Detroit got screwed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

Detroit got screwed

they shouldent have started that game if the new a deluge was coming. Now yanks avoid getting verlander twice which was detritus only hope of winning

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

Re: Detroit got screwed

In Response to Detroit got screwed:
    [QUOTE]they shouldent have started that game if the new a deluge was coming. Now yanks avoid getting verlander twice which was detritus only hope of winning
    Posted by condognh[/QUOTE]

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4414589. Show user_4414589's posts

[QUOTE]they shouldent have started that game if the new a deluge was coming. Now yanks avoid getting verlander twice which was detritus only hope of winning

the forcast was for rain after the game.  THe yankees lost thier only good starter, how did Detroit get screwed?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Posted by condognh[/QUOTE]the problem was that the rain came early...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Both teams lost their best starting pitcher because of the postponed game.   It really wasn't a disadavantage for either team. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Detroit got screwed:
    [QUOTE]Both teams lost their best starting pitcher because of the postponed game.   It really wasn't a disadavantage for either team. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Detroit got screwed : LOL
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Will CC be able to pitch twice?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

they shouldent have started that game if the new a deluge was coming. Now yanks avoid getting verlander twice which was detritus only hope of winning
    Posted by condognh

This sounds like something AGon would say.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4414696. Show user_4414696's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Detroit got screwed : LOL

Is this a conspiracy by MLB?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Detroit got screwed : Is this a conspiracy by MLB?
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Mikey, while null and void works for you, shouldn't you respond under the screenname I replied to? Just sayin'.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

No. It's a conspiracy by Yankee fans cooked up on a side board just to pi** kim off.

LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4414696. Show user_4414696's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Detroit got screwed : Mikey, while null and void works for you, shouldn't you respond under the screenname I replied to? Just sayin'.

I wish I could Pike, they no longer allow us to.  There are no many Nulls on this forum.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4412333. Show user_4412333's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Detroit got screwed : I wish I could Pike, they no longer allow us to.  There are no many Nulls on this forum.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

You talkin' to me?

Travis Bickle

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4414696. Show user_4414696's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Detroit got screwed : Mikey, while null and void works for you, shouldn't you respond under the screenname I replied to? Just sayin'.

However, in regard to to the suspension of play the other night CC was dealing and Verlander struggled through the first but who knows the game was suspended so early.

I don't like the Yanks odds today, I think it goes to Detroit 1-1 and game 3 will be huge.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Detroit got screwed : However, in regard to to the suspension of play the other night CC was dealing and Verlander struggled through the first but who knows the game was suspended so early. I don't like the Yanks odds today, I think it goes to Detroit 1-1 and game 3 will be huge.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

It did look like Verlander was struggling. The weather affected both teams no doubt.
    It's not like either team can control the weather, so no big deal.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

100% agree.  I couldn't beleive the lucky break the NYucks got.

Instead of facing Verlander twice, they get to side stelp him at least once ...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from peanutandme. Show peanutandme's posts

Also consider this, with games Sunday and Monday, Verlander may not even pitch in the series. If the Yankee's win Sunday then Detroit would have to pitch Verlander Monday, that would be risky, but necessary. Not a good position for Detroit. They had better win Sunday.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Both teams lost their best starting pitcher because of the postponed game.   It really wasn't a disadavantage for either team. 
    Posted by susan250

Susan,

While you are right in the first part, I disagree on the second.  But, that really doesn't matter, because we are talking about them versus them. .... shucks.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

Detroit may only get to pitch Verlander once and NY may only get to pitch Sabbathia once. Each team lost an opportunity to use their best pitcher. Now unless we are accusing the Yankees of controlling the weather.......

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbeehh. Show bbeehh's posts

You are all sick and JEALOUS.
    Can't stand the thought that the Yankees made the playoffs... fair and square.
    Why - we all know why. They have both work ethics and are professionals.
    NO DRINKING AND WHINING... or is it WINING.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kamdog. Show Kamdog's posts

Before the game, one can say it was the Yanks who got screwed. (Really, no team GOT screwed, rain is rain, and no one had any control over it.)

The Yanks had a good chance against Verlander, as CC is capable of matching zeros with him.  But now, the Yanks have to pitch AJ, and that is bad.  It can easily be AJ pitching to keep the Yanks from losing the series, if the Tigers win today and Verlander wins tomorrow.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbeehh. Show bbeehh's posts

This is typical idiotic nonsense from RS loser fans.
    Why don't you worry about your own failing mess.

Detroit wasn't screwed by anybody. IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT THE YANKEES ARE THE GREATED TEAM BUT THEY DON'T CONTROL THE WEATHER.

How dumb can you be?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Both teams lost their best starting pitcher because of the postponed game.   It really wasn't a disadavantage for either team."

umm well Verlander is a lot better than CC and needed to beat him, if you haven't been watching Verlander may well win the AL MVP as a pitcher. The Tigers needed all Verlander's starts in order to win. Now they go down.

Sections
Shortcuts