Do you agree with the Boston Marathon SUSPECT being charged as a regular criminal murderer rather than as an ENEMY COMBATANT?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

S5 said:

You are apparently afraid that the Marathon Bomber is going to be able to circumvent the laws of the country while you don't hesitate in the least to circumvent the rules of BDC. But, I'd expect nothing less from you.

Softy replied:

Apparently, despite warning of Muslim jihadi secruity threat, Obama and his FBI wasn't afraid that the Muslim Jihadist is going to "circumvent the law of the country, which is responsible for not preventing the deaths and mayhem that occured.

I expect nothing less of you than to compare a poster, on here, to the Muslim Jiahdists.

S5's post @ 9:45 am, 4/23/13:

And while I'm not at all comparing Softy's actions to that of the Marathon Bomber I do want to point out the hypocracy in the principle of what's Softy's saying.

At no time did I compare Softy to Muslim jihadists or anyone else.  In fact I specifically said I wasn't comparing Softy to the Marathon Bombers

If in Softy's mind the Marathon Bombers, = Muslim jihad = Softy, well, that's Softy's problem and his paranoia is getting the best of him.     

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

Was there a link with international terrorists with McVeigh?

unknown.  he had the constitutional right to remain silent

Has there been repetitive attacks all over the planet daily by the likes of McVeigh since?

what are the "likes of McVeigh"?  white non-islamic men?  then yes,...aurora, sandy hook, columbine, detroit to name a few.

Were the plotters picked in the Canada this week a member of McVeigh's clan?

i dont know.  where they part of the 2 boston bombers clan?  is that what you are trying to say?  not that this really means much but we sure did need to feel like we stopped something after allowing the 2 bombs to go off, right?

Quite a stretch trying to make a moral equivilency with an isolated domestic incident with Islamic terrorism.

how is this Islamic terrorism?

Nevermind the big idiot spent 6 months in Russia just last year. No connection, no need to see if they had help and there are others involved or future plots abound

i spent a few weeks in Moscow for business last year.  guess i missed that memo that this makes me a terrorist.

see bold

I gave you a reply which was deleted.

I'll not reconstruct it.

But I will say you can't compare isolated incidents by unbalanced individuals with global jihad.

You went to Russia? Then you know the cost. Do you wonder how someone on welfare could afford it?

Or the weapons the two had or even the suicide vest he probably purchased at Nordstroms as Charles Krauthammer said.

The Russians warned us the older brother spent time with known islamic terrorists when he was on vacation, our administration blew it. Surprise.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

He is never getting out of jail no matter which court he heads to.

In fact, he could escpae or end up in a hostage swapping situation. As long as he is alive and enjoying more public education at taxpayers expense, he has the potential to get out of jail.

Fact it cost the public more to execute a person than keep him alive because of the endless appeals. Also you can't say you are prolife you support the death penalty.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In fact, he could escpae or end up in a hostage swapping situation. As long as he is alive and enjoying more public education at taxpayers expense, he has the potential to get out of jail.

Fact it cost the public more to execute a person than keep him alive because of the endless appeals. Also you can't say you are prolife you and support the death penalty.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Like Timothy McVeigh, he will  be executed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Like Timothy McVeigh, he will  be executed.

25. This post has been removed.