Derek Jeter: Starting AL shortstop. You gotta be kidding!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Derek Jeter: Starting AL shortstop. You gotta be kidding!!

In Response to Re: Derek Jeter: Starting AL shortstop. You gotta be kidding!!:
    I wonder how many of you were complaining when Cal Ripken was still getting voted in late in his career.......
    Posted by ---The-Babe---

Come now, Babe. Even you have to admit that Jeter is undeserving. Johnny Peralta of the Tigers is having a great year.

Speaking of Jeter, the Yankees went on their hot streak after Jeter got hurt. Coincidence? Or, are the Yankees a better team without him? 

Here's Jeter's stats: .260, 2 homers, 20 rbi, and just a .324 OBP, and a list of the players at SS who are having a better season:

1.) Johnny Peralta:  (Det.) .311, 14 homers. 48 rbi, .363 OBP
         2.) Yunel Escobar:   (Tor.) .289,  9 homers, 29 rbi,  .363 OBP 
         3.) J. J. Hardy         (Bal.) .295, 11 homers, 30 rbi, .356 OBP 
         4.) Asdrubal Cabrera (Cle.) .291, 14 homers, 49 rbi, .341 OBP
         5.) Alexei Ramirez     (Chi.) .275   8 homers, 38 rbi,  .331 OBP

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ---The-Babe---. Show ---The-Babe---'s posts

Re: Derek Jeter: Starting AL shortstop. You gotta be kidding!!

In Response to Re: Derek Jeter: Starting AL shortstop. You gotta be kidding!!:
    In Response to Re: Derek Jeter: Starting AL shortstop. You gotta be kidding!! :      Come now, Babe. Even you have to admit that Jeter is undeserving. Johnny Peralta of the Tigers is having a great year.      Speaking of Jeter, the Yankees went on their hot streak after Jeter got hurt. Coincidence? Or, are the Yankees a better team without him?       Here's Jeter's stats: .260, 2 homers, 20 rbi, and just a .324 OBP, and a list of the players at SS who are having a better season:      1.) Johnny Peralta:  (Det.) .311, 14 homers. 48 rbi, .363 OBP      2.) Yunel Escobar:   (Tor.) .289,  9 homers, 29 rbi,  .363 OBP       3.) J. J. Hardy         (Bal.) .295, 11 homers, 30 rbi, .356 OBP       4.) Asdrubal Cabrera (Cle.) .291, 14 homers, 49 rbi, .341 OBP      5.) Alexei Ramirez     (Chi.) .275   8 homers, 38 rbi,  .331 OBP     
    Posted by TexasPat3

I didn't say he was deserving over the other guys. All I'm saying is the only reason the red flops nation is complaining is because Jeter is a Yankee.

I don't see them complaining that mccutchen was snubbed in favor of beltran.

Sections
Shortcuts