desperate tokeep sellout streak?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

desperate tokeep sellout streak?

These are some pretty big price cuts...too bad they didnt keep them, even if it were for the first half of the season. One month reeks of desperation to me...Sorry, Im NOT a fan of that fake "sellout streak"

http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/blog/mass_roundup/2013/03/red-sox-lower-fenway-concession-prices.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: desperate tokeep sellout streak?

Maybe they'll finally stop playing Sweet Caroline during the 7th inning stretch. Whose idea was that anyway?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Maybe they'll finally stop playing Sweet Caroline during the 7th inning stretch. Whose idea was that anyway?

I think it happened by accident. They need to stop that and move on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I heard that Luccianno'$ will be giving out seasons tickets to the top posters on this board !!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

I heard that Luccianno'$ will be giving out seasons tickets to the top posters on this board !!!!

Guess you are not getting any.

BINGO,  like clock work, I knew that you would take the BAIT, fish !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Bring Hooters ballgirls and the streak will continue.   LOL

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

These are some pretty big price cuts...too bad they didnt keep them, even if it were for the first half of the season. One month reeks of desperation to me...Sorry, Im NOT a fan of that fake "sellout streak"

http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/blog/mass_roundup/2013/03/red-sox-lower-fenway-concession-prices.html

Isn't that basic supply and demand. If demand for a product goes down, shouldn't if follow that there are price cuts. I don't know why that should be criticized.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

One of my favorite parts of a game.

Yeah, I don't see why 2-1/2 minutes out of a 3+ hour game gets folks so wound up.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Is a slice of pizza still $4.50 at Fenway?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

Is a slice of pizza still $4.50 at Fenway?

Pizza at fenway? Priceless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wapNcP_7PPo

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to UnionFallsNY's comment:

The local worship of the Kennedys, Irish Boston, Honey Fitz almost becoming an owner, Caroline Kennedy, a song written about her, and a song that even those who are tone deaf can sing to. Those at the ballpark apparently love it.

I think that this ownership has done a great job with the "spirit" and entertainment at the ballpark !!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

I think the front office knows it's over but wants to begin the process of rebuilding fan interest.  Peter Abraham said that's one more reason to keep Bradley and start him on April 1 because he represents hope, a new face, etc. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Everyone already knows that the "sellout streak" is a lie. Red Sox fans are generally fairly intelligent and after the bad PR piece about it last year no one believes that they are selling out their games any more. This is the year they will finally admit it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

Guess you are not getting any.

BINGO,  like clock work, I knew that you would take the BAIT, fish !!!

everything you post is intended to be bait

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

How is R ed Sox ownership supposed to sport a competitive EPL soccer club by only charging $5/beer at Fenway in April?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Everyone already knows that the "sellout streak" is a lie. Red Sox fans are generally fairly intelligent and after the bad PR piece about it last year no one believes that they are selling out their games any more. This is the year they will finally admit it.

The sellout streak and the attendance was measured just like all the other ballparks measure it....did they sell games out by giving away tickets....yes....but using the standard way, the games were sold out.....use of the word "lie" makes it seem like they were doing something sinister.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to tomnev's comment:

The sellout streak and the attendance was measured just like all the other ballparks measure it....did they sell games out by giving away tickets....yes....but using the standard way, the games were sold out...

..use of the word "lie" makes it seem like they were doing something sinister.

tom

how do you feel about the word scam

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Nothing Washes Away the Bitter Taste of Defeat Like Five Dollar Beer