Do you agree? Jeter's milestone should happen in NY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

Re: Do you agree? Jeter's milestone should happen in NY

small-package, how are ya.  I agree with ya about Jeter, another 5 years would be awsome for the sox.  and like I predicted before, the  yankees are fading fast.  They are old and fat.  You will see the pitching fattys all going on the DL soon, how long can Sabathia support that body and eeting habit, colon is a heart attach waiting to happen.  Garcia needs a cain. The rest of the pitching staff is just terrible.  they are aging, fat and out of shape.  the fall is coming, look out below. the evidence is overwelming.  proof is proof.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Do you agree? Jeter's milestone should happen in NY:
    [QUOTE]small-package, how are ya.  I agree with ya about Jeter, another 5 years would be awsome for the sox.  and like I predicted before, the  yankees are fading fast.  They are old and fat.  You will see the pitching fattys all going on the DL soon, how long can Sabathia support that body and eeting habit, colon is a heart attach waiting to happen.  Garcia needs a cain. The rest of the pitching staff is just terrible.  they are aging, fat and out of shape.  the fall is coming, look out below. the evidence is overwelming.  proof is proof.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

You mean like going on a recent 15-4 tear Smiley? However, they go 1-2 afterwards and you're quick to point that out as an impending collapse.  

The Small-package & CYDI sudden joint appearance kind of reminds me of the Lois Lane question to Clark, but only in reverse. Let's just call it a bizarro analogy. (Those who read the comics as a kid shall understand this reference.)

"Clark, how come every time Superman disappears you show up?"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you agree? Jeter's milestone should happen in NY : We the New York Greastest Yankee fans hope also that wastefield and V Tek will play for another five years as will slackey do.
    Posted by greatestNYY[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you agree? Jeter's milestone should happen in NY : OK; sorry; it doesn't apply to you.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

I really do appreciate his accomplishment as a baseball fan and Jeter's been nothing but class personified during his days with NY.It's a rarity when a player comes through a teams farm system and stays with them for their entire 15+ year career.He's one of a dying breed and absolutely a first time HOFer. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from the_yazzer. Show the_yazzer's posts

[QUOTE]small-package, how are ya.  I agree with ya about Jeter, another 5 years would be awsome for the sox.  and like I predicted before, the  yankees are fading fast.  They are old and fat.  You will see the pitching fattys all going on the DL soon, how long can Sabathia support that body and eeting habit, colon is a heart attach waiting to happen.  Garcia needs a cain. The rest of the pitching staff is just terrible.  they are aging, fat and out of shape.  the fall is coming, look out below. the evidence is overwelming.  proof is proof.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

"(the yankees) are old and fat."

the red sox are young and injured; can you dig that?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

[QUOTE]No thanks Kimmi - I don't think I could handle reading another Jeter article from Lupica and Sherman and I know I certainly am done listening to Michael Kay on this subject. Let it be done once and for all.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Stand in the corner, Michael.

Thanks, moron!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfymfy. Show mfymfy's posts

The cool thing about Jeter is that he's an old school player first and probably doesn't care if, when, or where he gets his 3000th. Some of the smarts and class--challenged guys in here get off on demeaning him, but the back of this guy's baseball card is ridiculous. He also absolutely smoked a 2 run double last night and turned in an excellent wide-range play at short.

If Girardi sits him in Cleveland, Jeter will probably be PO'd. But he deserves the fan response in NY if he gets it there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

just an FYI..Jeter is in tonight's lineup..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

DOES IT REALLY MATTER ??  WHO REALLY CARES ????

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BizzaroLaw. Show BizzaroLaw's posts

bump

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

I agree with Bill, who cares, and why do they post something about Jeter and 3,000 hits everyday on the Boston Globe website, who cares.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I do not care where it happens.