the overly-literal and ironically-challenged. 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

If that's the case, you got me. On this board, anything's possible. 

BTW, that clip is from my favorite CYE episode, "The Swan Killer". This excerpt actually captures very well the unique mixed bag Jeter is defensively, at least from a Sabermetric POV. I've heard the term "postage stamp" used when it comes to his range, and that's somewhat valid. Also, I'm trying to figure out your curious avatar.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Derek Jeter is overrated :  How do you plan on "Bringing truth to the frontburner" when you're commenting  and condeming something you didn't even watch?   There are none so blind as those who will not see.
    Posted by mrmojo1120

because I'm bringing the truth and not nonsense.....btw nice album cover!

Sections
Shortcuts