Did Paps get the Save last night?????????

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Re: Did Paps get the Save last night?????????

The yankees lost 2 out of 3 to Seattle over the weekend and Mo got a loss. Every team has setbacks over the course of a season.

Let's wait until the end of the season, and see if you have anything to gloat about, or if we see no sign of you.

By the way, you need some new material, you are not too good at this trolling stuff.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

morning mike

I've been complaining about  that for years

so few good trolls around these days 

what really stunk about the 2 seatle games

was they did score  against their 2 great starters

but couldn't add or hold on

it's so much easier to just

tip your hat to the starter and turn the page

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Did Paps get the Save last night?????????:
    [QUOTE]There is NO way they could lose again - to the struggling White Sox smiles
    Posted by LoveSox13[/QUOTE]

No problem.
    The sox play the Yankees next week. That'll get the Sox back on the winning track.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: Did Paps get the Save last night?????????:
    [QUOTE]morning mike I've been complaining about  that for years so few good trolls around these days  what really stunk about the 2 seatle games was they did score  against their 2 great starters but couldn't add or hold on it's so much easier to just tip your hat to the starter and turn the page
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

Morning Zac, yeah seems like all we get around here are troll school dropouts. This guy should be trolling some Single A team's board.

A full season is like a roller coaster ride, you can't get too high on the ups, or too low on the downs. Just move on to the next day.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

First: 5/10/2007
    Last: 6/1/2011
    In Response to Did Paps get the Save last night?????????:
    There is NO way they could lose again - to the struggling White Sox smiles
    Posted by LoveSox13

No problem.
    The sox play the Yankees next week. That'll get the Sox back on the winning track
    whoa..hold on there bub...Tongue out...Niz, what's doin bud?...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=1a2a66ac39ee4af769b1afde2ba1fee6&plckUserId=1a2a66ac39ee4af769b1afde2ba1fee6 " target="_parent" /> niz-58 Posts: 4367 First: 5/10/2007 Last: 6/1/2011 In Response to Did Paps get the Save last night????????? : There is NO way they could lose again - to the struggling White Sox smiles Posted by LoveSox13 No problem. The sox play the Yankees next week. That'll get the Sox back on the winning track whoa..hold on there bub... ...Niz, what's doin bud?...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Morning, Jete.

How's life in the Big city?
    The oldest daughter moved to Queens not long ago. Don't know how she stands it. Wink

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

i know, all those creepy Met fans...lol...actually some parts of Queens like Astoria, L.I City and Ridgewood are as close to living in the burbs' as you can get...what part of Queens is she in?.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]i know, all those creepy Met fans...lol...actually some parts of Queens like Astoria, L.I City and Ridgewood are as close to living in the burbs' as you can get...what part of Queens is she in?.  
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Just a couple of miles from the Whitestone Bridge. I'm sure the neighborhood has a name; they all do. I couldn't tell you what it is.

Not enough trees for me. If I can see a nieghbor's house, the street's too crowded. Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Did Paps get the Save last night?????????:
    [QUOTE]There is NO way they could lose again - to the struggling White Sox smiles

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts