DID THEO GET SOFT ON DICK HARDEN VS ERIC BEDARD DEAL, ANOTHER HE GOT WRONG?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Re: DID THEO GET SOFT ON DICK HARDEN VS ERIC BEDARD DEAL, ANOTHER HE GOT WRONG?

I'm starting to think that posters like AL are just toying with the forum. They can't be serious or else they are mentally challenged.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In Response to Re: DID THEO GET SOFT ON DICK HARDEN VS ERIC BEDARD DEAL, ANOTHER HE GOT WRONG?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DID THEO GET SOFT ON DICK HARDEN VS ERIC BEDARD DEAL, ANOTHER HE GOT WRONG? : Stick to the topic or start a new one.
    Posted by Joebreidey[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry Joe; you are not in control of what I post here. In fact, you are not in control of what ANYONE posts here.
    Its time you realized that you are not often in control, contrary to your general attitude. I post what I want. Deal with it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In Response to Re: DID THEO GET SOFT ON DICK HARDEN VS ERIC BEDARD DEAL, ANOTHER HE GOT WRONG?:
    [QUOTE]Theo thought that he was going to get lucky with Miller a cheaper alternative. Why pick up another pitcher, low ball the As on Harden when there was no evidence he was injured but tried to chince them on a prospect.  Once again like Teixeira, Renteria, Lugo, Drew, Penney, Baldelli, Saito, Smoltz, LaRoche, Kotchman- he was wrong. Maybe its time he went to Chicago, Oh yeah, one problem we have, is that we are way too lefthanded in the way of hitting. But we have AVILES, DMAC who are potential Hall of Famers.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

This post would be funny...................if it weren't true.
    LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Pumpsie is free to troll whereever and whenever he wishes to.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]I'm starting to think that posters like AL are just toying with the forum. They can't be serious or else they are mentally challenged.
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]

I've been here a fair amount of time.  Any slump lasting more than a few games elicits a doomsday scenario.  It was the same during the bad start, it was the same when we lost a few games v the NL, it's the same now, and it was the same every year since I've signed on here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]Pumpsie is free to troll whereever and whenever he wishes to.

And you are free to correct every poster here, regardless of how meaningless those criticisms really are.
    The Poster Police. I love it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

But you know things are not really bad until bigfoot14b shows up...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DID THEO GET SOFT ON DICK HARDEN VS ERIC BEDARD DEAL, ANOTHER HE GOT WRONG? : I've been here a fair amount of time.  Any slump lasting more than a few games elicits a doomsday scenario.  It was the same during the bad start, it was the same when we lost a few games v the NL, it's the same now, and it was the same every year since I've signed on here.

Yes, you have been hiding here during those bad spells for a long time. No matter. You can post wherever you like.
    As for your absurd assessment of our chances this year and the fact that you view those slumps as anything less than a symptom of a deeper problem (read: no pitching) is beneath even you. When will you finally admit that we do not have the pitching to make a serious run at an ALC? When the cows come home?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DID THEO GET SOFT ON DICK HARDEN VS ERIC BEDARD DEAL, ANOTHER HE GOT WRONG? : I'm sorry Joe; you are not in control of what I post here. In fact, you are not in control of what ANYONE posts here. Its time you realized that you are not often in control, contrary to your general attitude. I post what I want. Deal with it.
    Posted by pumpsie-green[/QUOTE]

Okay, but that's trolling.  That's like two people are discussing something and you want to discuss something else, and you will keep screaming until you get your way.

You are free to discuss anything you want.  There are 20-30 different threads each day in here for you to express your opinion.  Address all 30 if you so desire.  But you should address the subject of the thread and not try to change it.

But you won't do that due to your inherently self-centered nature.  If we don't pay attention to you, you'll pout until you get your way.

Fortunately, this site has an ignore function.

Bye-bye.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Okay, but that's trolling. That's like two people are discussing something and you want to discuss something else, and you will keep screaming until you get your way.

You are free to discuss anything you want. There are 20-30 different threads each day in here for you to express your opinion. Address all 30 if you so desire. But you should address the subject of the thread and not try to change it.

But you won't do that due to your inherently self-centered nature. If we don't pay attention to you, you'll pout until you get your way.

Fortunately, this site has an ignore function.

Bye-bye.

Great Joe. Avoid the issue. Ignore me, but you will be fair game for all the pot shots I care to administer to you. You are a coward, Brady. You left the other thread because you could not take the heat, and now you are afraid to even debate the issues with me. The yellow streak running up your spine is becoming iridescent.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Breidy is a fan, logical, reasonable, and does his homework and has character.
    Pumpsie is a troll.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]Breidy is a fan, logical, reasonable, and does his homework and has character. Pumpsie is a troll.

