Do you agree with Schilling?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Re: Do you agree with Schilling?

Wasn't this forum loaded with unfair criticism of Farrell last season and the regulars in here let it be? It seems that many of the regular posters seem to enjoy irrational criticism and bashing. What gives?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

In Response to Re: Do you agree with Schilling?:
    I wonder if Lackey and Schilling are buddies? If there's one person I'd love to hear unload on Lackey it's Schilling.
    Posted by Modano09
    Svchilling has been outspoken that how Lackey handles post game pressers after bad performances is not very good and causes him problems in Boston. He further recently has said he can't see how Lackey can survive here next year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from massillon8. Show massillon8's posts

Curt Schilling is 100% right on.  He basically shut D & C up with their conspiracy theory of how this article was a player who sold Tito out.  This is Larry Lucchino all the way.  This is what Lucchino does, he has alway done, whether its in San Diego, Baltimore or Boston.  Only this time, it backfired and the owners came off looking really really small.  Boston must be so proud, having the likes of Josh Beckett, John Lackey, John Lester and Clay Bucholtz representing your town and then having the likes of John Henry, Tom Werner and Larry Lucchino own the team you spend your valuable time and hard earned money watching and rooting for all summer.  You all deserve better.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

What goes around comes around; now they’re stuck with Cross-eyed Crawford; Lacking Character; Josh Feckett; John Less; Boras Ellsbury; David Complain; Paps-Smear (that’s not funny, but Theo is bi by the way); Finnigen’s Wake; Daisuke “makes me pukee” Matsuzaka; Jed Blowjake (that’s low); Adrian “the devil made me quit” Gonzalez; Matt Fatt; Erik Injard; Jerks; and Saccharine Caroline.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Schilling is spot on.
    Posted by TSWFAN

Yes.  Schilling has it right.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

[QUOTE]What goes around comes around; now they’re stuck with Cross-eyed Crawford; Lacking Character; Josh Feckett; John Less; Boras Ellsbury; David Complain; Paps-Smear (that’s not funny, but Theo is bi by the way); Finnigen’s Wake; Daisuke “makes me pukee” Matsuzaka; Jed Blowjake (that’s low); Adrian “the devil made me quit” Gonzalez; Matt Fatt; Erik Injard; Jerks; and Saccharine Caroline.
    Posted by futbal[/QUOT

I didn't realize they allow 10 year olds to post here?? Ahh that's right, BDC doesn't track age.

Plus, is this ingenius post coming from one of Henry's few soccer fans in the Boston area?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

"....and Epstein"...if you grew up in Boston, and listened to "The Sports Huddle" or had some sense of humor...or maybe I'm just not that funny...aw Soxdog67, lighten up, don't you wish Jonny Damon were on the team?..."where have you gone, Eddie Andelman"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomasmtom. Show Thomasmtom's posts

This is sad. Curt is 100% right, what a real disservice to a good man.

Terry was thrown under the bus, and then the bus was put in reveres

to make sure his reputation in Boston was run over as well.  The question

at this point is how could anyone want to manage and or play for the Red Sox

under these circumstances.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

What I heard him say on ESPN I agree with 100%.  (Or was it ESPN using NESN tape?  I don't recall ...)

But I do agree, there's someone just kicking Terry as he goes ... sophomoric.

Not nearly as much fun as the full on wedgy the Yanquis gave Torre ... but still disgusting.

Sections
Shortcuts