1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Did this administration just remove the "Middlebrooks admits to....." thread

More chilling than the AP, Rosen, IRS, Benghazi stories???   ;)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Did this administration just remove the

Time for Dottie to investigate Dottie ;)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I saw some on there were complaining about PP6 repeatedly posting from his blog on there. maybe he was reported for doing so again. Hes done that multiple times.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

More chilling than the AP, Rosen, IRS, Benghazi stories???   ;)

"LET ME BE CLEAR",   Of late there has been more than a few posts removed !!!!   As HILLARY would say ........ "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE"  !!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

I saw some on there were complaining about PP6 repeatedly posting from his blog on there. maybe he was reported for doing so again. Hes done that multiple times.

Techno-illiterate

????  PP6

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to stapleton's comment:

I was contacted by Amelia Earhart via Twitter this morning......said she experienced a technical problem with her aircraft, but all is well now and she should be coming into Logan sometime this afternoon.....good news for everyone involved.......

I was reading some posts on that thread before it got deleted. Funny stuff. He came here a couple weeks back and got all bent outta shape because a few of us didnt believe him when he first started saying he had broken ribs. We wanted his "sources". Apparently his "sources" were a bunch of people stalking middy on his twitter. Nothing like someone trying to act like a bigshot when they arent. "My Sources tell me" ...what a tool

He was challenging posters, and throwing personal attacks at them because they didnt believe him. So apparently he just stalks guys twitter accounts and harasses them into giving him info..yup, a real pro and very vital to our journalistic integrity here in Boston.

My guess is BDC didnt take to kindly to him posting articles from his blog here again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Techno-illiterate

????  PP6

peskypole06

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I was contacted by Amelia Earhart via Twitter this morning......said she experienced a technical problem with her aircraft, but all is well now and she should be coming into Logan sometime this afternoon.....good news for everyone involved.......

LOL ;)

OK...   The guy is likely a nut, but what does that matter?

Middy is injured just the same.  Whether it is broken, cracked, bruised ribs, or a tweaked back, the point stands.

Middy is a warrior!

Ells is a puzzy!  I've been such a huge backer of Ells, but his attitude that he is playing for Bravo's 'Hair Wars,' as opposed to the MFing Boston Red Sox, has cost OUR team.  His Boras inspired 'I can't even play with a hang-nail,' has gotten him off his game, and cost the Red Sox much needed production.  With all that 'vacation' time off, he can't seem to remember how to hit a GD baseball.

Skroo him!

Middy is the man!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

LOL ;)

OK...   The guy is likely a nut, but what does that matter?

Middy is injured just the same.  Whether it is broken, cracked, bruised ribs, or a tweaked back, the point stands.

Middy is a warrior!

Ells is a puzzy!  I've been such a huge backer of Ells, but his attitude that he is playing for Bravo's 'Hair Wars,' as opposed to the MFing Boston Red Sox, has cost OUR team.  His Boras inspired 'I can't even play with a hang-nail,' has gotten him off his game, and cost the Red Sox much needed production.  With all that 'vacation' time off, he can't seem to remember how to hit a GD baseball.

Skroo him!

Middy is the man!

regardless of where it came from, your right. Middy is a gamer and should be applauded for fighting through this and trying to play. maybe not the smartest thing though since its obviously affects other areas. That usually happens when your compensating for the injured area.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Techno-illiterate

????  PP6

peskypole06

LOL :)

& I thought it was a new handheld device???  Good name!  The new PP6 by Panasonic???

Does Panasonic still manufacture technical devices????  ;)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Techno-illiterate

????  PP6

peskypole06

LOL :)

& I thought it was a new handheld device???  Good name!  The new PP6 by Panasonic???

Does Panasonic still manufacture technical devices????  ;)

Lol...yeah, panasonic is still in the electronic biz rsdd...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Polaroid?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Polaroid?

http://www.panasonic.com/us/home/

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Polaroid?

http://www.polaroid.com/

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Techno-illiterate

????  PP6

peskypole06

I must be out of the loop. Never heard of him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Techno-illiterate

????  PP6

peskypole06

He usually only comes here to promote his blog, or a story on his blog and brag about his "sources".

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In my last post to him, I asked if it was true that Yaz, Farrell, and Pedroia were also directly writing to him.

Initially, I wrote him a real sane post questioning about his source.  Remarkably, he responded very seriously about the reliability of him etc. 

Dealing with psych patients for years, a delusional person really does believe what he hears/sees.  It's sad and funny at the same time.  This one poor fellow insisted that there were vampires having sex in his closet at home....incredible stuff.  Almost made it worth going to work every day.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

In my last post to him, I asked if it was true that Yaz, Farrell, and Pedroia were also directly writing to him.

Initially, I wrote him a real sane post questioning about his source.  Remarkably, he responded very seriously about the reliability of him etc. 

Dealing with psych patients for years, a delusional person really does believe what he hears/sees.  It's sad and funny at the same time.  This one poor fellow insisted that there were vampires having sex in his closet at home....incredible stuff.  Almost made it worth going to work every day.

I just never understood his whole "my sources" bs. Just trying to make him look important or better than he is I guess. Its not like he has a legit inside source. A bunch of idiots were hassling Middy on twitter and apparently he said something to the fact of having a rib injury.

He got all offended that we had the nerve to question him. Hes just another dope with a blog claiming hes some journalist. Maybe if he just said what actually happened and didnt try to make himself look like a big shot with the "my sources" crap, I probably would have been more responsive to it, but he was acting like an arrogant tool.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

I just never understood his whole "my sources" bs. Just trying to make him look important or better than he is I guess. Its not like he has a legit inside source. A bunch of idiots were hassling Middy on twitter and apparently he said something to the fact of having a rib injury.

He got all offended that we had the nerve to question him. Hes just another dope with a blog claiming hes some journalist. Maybe if he just said what actually happened and didnt try to make himself look like a big shot with the "my sources" crap, I probably would have been more responsive to it, but he was acting like an arrogant tool.

Exactly, buddy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Exactly, buddy.

just a side note. I worked with mental patients for 3 years in my 20's..It was pretty interesting watch someone have 3 different personalities throughout the day. I got to know all of them fairy good too...Interesting job.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Exactly, buddy.

just a side note. I worked with mental patients for 3 years in my 20's..It was pretty interesting watch someone have 3 different personalities throughout the day. I got to know all of them fairy good too...Interesting job.

Yeah, incredible stuff goes on in the mind.  One guy, in the middle of medical team rounds, would interrupt to say "I have to go.  I'm busy.  I'm under contract by the navy and have to finish building the silicone ships they want".  Unfortunately, you don't cure this.  The best that can be done is to make sure the patient doesn't get too agitated so that they don't harm themselves or someone else.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Exactly, buddy.

Yeah, incredible stuff goes on in the mind.  One guy, in the middle of medical team rounds, would interrupt to say "I have to go.  I'm busy.  I'm under contract by the navy and have to finish building the silicone ships they want".  Unfortunately, you don't cure this.  The best that can be done is to make sure the patient doesn't get too agitated so that they don't harm themselves or someone else.

Yeah, thats basically what we did. just tried to keep them safe and not get agitated.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Techno-illiterate

????  PP6

peskypole06

He's been here on and off for years, according to my sourcesSealed

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Techno-illiterate

????  PP6

peskypole06

He's been here on and off for years, according to my sourcesSealed

Tongue Out