Absolutely correct about Breidey.  I have a pretty long history posting back and forth with both these two, agreeing with the first, disagreeing with the second.  Pumpsie has some extremely negative views but I don't consider him a troll. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DID THEO GET SOFT ON DICK HARDEN VS ERIC BEDARD DEAL, ANOTHER HE GOT WRONG? : Yes, you have been hiding here during those bad spells for a long time.No matter. You can post wherever you like. As for your absurd assessment of our chances this year and the fact that you view those slumps as anything less than a symptom of a deeper problem (read: no pitching) is beneath even you. When will you finally admit that we do not have the pitching to make a serious run at an ALC? When the cows come home?

This lame comment coming from one who just returned after years of hiding.
    You call Joe a coward, but you are the wusswho was laughed off this board after UR idiotic 2007 claims.

Ya think Boston will be lucky enough to win 84 games this year? Dumbazz.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

There’s nobody to blame but everybody,’’ Ortiz said, channeling his inner Yogi Berra.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]There’s nobody to blame but everybody,’’ Ortiz said, channeling his inner Yogi Berra.

That's a good line, I like it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

What shall i do to get to know her?

posted at 3/11/2006 11:26 AM EST
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=74349b40e9dd00da7d5770fea1c6f163&plckUserId=74349b40e9dd00da7d5770fea1c6f163">
    First: 2/17/2006
    Last: 9/12/2011

I grew up Chabahar. South Iran near Pakistan. Good city and university. Have come to US for

continued studies. Enjoy America very much. Many womens no traditional dress. Know what I am

mean? Ha ha

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

what i really dont get from theo is y not somehow hold on to the ex-oriole guy we had pawtucket or just bring him up for a look-see... yep his stuff wont transfer my buttt.. what scout would say wake's, miller's or lackey's stuff are presently up to par. rather have a another crafty vet to send out there..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc25. Show tc25's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DID THEO GET SOFT ON DICK HARDEN VS ERIC BEDARD DEAL, ANOTHER HE GOT WRONG? : What up Brady? Can't stand the heat back at home? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    pumpsie get sea beached fred back on this board I would love to hear what he has to say

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc25. Show tc25's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DID THEO GET SOFT ON DICK HARDEN VS ERIC BEDARD DEAL, ANOTHER HE GOT WRONG? : Harden's ERA since July 31 is 5.08.  Bedard's is 3.66. And you want Harden because why?!?   In case you were wondering, lower ERA is better. And what two staffs was Harden the number 1 pitcher on?   THe closest he has ever been to being the best pitcher on any staff was the 12 gmes he pitched for the Cubs in 2008.  But if your definition of an ace is a guy who had two good months 4 years ago, I guess he fits. There isn't much about Harden you type that is true.  I don't think you know a signle thing about him, except that the Sox nixed a deal or him and then he went out and threw one good game...
    Posted by notin[/QUOTE]
    If Harden can take the mound Tuesday he was the correct choice that is all that matters.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

what happend to all the Jimenez supporters?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

[QUOTE]what i really dont get from theo is y not somehow hold on to the ex-oriole guy we had pawtucket or just bring him up for a look-see... yep his stuff wont transfer my buttt.. what scout would say wake's, miller's or lackey's stuff are presently up to par. rather have a another crafty vet to send out there..
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Was your moniker Bingo on another forum?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]Breidy is a fan, logical, reasonable, and does his homework and has character. Pumpsie is a troll.

And what does that make you?
    An idiot? A moron? A self centered controlling dolt? Take your pick. Any of them fit.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DID THEO GET SOFT ON DICK HARDEN VS ERIC BEDARD DEAL, ANOTHER HE GOT WRONG? : pumpsie get sea beached fred back on this board I would love to hear what he has to say
    Posted by tc25[/QUOTE]

He is here from time to time. Mostly he is on the other board, I think. We are good buddies over there. We both think that the departure of both our GM and manager is essential to future success.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DID THEO GET SOFT ON DICK HARDEN VS ERIC BEDARD DEAL, ANOTHER HE GOT WRONG? : Okay, but that's trolling.  That's like two people are discussing something and you want to discuss something else, and you will keep screaming until you get your way. You are free to discuss anything you want.  There are 20-30 different threads each day in here for you to express your opinion.  Address all 30 if you so desire.  But you should address the subject of the thread and not try to change it. But you won't do that due to your inherently self-centered nature.  If we don't pay attention to you, you'll pout until you get your way. Fortunately, this site has an ignore function. Bye-bye.

Brady: sorry about the coward comments. That was uncalled for. I don't agree with much that you have to say, and I think you have selective memory and other issues, but this comment was uncalled for.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DID THEO GET SOFT ON DICK HARDEN VS ERIC BEDARD DEAL, ANOTHER HE GOT WRONG? : He is here from time to time. Mostly he is on the other board, I think. We are good buddies over there. We both think that the departure of both our GM and manager is essential to future success.

The departure of the GM and manager are secondary to you. Trolling is your prime directive.