Did anybody hear Joe Buck insult baseball fans tonight? About A-Gon?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tjwoods. Show tjwoods's posts

Re: Did anybody hear Joe Buck insult baseball fans tonight? About A-Gon?

Enough on the media all ready.

We've all got lots of choices: TV, radio, internet streaming and the best of them: MUTE.

I know they're all great: that's why we sit and watch them play and I don't need some moronic announcer to tell me that was a great play. If in doubt, keep watching. They'll show it on replay.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

I for one am going to miss the Joe Morgan drinking game tonight.  That being you take a drink everytime Morgan starts a sentence "When I was playing...."  Generally you were hammered about 2 pitches into the second AB.

For people who don't want to read posts about commentators, how about not clicking on a thread that has "Joe Buck" in the title......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Buck was right...I think what he meant is we didn't know just how good he was. And most of us didn't!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I don't mind Buck and McCarver.  They aren't ideal but they have some good qualities.  Joe Morgan had become completely unbearable........One guy I really like is Buck Martinez.....and last week I decided to watch the ESPN feed in favor or Sean McDonough

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Buck overstated it. Every team and it's fans in the NL knows of Agon.
    If they did not know of him they are not really fans. That would be like RS fans not knowing about Bautista.
    As for the AL. First I do believe a majority of fans are provincial and for the most part only know of the better players who play against their team.
    Yes there are fans who watch both the NL and AL. However that number IMHO is small. Will continue to get smaller as the economy continues on its current path.However I digress.

He simply overstated something that I think was not in his notes for the game. He did not really think about what he said and probably knows that it was an overstatement after the game. I also do think he meant only the AL since the NL teams and fans absoluetly know about Agon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

was fox tryin to be hip?

fox sucks and should ALWAYS be on mute.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxnsl. Show maxnsl's posts

When SS came into the booth i had to turn it off for awhile. What was that all about? Do steroids? even if she is from New England   she is an idiot

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

She said that pitchers should do LSD and called Sox fans "Mas-sholes" - she was disgusting.  I have never seen a ball game have to use censorship and Fox had to block her out not once but twice last night.  I didn't like her before and now she's on my permanent ignore list!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Well, she is from New Hampshuh, where they "Live Free or Die!"

And before anyone takes me to task for that, one of my alma maters is UNH.  

Silverman grew up a Polish Jew from Medford, NH.  How could she be anything but a study in contradiction?  Andrewmitch is right, the idiot is the one who booked her to be in the booth in the first place, all because she is famous and wore a Boston cap on her head on a plane trip from the west coast!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

In Response to Re: Did anybody hear Joe Buck insult baseball fans tonight? About A-Gon?:
    [QUOTE]She said that pitchers should do LSD and called Sox fans "Mas-sholes" - she was disgusting.  I have never seen a ball game have to use censorship and Fox had to block her out not once but twice last night.  I didn't like her before and now she's on my permanent ignore list!
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

I missed the Sarah Silverman part, but now that I read andrewmitch's response, I'm kind of intrigued.  I loved how andrew took a commedienne's remarks literally.  Without seeing her in context, I couldn't tell you if I found her funny or not, but andrew's response certainly is.  And Sarah, if you're out there, welcome to andrew's long ignore list.  Consider it a great honor. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

to qoute my boy Beni...even the inmates at Guantanamo know how good AG is...Tongue out..and note to my girl Sarah...love ya, but not every venue is suitable for that type of humor....that was bad!!!!... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

In Response to Re: Did anybody hear Joe Buck insult baseball fans tonight? About A-Gon?:
    [QUOTE]to qoute my boy Beni...even the inmates at Guantanamo know how good AG is... ..and note to my girl Sarah...love ya, but not every venue is suitable for that type of humor....that was bad!!!!... 
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Who's next on the guest list?  Kathy Griffin?  Charlie Sheen?