Desperate Yankees Trolling the Retired

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Desperate Yankees Trolling the Retired

Banned again? Wow, I didn't see that coming...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

Hello ThatWasMe  :)

I meant to say that Cano and his agent, Boras are crazy to turn down that offer. 

That is a very good offer made by the Yankees.  After Jeter retires, Cano would be the leader and face of the Yankees. 

Yeah I understood your point ic :)

Cool ThatWasMe  :)

I miss the good old days when the AL East was dominated by the Red Sox and Yankees.  The Rays, Blue Jays and O's were pushovers.   LOL

Now, the AL East is a five-team race. 

Even teams like the Mariners and Royals are no longer pushovers.

I wonder when the Red Sox and Yankees will face in the playoffs again..............or have a brawl.   ;) 

tensions are going to be high between every ALE team this season.. every disision win/loss is going to be magnified due to the likely tight race that will be going on. I expect a brawl between 2 ALE teams this year. can't wait. personally, i hope it's against the O's

Yup, the 2 big dogs of the division have fallen back to join the rest of the pack. Should be a dogfight as every team in the ALE has its share of question marks and issues. I could care less for a brawl. Thats how players can get seriously hurt. I dont want to see any players on any teams career be in jepordy because of a brawl...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

I meant to say that Cano and his agent, Boras are crazy to turn down that offer. 

That is a very good offer made by the Yankees.  After Jeter retires, Cano would be the leader and face of the Yankees. 

I miss the good old days when the AL East was dominated by the Red Sox and Yankees.  The Rays, Blue Jays and O's were pushovers.   LOL

I wonder when the Red Sox and Yankees will face in the playoffs again..............or have a brawl.   ;) 

tensions are going to be high between every ALE team this season.. every disision win/loss is going to be magnified due to the likely tight race that will be going on. I expect a brawl between 2 ALE teams this year. can't wait. personally, i hope it's against the O's

Yup, the 2 big dogs of the division have fallen back to join the rest of the pack. Should be a dogfight as every team in the ALE has its share of question marks and issues. I could care less for a brawl. Thats how players can get seriously hurt. I dont want to see any players on any teams career be in jepordy because of a brawl...

when is the last time you've seen a BB brawl that ended in a serious player injury? i've never seen it happen..

while there are dangers there is also serious upside. There's nothing that pulls a locker room together like fighting side by side with your brothers. I said last season that one of the best things that could have happened to help our splintered clubhouse was a fight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Chris Carlin@ChrisCarlinSNY

If Texas sent a scout to look at Joba, I'm betting the Yankees are trying to put something together for Mike Olt. 3B, a top prospect, cheap.

Not Mike Olt, but Mell Ott available.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

when is the last time you've seen a BB brawl that ended in a serious player injury? i've never seen it happen..

while there are dangers there is also serious upside. There's nothing that pulls a locker room together like fighting side by side with your brothers. I said last season that one of the best things that could have happened to help our splintered clubhouse was a fight.

I guess you're too young to remember this one then.

The Spaceman was injured and never quite recovered that season.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

i'm 20 :) anything short of 2005 i don't remember.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

This is my favorite. I wonder how many more times after Ventura players charged the mound against Nolan.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=aa1_1280296883

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I guess Manny signed a deal in Taiwan false alarm.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to selenium-'s comment:

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

i'm 20 :) anything short of 2005 i don't remember.

What did Cafardo think of your idea to have Drew play LF?

no idea.

Sections
Shortcuts