Did anybody catch REMY on D&C this morning 3/28?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Did anybody catch REMY on D&C this morning 3/28?

Amazing though.  With all good questions they talked about before getting him on the phone, way too many slipped through the cracks.  Especially, "exactly what help did he get along the way?  Did he ever get intensive help for his anger problems?  Where?  What was done?  Was there any unreported violence during the 'down' years when he was not being arrested for some form of violence??"

Anyway......  No doubt they enabled him!  Still, I have a hard time absolutely condemning Jerry, & saying he should be fired.  I do think they tried to protect this girl the best they knew how.  They should have found a way to move her far away!  Hidden her!  They naive at best.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Not sure I learned anything new, but it does add a very human element to a tragic story

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not sure I learned anything new, but it does add a very human element to a tragic story

[/QUOTE]A sad, sad story ...... It will be interesting to see if Jerry can hold up.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

[QUOTE]

Amazing though.  With all good questions they talked about before getting him on the phone, way too many slipped through the cracks.  Especially, "exactly what help did he get along the way?  Did he ever get intensive help for his anger problems?  Where?  What was done?  Was there any unreported violence during the 'down' years when he was not being arrested for some form of violence??"

Anyway......  No doubt they enabled him!  Still, I have a hard time absolutely condemning Jerry, & saying he should be fired.  I do think they tried to protect this girl the best they knew how.  They should have found a way to move her far away!  Hidden her!  They naive at best.

[/QUOTE]

How about asking what the Remys said to dissuade Jennifer from going to the cops the nght before she was killed?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to Ergoetal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How about asking what the Remys said to dissuade Jennifer from going to the cops the nght before she was killed?

[/QUOTE]

He said he was trying to her to leave his son. Was even willing to pay for her housing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

if this is true...Remy should NOT be part of NESN/Red Sox organization going forward....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He said he was trying to her to leave his son. Was even willing to pay for her housing.

[/QUOTE]

He did say this.  It does seem they tried!  Perhaps not always in the best way, but it does seem they really loved her, & offered to help her get away. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

if this is true...Remy should NOT be part of NESN/Red Sox organization going forward....

[/QUOTE]

It is not true, at least according to Remy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He did say this.  It does seem they tried!  Perhaps not always in the best way, but it does seem they really loved her, & offered to help her get away. 

[/QUOTE]

It was a super tough situation that most of us never will have to deal with. How many people on steroids don't kill their SO's? 99% probably. It is just so tragic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tell us everything.... You seem to know all about his private life

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tell us everything.... You seem to know all about his private life

[/QUOTE]

Is that really the way I came off?  I surely wasn't meaning to sound like I know a thing.  Just a bit of supposition?  Of course, I have absolutely no idea.

I do know that it's got to be incredibly sad for both families.  & I do feel for Jerry as well. 

Sorry if I came off as acting like I "know" anything.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

I almost never have the sound on, so don't have a dog in this fight.  Remy is absolutely correct that the fans will decide this.  Meanwhile, I find it hard to blame him because I have no idea how I would have dealt with something like this, and I have six grown children.  When they interviewed the father of the kid how murdered all those first grades and his mom, the father said simply he wished his son had never been born. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It was a super tough situation that most of us never will have to deal with. How many people on steroids don't kill their SO's? 99% probably. It is just so tragic.

[/QUOTE]

But a person with a violent history like Jarod should not be on steroids, or anyone else because they are illegal.  Yet Jerry admitted today that he knew his son was on roids, yet kept the atm open.

I like how he danced around Kirk's question on whether Jarod would have got his sox job back after serving 81 days in prision, if his last name was not Remy.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Another OP I will never see..... 

[/QUOTE]

Pit was award winning too.  

i really don't get the standard either.  It was completely innocuous.

maybe that's it.  Too boring?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

bottom line, is remy paying one dime for his enabling defense this time? if yep, he must go!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:

bottom line, is remy paying one dime for his enabling defense this time? if yep, he must go!

The few questions which Kirk were allowed to ask all were good ones.  Your question was asked by Kirk and yes, Jerry is paying for his kid's murder defense.  The interview should be on weei.com and it is about 24 minutes.

After the interview, Callahan tries to credit Remy for not burdening the tax payers by not letting his kid go the public defender route.

Remy does not like Minahane and it is obvious when Kirk asks a question.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Callahan = disgraceful Remy apologist. 

I don't know how Remy thinks he is going to be able to broadcast Red Sox games as the details of how he and/or his wife got their deceased daughter in law to not file the restraining order come out. 

At the least the Remys need to pull out of their embarassing custody attempts. They enabled this menace to society through an insane amount of arrests. Forget yellow light, they were in full on red. But still desperate to keep him free on the streets where he could do, well, what he allegedly and likely did. 

This is not going to end well. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

In response to steven11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The few questions which Kirk were allowed to ask all were good ones.  Your question was asked by Kirk and yes, Jerry is paying for his kid's murder defense.  The interview should be on weei.com and it is about 24 minutes.

After the interview, Callahan tries to credit Remy for not burdening the tax payers by not letting his kid go the public defender route.

Remy does not like Minahane and it is obvious when Kirk asks a question.

[/QUOTE]

Huh?

Wow, Callahan the street guy knows all about public defenders vs. paid attornies.  I respect public defenders, but they have nowhere near the resources of a highly paid defense attorney and staff.  Just ask OJ.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It is not true, at least according to Remy.

[/QUOTE]

It IS true, according to the girl who called BACK, at noon, and was very emotional in basically calling Jerry a liar. She called in response to what Jerry was saying, feeling she had to respond. 

Jerry has a reason, many in fact, to lie...reasons for the roommate to lie are present, but VERY thin and all amount to payback of some sort.

Sections
Shortcuts